NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was interesting to me on this angle days earlier he declared that the brain was fine.

The he changed the tune ( FBI directed him to stay the script like he did on the last one moo) and really made it clear that his
earlier statement was based on a very superficial glance at the guys brain.

He proceeded to make sure that everyone knew that a real exam was now being undertaken

watch they will come back with something related to impulse control or violence

like I have said we will see
Its possible that the info re brain, which was released by the Coroner, he's in charge of bodies and info release, was because a large volume of people, not just cts were speculating on a brain tumor as rationale for this apparently sane normal guy with no crime file to suddenly go nuts and do something like this.

But it was a strange thing to do.. release it all or nothing.
Also a tad weird to release brain info without releasing skull info, the skull is the brain's little home.. did the bullets penetrate the skull or not?
If the brain was normal, and the skull intact, how the hell did he die?
this is very strange..

He put the gun into his mouth. So the skull could be intact, that's not an issue here.

are you referring to paddock's car or jC car?
11.02 he was dead..? was he? or not?
gmt time here..
I still dont get it..
Are we talking about the day of the murder? The night of the murder?
Sorry for missing the point here.

That is fine it is very confusing stuff.

It was earlier in the week speculation only possibly when they might have needed to move heavy stuff around .

and in.

to the hotel room.

after they got to the suite.

We know the guns were in that car- so it seems logical , not a conspiracy theory to think that maybe moving the car to a closer location to the special elevator might be smart ----- and easier .

I know nothing about guns but I would think electronic equipment tool cases tons of ammunition machine guns would be heavy to schlep up to the 32 floor.

I would certainly try to make my car loaded with heavy stuff closer to get it up to my room.

I would def ask for help as well!

But if I was transporting an army I would have to trust the person speculating but it seems logical to me just another possibility in this crazy scene !

and I am not a logical person ha !!

Theres several doing the rounds, up close pics showing where the bullet or bullets hit.
That's another question I have. Why isn't it on MSM?
It seems mainstream journalists are reporting on what they are paid to.
And not what cutthroat journalists used to. To get the facts!
Even the interview with the brother. IMO they sat back and let him tell this elaborate animated story. This wasn't a sit down with Diane Sawyer.
No media or very little outside the hero's house. (JC)
No interest in the police officer shot, (small mention from Sherriff)
No first responder interviews I can recall
No interviews with route 91 acts, Jason Alden, anyone else there etc
Or Route 91 organizers...
I'm sure there's more.....

AND it's been what... 2 weeks tomorrow
JMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

He put the gun into his mouth. So the skull could be intact, that's not an issue here.

It could be I suppose. Of interest is the lack of blood on three quarters of his face .

I do not know for sure but I do think there would be blood splatter on my face (in its entirety) since I did it in my mouth in the center of my face !

I am not a blood splatter expert tho!

That's fair. Because LE has already stated there's no evidence of a second shooter. So in that they have no evidence of a second shooter, then the logical conclusion is there's no other person involved. That would also suggest evidence eventually released to the public reveals no indication of a second shooter.

With no evidence to support a second shooter, the presence of a second shooter cannot be proven. Full circle.

Exactly. It's like how LE has stated that the security guard interrupted the mass shooting, so the logical conclusion is that he stopped the shooting and he's a hero!

Or maybe he was shot 6 minutes before the mass shooting began, and despite contacting his dispatch, no one called 911, so really the evidence shows he could have possibly done more to stop the shooting but didn't.

OR, maybe he was shot merely seconds before SP opened fire on the concert attendees?

Sigh...

I am finding it hard to believe there are no cameras in the hallways at Mandalay Bay. Really hard to believe. Most Super 8's have cameras in the hallways. If anyone has followed the Kenneka Jenkins case they know that the Crowne Plaza in Rosemont, Illinois has them.
I'm digging more into this.
I'm 100% in agreement. MOO

If anyone has seen SP's full postmortem pic- did you notice where the revolver was? It was about 8" above his head. If you shoot yourself in the head, the gun should go backwards- away from you- and should not be lying 8" above your head.
Ya and a few bullets on TOP of blood.
But no second shooter and no shots fired from LE. How did they get on top of a pool blood??

Even the interview with the brother. IMO they sat back and let him tell this elaborate animated story. This wasn't a sit down with Diane Sawyer.

JMO

My mother and I have discussed this for some time/

We concluded that in truth noone can really ask a tough hardball followup any longer.

If they do the guest would just go elsewhere
and refuse to go back on a show that hardballer something that makes no sense

or contradicts something someone stated earlier

viewers are determined by who can get the most in demand players .

I mean truly --- I lasted thro a couple of minutes of Hannity when Trump Jr was on

Hey at least I tried -- I had to go find it elsewhere I could not stomach him

and the other day I went thro the same
problem with the sec guard!

i did not know he had booked with other folks at that time - it would have been a no brainer if I knew that.

But no second shooter and no shots fired from LE. How did they get on top of a pool blood??

Don't bullets that fly thro skull come out a little damaged?

all the ones nicely placed around his head were all shiny == like they just came out of the box.

But the strangest part of that pic imo was the reality that there was old blood under the new fresh blood .

