NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what you think about the key entry portion of the suite doors, between these 2 photos shown here. They are taken from different angles and I wonder if that is what is making them look so different to me.

On the left, picture 2 from the FIT report.

e09b878f9daee8a8791c7fe8923f18d4.jpg
https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/
Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

On the right, crime scene tape covering suite entry door

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...inding-armory-stephen-paddock-s-hotel-n808886

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t see any differences from my view. Is there a specific you can reference? They are completely 2 different angles but I don’t see anything not matching up.

P 31
As officers cleared the Las Vegas Village, multiple reports of active shooters along Las Vegas Boulevard at various hotel properties were broadcasted. Several officers from the exterior Las Vegas Village posts joined Strike Teams and left to address those reports. As the active shooter reports were cleared and determined to be unfounded, officers assigned to the Las Vegas Village responded back to the command post for reassignment.

After listening to the original and the extended scanner from CARIIS' link, that's where I ended up also. Lots of reports of gunfire but none were confirmed. Lots of suspicious characters, but I'm not picking up confirmation of a 'multiple shooter scenario' based on this audio. I only listened through about 0100 Oct 2.

I did my homework, CARIIS; but you will probably give me an F. Doh! [emoji6]

P 31
As officers cleared the Las Vegas Village, multiple reports of active shooters along Las Vegas Boulevard at various hotel properties were broadcasted. Several officers from the exterior Las Vegas Village posts joined Strike Teams and left to address those reports. As the active shooter reports were cleared and determined to be unfounded, officers assigned to the Las Vegas Village responded back to the command post for reassignment.

After listening to the original and the extended scanner from CARIIS' link, that's where I ended up also. Lots of reports of gunfire but none were confirmed. Lots of suspicious characters, but I'm not picking up confirmation of a 'multiple shooter scenario' based on this audio. I only listened through about 0100 Oct 2.

does it add up to this?
[FONT=&amp] https://twitter.com/doug_poppa/status/957431449505841153[/FONT]

So, just to confirm.... we are now allowed to use "Mr.Visual" youtube channel as a source?

P 31

The one that is mindboggling is the one with two bursts or machine gun fire hours after he declared sole shooter clearly heard on dispatch !!

The disdpatcher instantly stating that she is hearing (via depressed mike from cop) tops it of with both a cherry and hot fudge and a banana and chocolate and nuts and whipped cream and...................

there is no other conclusion -- there were people running around the strip that night firing machine guns after Lomabrdo sole shooter was cold as ice

Open to hearing possible alternatives to machine guns going off after the only shooter has died

all ears

“13 Action News asked the Sheriff why the Force Investigation Team, and not homicide, processed Paddock's hotel rooms. The Sheriff stated the decision was appropriate since a SWAT officer discharged his weapon in one of the rooms. He said he stood by the work of the FIT investigators”

Snipped from:
https://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas...ce-sharing-latest-on-1-october-investigation-

I am getting a "page not found error" from this link so i wasn't able to read the story but this is not the answer Lombardo gave at the press conference.

So he is really saying that the reason he put his "make it FIT" team on this case is because an officer discharged his weapon???? Really? He has also said that would be a separate investigation.........so wouldn't he just assign the "make it FIT" team to the investigation of the negligent discharge, and not THE WHOLE DAMN INVESTIGATION of the attack??

I have said it before and i will say it again. Lombardo is a bad liar!

The one that is mindboggling is the one with two bursts or machine gun fire hours after he declared sole shooter clearly heard on dispatch !!

The disdpatcher instantly stating that she is hearing (via depressed mike from cop) tops it of with both a cherry and hot fudge and a banana and chocolate and nuts and whipped cream and...................

there is no other conclusion -- there were people running around the strip that night firing machine guns after Lomabrdo sole shooter was cold as ice

Open to hearing possible alternatives to machine guns going off after the only shooter has died

all ears

Hi C,

I tried to find the gun fire you're referring to but all I could find was a replay of the original gunfire. But, I'm not sure I was in the right place because I didn't hear the dispatcher.

