NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

:silly: That reminds me! Someone once asked me how to bless a cow anyway? I said, "Very carefully!" ;)

From your link

[FONT="]"The question is was he--was the security officer shot before the suspect was shooting into the crowd. The answer to that is yes, we believe he was shot--I'm sorry--that we believe that he was shooting into the crowd and then the security officer was shot during that event."

[/FONT]
ugh oh

And that was a direct quote!

Timestamps inaccurate is a problem

In this mess I dont think time stamps are all that meaningful

by that I mean goodness it has to be easy to determine when in LV it sounds like your in Iraq -- that ought to be easily determined

moo

its just not complicated ! Its problematic

I wonder how far "out of town" Campos traveled since being wounded, and when exactly did LE allow him to leave??

Attorney Richard A. Patterson, who has already filed legal papers to prevent the distribution of any of Paddock's assets on behalf of victim John Phippen's family, said the latest revelations of a six-minute delay between the shooting of Campos and the beginning of Paddock’s shooting rampage suggest “incompetence" on the part of Mandalay Bay.

AND...

Investigators also recovered survivalist equipment at Paddock’s home during searches.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-las-vegas-guard-20171010-story.html

Roberts said he didn’t know precisely what time Campos called in his own shooting before the assault on the concert began, or whether the hotel immediately passed the information to police.

“We just don’t know how long it took him to call. He’s getting shot at, he’s running, he’s getting shot, he finds some cover, that’s when he starts calling in,” Roberts said.
some indications that a maintenance worker appeared in the hallway outside Paddock’s door during the shooting rampage, and the gunman may have interrupted his firing at the crowd to shoot once again into the hallway, Roberts said.

I am feeling I am being shot by each new article..
He was a serious multitasker, yet he couldn't manage to hit the oil caskets effectively.

And that was a direct quote!

I wish a couple of you would go to the presser with the green tie and see if you can understand the female reporters question that he shut up

it was something like can you can clarify the FBI report ....................about the valet ..........

in light of this recent discovery -- !

I have tried he blocks her out being rude casue she acts like reporters so in pressers during this kinda stuff

I also found it fascinating that with a roomful of reporters (seemed like they were buds) he let one guy , whose name he used a lot , ask a bunch of softball questions while ignorning a a lot of other s

the female was darn good but she finally had to shut up

Oh ok I thought you had a theory since you said the dispatch audio said different (than there being one shooter). So I was wondering what you heard on said audio to make you believe there was more than one shooter. I didn’t think you’d take witness testimony and use that as a theory since some of the eyewitness accounts of another shooter on a lower floor were discredited in MSM

The lead guy on the floor 32 did clearly state something like sounds like they............

but sounds like felt to me like he was saying sounds like from being on the floor (hearing wise) and being a trained gun person determined that there were two that is just the way it sounded to me tho

Bullying, bickering, telling others how to post, and chastising others is NOT allowed at Websleuths.

You know who you are. If it continues, timeouts will be issued.

:wave:

I wish a couple of you would go to the presser with the green tie and see if you can understand the female reporters question that he shut up

it was something like can you can clarify the FBI report ....................about the valet ..........

in light of this recent discovery -- !

I have tried he blocks her out being rude casue she acts like reporters so in pressers during this kinda stuff

I also found it fascinating that with a roomful of reporters (seemed like they were buds) he let one guy , whose name he used a lot , ask a bunch of softball questions while ignorning a a lot of other s

the female was darn good but she finally had to shut up
That was Laura Loomer. She was asking about the valet receipts showing the shooter arriving at the hotel days earlier than police claimed at first. He gave way that this was, in fact, the case in the next answer.

The lead guy on the floor 32 did clearly state something like sounds like they............

but sounds like felt to me like he was saying sounds like from being on the floor (hearing wise) and being a trained gun person determined that there were two that is just the way it sounded to me tho

Who was the lead guy? The security guard? Sorry sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with your posts my dear CARIIS

FYI .. Laura Loomer is alt-right, political activist. She is not considered MSM at Websleuths because we don't "do" political leanings, so please don't bring her into these discussions. This was posted previously.

