NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The delay is worrying.
They stated early on that no links to terrorism had been found.. they failed to state why though..but there is no evidence of terrorism connections from isis experts.
It depends upon his mindset.. was this some kind of a game to him..
what was his point?
Unlikely its connected to his brother's child *advertiser censored* but one cannot even guess at this stage..
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ody-child-*advertiser censored*-probe-n811461

If isis had his bay'ah, they would have published it by now.

well, who knows at this point?
Was his father sexually abusive towards his children?
Trying to create a profile on the shooter with very little info. Could the family been involved in child *advertiser censored*/pedo ring?

That is very odd about the hard drive. Why even have the laptop in the room if there is no hard drive. He must have removed it and disposed of it that day. What was on it that he didn't want anyone to see? That will certainly fuel the conspiracy theories.

Sorry if already posted, had expected something like this to be revealed about the shooter, but instead it is one of his brothers.
imo, speculation.
http://www.cp24.com/world/brother-o...ld-*advertiser censored*-possession-1.3648358
Last Updated Wednesday, October 25, 2017 1:00PM EDT LOS ANGELES -- A brother of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of possessing child *advertiser censored*, authorities said Wednesday

That is very odd about the hard drive. Why even have the laptop in the room if there is no hard drive. He must have removed it and disposed of it that day. What was on it that he didn't want anyone to see? That will certainly fuel the conspiracy theories.
That may have been his aim.. who knows..?
Theres this now, just in but its the dailyfail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5015241/New-timeline-Las-Vegas-massacre.html
Imagine how it is for the relatives of the dead?
I feel sick.

One thing that's not been mentioned - at what point in time did JC learn that a massacre across the street was taking place? Other than some lunatic shooting out the door of 32135 and down the hallway, sounds of drilling or jackhammers, was he aware of what was happening outside? If not, that had to have been a totally catastrophic shock to him when he learned of the full extent of the tragedy.

I think this is a good, insightful point.

The deadly threat JC could well have thought was faced by himself and a few others on the floor and appeared to consist of an apparently erratic man sporadically firing down a long hall, often with no visible target. Yet SP was also systematically killing dozens of people outside the building. I agree, he probably had no idea of what SP was doing in between his hallway firing and was shocked when he found out.

So what timeline is correct? It keeps changing.
My head is spinning so fast right now that I expect it to hit either the floor or wall very shortly, at the speed of light.. its unlikely for those reasons I will ever get to begin to answer your questions.. ever..

The hard drive is missing exactly like the hard drives are missing of the other mass shooters listed.

Who knows what is on there. But why in the heck does it have to be Isis????? If it was, they would be bragging.

Old American white guys with guns. Nothing new there except the amount of people killed

The public wants instant answers. When they get them and things keep changing as information is coordinated and anyalyzed, they are angry because it does not fit what was determined earlier.

Perhaps LE should say nothing until a few weeks later when things are firmed up.

My head is spinning so fast right now that I expect it to hit either the floor or wall very shortly, at the speed of light.. its unlikely for those reasons I will ever get to begin to answer your questions.. ever..

I think the investigation should stay private until they figure out the timeline. It's causing conspiracy theories to develop.

I think the investigation should stay private until they figure out the timeline. It's causing conspiracy theories to develop.
Public are entitled to information, not aLL or any that could compromise the investigation but a lot more than they have been given.
I actually just now double checked abc twitterfeed in case it was a fake site again..
its legit, okay..
SMH

The hard drive is missing exactly like the hard drives are missing of the other mass shooters listed.

Who knows what is on there. But why in the heck does it have to be Isis????? If it was, they would be bragging.

Old American white guys with guns. Nothing new there except the amount of people killed
Only because isis claimed the attack and trebled down on the claim.

Public are entitled to information, not aLL or any that could compromise the investigation but a lot more than they have been given.
I actually just now double checked abc twitterfeed in case it was a fake site again..
its legit, okay..
SMH

Entitled why?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bruce-paddock-20171025-htmlstory.html
uments filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court outlined 20 criminal charges against Paddock, all related to possession of child *advertiser censored* or the sexual exploitation of a child. The felony complaint for arrest warrant said that Paddock stands accused of having more than 600 images of child or youth *advertiser censored*, including 10 or more images showing a child younger than 12.

Josh Rubenstein, an LAPD spokesman, said Paddock's arrest was the result of an independent investigation by the LAPD, and not related to the deadly shooting rampage in Las Vegas.

The delay is worrying.
They stated early on that no links to terrorism had been found.. they failed to state why though..but there is no evidence of terrorism connections from isis experts.
It depends upon his mindset.. was this some kind of a game to him..
what was his point?
Unlikely its connected to his brother's child *advertiser censored* but one cannot even guess at this stage..
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ody-child-*advertiser censored*-probe-n811461

If isis had his bay'ah, they would have published it by now.

Thanks KittytheHare....yes very, very curious. This adds a whole new dimension to investigation. LE has every data source/contact accessed and categorized by name, title, frequency, subject hmmmm??
(Sorry I have been gone for so long...but had huge work project to complete:cheers:)
"...a seed grows where it is planted."

Las Vegas Shooter's hard drive missing... Did he know his brother was under investigation before he opened fire on innocent people?

"The estranged brother of*Las Vegas*gunman Stephen Paddock was arrested Wednesday on child *advertiser censored* charges stemming from an investigation that predates the massacre."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member