And its color is that of blood that had avtually been there for some time as it relates to color and consistently etc

I do know that blood gets darker as it dries up - but IIRC it takes some time to get that color

so I would have to conclude that some of the blood in that pic had been there a longer period of time

but I am not sure

This is strange
Somebody just sent me a photo of his body.
It is eNTIRELY different to the photo I saw on liveleak, different angle but the one I saw and described here didnt have half as much blood

JMO

First responder interviews

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-first-responders/

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/04/55571...-work-in-las-vegas-following-sundays-massacre

Las Vegas officers interview

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-ve...-storming-shooter-stephen-paddock-hotel-room/

Jason Aldean visits survivors in hospital

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jason-aldean-visits-las-vegas-shooting-survivors-in-hospital/

Quotes from interviews with both the injured officer and his twin brother, who is also an officer

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/vegas-police-casey-clarkson.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is strange
Somebody just sent me a photo of his body.
It is eNTIRELY different to the photo I saw on liveleak, different angle but the one I saw and described here didnt have half as much blood
I'm leaving that analysis to others. I accidentally saw one of the pics because some idiot conspiracy theorist posted it in the comments section of a news article on Facebook. (Some people don't want to see that stuff, and I'm one of them.) I'm grateful that stuff isn't posted here without warning.

Exactly. It's like how LE has stated that the security guard interrupted the mass shooting, so the logical conclusion is that he stopped the shooting and he's a hero!

Or maybe he was shot 6 minutes before the mass shooting began, and despite contacting his dispatch, no one called 911, so really the evidence shows he could have possibly done more to stop the shooting but didn't.

OR, maybe he was shot merely seconds before SP opened fire on the concert attendees?

Sigh...

or he determined that it was a lone shooter in his first presser and has not come back with anything that confirms that rushed conclusion

it is also bizarre in light of the abudance of the of video from all angles that night that would just allow each of us to listen and watch - the watch experts that know much more about this than I do --

when I combine my ears eyes need to learn from experts who have massive formulas to determine these things now day (JFK was decades ago)

For me, i have yet to see a serious expert in this kind of thing confirm sole actor .

IN things like this IMO it is better to trust serious experts with experience in this field

has anyone seen any expert that has determine on shooter

to amateurs like myself , in the beginning all the chat about echos made sense to me

the more video and experts that came up that slowly evolved .

I bought the sole actor hook line and sinker for the first couple of days .

It began to crumble and continues to with each passing day.

In all honesty it has become more and more an insult -- to think that anything they keep doing makes sense.

It get more and more senseless

yesterdays presser with no questions was a joke

a political dance

Two weeks out and they are still regurgitating the same nonsense they have put out from the first presser , which with the passage of time has resulted in him
having to in front of the world ,acknowledge that he was wrong .

Over and over.

That is just human behavior -- an erosion of confidence is very normative. It becomes more problematic in that all these mess up s
are basic simple facts that an investigator in his first week would not make

You know what would be a nice easy way to solve this

take the check for the car then the trajectory handwriting .

of course they cant or wont do it as far as we know

I would think that would be released -- it would be at least something that supports the sole shooter

fancy computer folks that can zoom in check it out

his handwriting on the check was rough

there are plenty of pics on the note!!

Anyone heard anything about him ?

I wish they could explain the car being out wt the same time his room key opened his door

that is just mundane stuff -- they have it at the airport here! It takes pic of your license plate in or out !

Surprise ! several years ago I lost my car and they took me right to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key card things are the same thing. Just a computer recording stuff- so the likelihood of human error ( like the hotel is claiming with the timeline).

Its computers -- they don't like think!
They do what they programmed to do.

So it might be , pretty confidently say his room key opened his door while his car was out driving -------what else can that mean??
Could it be something as simple as the car might of been valet parked which would leave the keys in the hands of the valet. Then for some reason it needed to be moved.
IMO he thought he had a fool proof plan. By reports he had the bellhop help with the luggage containing the guns. He thought the driling would go unnoticed, might of believed with valet would never look in the trunk with all the cameras around. He liked the perks and it's possible he had his car valet parked.
Not saying that is what happened, but a possibility.

And guns are always kicked away from a perp first thing, whether they are known to be dead or not. A picture would have been taken only after that.

Around his head to the top? Hmmm

Could it be something as simple as the car might of been valet parked which would leave the keys in the hands of the valet. Then for some reason it needed to be moved.
IMO he thought he had a fool proof plan. By reports he had the bellhop help with the luggage containing the guns. He thought the driling would go unnoticed, might of believed with valet would never look in the trunk with all the cameras around. He liked the perks and it's possible he had his car valet parked.
Not saying that is what happened, but a possibility.

my guess also.

IF there are no cameras in MBay. I doubt the reason is to cut costs. I don't know what the reason would be, but the costs would not be significant at all.
What i am researching right now is the question..... Do these 23 hotels "officially" not have cameras in hallways? But "unofficially", depends on who you ask.... if you get what i am saying....
The cost of individual dome cameras are not a whole lot. $200 each? Approx

I agree with you FWIW.
The people THERE who saw, lived and some of them posted about during and after what they saw is evidence for me. Because MSM didn't interview them means nothing to me. There's enough of it out there. I don't consider it fake when I hear accounts and people are visibily upset, there's proof they were there. In the moment. I wasn't.

With the knowledge now Sherriff is up for election it puts a huge slant on things.. JMO

5 links provided from local news outlets last thread

The Federal Bureau of investigation is investigating his dept under his rein for some pretty intense stuff

It might behoove him to do what is he is told

by.......................................

The FBI!!

Just a notion worth pondering in the mix

just an assumption from the pic of him -- his host glass was in his left hand i think most people drink with dominant hand-- the gun was interestingly on the right side
His host glass? Holding a drink while shooting himself??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member