:tyou:

I hear you and I sympathise.
But, there are several anomalies in the very scanty information presented by the authorities.
I dont live in the uSA but I'm feeling it deeply.
This case is wide open.. we are sleuthing.. thats what we do here.. we seek to create catharsis among ourselves, with that comes a degree of healing and empowerment and maybe we undergo many changes in the course of that process. Its never a gentle process, its emotional, psychic and psychological process, we enter by joining in discussion about things we deeply care about. We get angry at eachother, we take on various roles at different stages of the process, we help eachother out by filling in gaps or a few words of reassurance here and there.
This is a mega world event.. people will get strung out, played even out, rise and sink with the waves and nodes.. its okay.. its cool.. all of it..
Its okay to explore question tease out, play devil's advocate...snark some, repent, get kinder, get angrier.. this is fast, its a whirlwind..
The past few years has conditioned us to terrorist attacks.. they happen and people/survivors heal eventually.. and we all kind of understand that there exists a process to get through the tunnel..people have done it.. we know about it.

at the outset this appeared to e a terrorist attack, isis even claimed it 3 times.. unusual.
But isis or LE have produced no evidence linking alleged perpetrator to isis or any other group and isis have not produced it either.
It then became a reasonless crime.
That is terrifying.
People are all kinds of hurt angry lashing out blaming, accusing.. all of it..
I think its all perfectly understandable...
We need a lot of strength to deal with eachother and support eachother now..
entire planet needs and desperately craves an outpouring of compassion.
I think that means open discussion on the possibilities..not rehashing supremacy theories or links to known conspiracy websites.. not everybody knows all of them..
Tumultous(spell) times on planet earth.

You were here last night when we did start a deep exploration of possibilities.. it was a good night for me and I appreciate your work and input and I totally understand and respect what you are saying..
I am personally veering from stark paranoia regarding conspiracy theories, many created out of utter malice, to ignoring every single theory, teasing out presented here in past 24 hrs or so..
If my mind was a wee bit tidier I would try to make some kind of a chart of our theories based on the information we have received.
Its okay to just ask
'how can that be?'
Theres a frightening amount of information we were given that makes no common sense at all.
And thats even before its 'redacted'.

Now that is what I call a post !! TY

FYI .. Laura Loomer is alt-right, political activist. She is not considered MSM at Websleuths because we don't "do" political leanings, so please don't bring her into these discussions.
She was at the press conference asking questions directly to the Sheriff... are we just supposed to talk around her name, even though she was right and this was in the middle of a MSM-covered press conference with limited journalist access?

Who was the lead guy? The security guard? Sorry sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with your posts my dear CARIIS

I am confident you are not the only one.

I cant keep up with myself sometimes !

It sounded like the one whispering ( which scared me the first time I heard it!)

but by the dialog before you could tell it was one of them that was actually on 32!

That was Laura Loomer. She was asking about the valet receipts showing the shooter arriving at the hotel days earlier than police claimed at first. He gave way that this was, in fact, the case in the next answer.

Now that is amazing that you could tell who it was !!

It seems like there is a problem with determining when things happen

She was at the press conference asking questions directly to the Sheriff... are we just supposed to talk around her name, even though she was right and this was in the middle of a MSM-covered press conference with limited journalist access?

Ahh, okay m00c0w. I didn't realize it was her speaking with the Sheriff. Yes, you can discuss her Q&A with the Sheriff, just no linking to her site.

She also found the "In room dining" room service receipt for two.

Ahh, okay m00c0w. I didn't realize it was her speaking with the Sheriff. Yes, you can discuss her Q&A with the Sheriff, just no linking to her site.

Too fair. Thanks for the clarification.

I mean you literally said

Where are the videos of Paddock inside Mandalay?

and...

All I want is to see are videos of him bringing dozens of rifles and hundreds of pounds of ammunition into Mandalay.

Does LE owe the public the truth?

IMO LE absolutely owes the public the truth otherwise it appears they are hiding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly