No search on Monday?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's been accused of planting evidence which is ludicrous - he is never alone to do anything like that.

I agree. I also think the FBI wants him to do the polygraph to stifle the A's allegations. LP doesn't look worried and neither am I.

LP is well respected here in Sacramento. Yeah, some might say he is a little out there. He can't please everyone. I feel that he really does want to find Caylee and he is not used to being pushed around & will push back. I can't imagine that he would plant anything-especially a plastic toy & a gumby or shamrock-whatever it was. The A's have an answer for everything-usually not very well thought out. Why would LP not take a LD test? He has nothing to hide. A better question-why won't Ca & GA take a LD test? What do they have to hide??? HMMMMMMMM.

Me thinks they doth protest too much:)

ITA! MN said on NG that Cindy can't take a polygraph because she is on medication. What about George? I would speculate that GA is willing and ready to take a polygraph, but Cindy is protesting that.

What are we going to do if there is no search??? I hope the Anthony's entertain us then.

ITA! MN said on NG that Cindy can't take a polygraph because she is on medication. What about George? I would speculate that GA is willing and ready to take a polygraph, but Cindy is protesting that.

What kind of meds?

If he's smart, he will have his attorney and their attorney choose a MUTUALLY agreeable polygrapher!!!! Not the one the cops usually use - they have been known to have bad "hinkey meters"!!!!

I would never take a polygraph from the FBI. Why would they need one? Has he been charged with a crime? I don't feel they have probable cause, if he thinks something was there and it was not, where is the crime. Why FBI and not the sheriff dept? Is this some federal offense he committed? I think the FBI is showing their muscles and thats all.

IMO they intend to use his testimony at trial and, since he and his associate are the only ones who heard KC change her story, they want to dot the i's and cross the t's. I believe it is just a heads-up to quash the A's insisting that LP is a self-serving liar all the time. I'm not sure if lie-detectors can be used in a court of law, but they can do wonders in the court of public opinion.

Padilla Back In California To Take Lie Detector Test

Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 8:03 am EST November 17, 2008
Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he'll

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has left Central Florida. Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he will take a lie detector test.

Investigators wanted Padilla to take the test after his divers discovered a bag of toys in the water in Blanchard Park last week. The toys turned out to be nothing.

Padilla also said he'd like to send divers into the water again later this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17996311/detail.html#-

Per Murt, thinks LP is in Calif, however Orange County cleared divers to go in this morning?

Also per Murt chatters last night, Spyder arrived home to house full of ash. Arson and wildfires discussed, wasn't clarified what happened. Spyder evidently has a myspace that talks about this if someone can find it.

OOPS! You're right though-but it's hard to fall asleep- so much stuff to process!:waitasec:

I got confused twice on the "siting," thought it meant a new search area or a web site.

s/b spelled: sighting

Anyone want to bet there's a "siting" tomorrow?

Quick !! Everyone spread the word! We need to make sure no one with little girls with brown hair take them to ANY McDonalds!!:crazy:

I'm so confused. Per Murt LP in Fl till this afternoon.

NG had a polygraph guy on who claims meds do not change results in a test.
I suppose now CA can't use her meds for that excuse!

I see now how rumors get started, Chilly! While LP may be either in California or Florida...it doesn't mean the searches won't happen without him...does it?

I don't see LP having any problem taking the LDT, but I didn't know they could "require" anyone to do so as they appear to be saying. If that is the case, the A fam should be hooked up immediately!

According to someone "in the know" at the SM site, the searches are still on. LP is in California and someone else is in charge until he (LP) returns mid-week.

Per Murt, thinks LP is in Calif, however Orange County cleared divers to go in this morning?

Also per Murt chatters last night, Spyder arrived home to house full of ash. Arson and wildfires discussed, wasn't clarified what happened. Spyder evidently has a myspace that talks about this if someone can find it.

Here ya go...sure didn't know he is 55 years old

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

I believe he also does Photography....there's another myspace page here..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...=B0E10FBA-5FC3-4B86-AA8833CC8F3B724B244778543

I said last week he'd be gone by the weekend and wouldn't take the test...

I jeard LP is back in calif. I also heard that there is a dive this morning.
Who is doing the dive?
Is it sanctioned by LE?
Is it at the same place they searched last week?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back