Can you link with the exact time stamp? TIA

I would say you're right and interesting the different doors with the crime tape up.
Wtf is going on?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

a cover up is going on my dear!! Live!

I am more fascinating about no soot or heat damage to any furnishings anywhere! See pic at bottom !! Makes total sense to me !!!!

Here is one of his charges

c. Unlawful Interstate Transport/Delivery of Firearms by Non-Federal Firearms Licensee 18 U.S.C. 922 (a)(3) and (5);

Not by the longest stretch of the scrappy drafts can it be taken that he is sharing he has thousands of anything for sale..
In fact they strike me as a blurb he was absent mindedly copying from an ad he was reading and saving by sending to himself.
He was not selling himself guns to the best of my knowledge..
The media have not run a story on his gun running because there is no evidence at all that he was selling anything..
A dealer would have held thousands of weapons, not a single collection and a buyer would as easily buy them all legally and an overseas buyer would have required hundreds of thousands and there is no evidence that one existed at this point in time.

out of the blue

someone starts emailing about:

machine guns

bump stocks

los vegas

and shortly thereafter there is a mass shooting.......... in Los Vegas Nevada ........ using machine guns ............ and bump stocks...............

I make some connections there but moo

a lot more makes sense ---speculation -- if one grabs a wider picture

and considers being busted for human trafficking at some point and then having to flip and move in gun running (atf report linked earlier) and Mexico link in that report .

If one then throws in Campos holiday in mexico right after some things might become clearer ............just a possibility

Earlier, CoolJ taught us the emailing self stuff is . Amazing. You email yourself, and give someone else your login stuff and they can login looking like you and see your draft

perfect way to communicate without leaving a trail

Well it does look absolutely excessive lol
And not at all the same as the report pics IMO

If ya all want more -- the exit holes look more like drill holes than machine gun bullets soaring through a wooded door at super high velocity from a weapon of war !!

ha

Ive done phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. My husband is a tech guy with Photoshop skills so he has amazing monitors. (yes plural) There are no bullet holes there that we can see IMO

Know nothing about high tech world

If you took pics off his good tv would it end up clearer here than the bs they give out

*-I know from music mixing ya get degradation but am just curious if in this day and age some of it might be better??

Jax--

the dispatch stuff with gunfire after he is dead for a couple of hours is here

45:02-45:20

"We are hearing a lot of shots being fired" per dispatcher on the line.

Pretty much a rap no? Have not heard any other possibilities ?

also around 49 40 is a cop explaining that two ladies in military garb (Janet Air stuff - possibly --wearing air force attire ) who start to run when they see the cops - per cop interpretation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43wY1jK-Co&feature=youtu.be&t=45m2s

cache.php

To me that looks like a number stenciled on some type of bag. Is it an evidence collection kit?
If that's a number on a bag that raises more questions of how eerie similar it looks to the floor stencil. The only font available in LV perhaps? Shaking my head over here folks. Disbelief

Couple of thoughts on the video C linked. First, very interesting C and I'm not sure but here goes.

Are they gun shots? Maybe radio interference (especially the first set)? They don't sound the same as the ones we hear that are known to be the kill shots.

Also, the dispatcher doesn't say she's hearing shots. She says shots are being reported at the Bellagio.

Just my interpretation and I could be totally wrong (won't be the first or last time).

moo

If that's a number on a bag that raises more questions of how eerie similar it looks to the floor stencil. The only font available in LV perhaps? Shaking my head over here folks. Disbelief

Zoom in, to see it on the ground. It is not on the bag.

I am getting a "page not found error" from this link so i wasn't able to read the story but this is not the answer Lombardo gave at the press conference.

So he is really saying that the reason he put his "make it FIT" team on this case is because an officer discharged his weapon???? Really? He has also said that would be a separate investigation.........so wouldn't he just assign the "make it FIT" team to the investigation of the negligent discharge, and not THE WHOLE DAMN INVESTIGATION of the attack??

I have said it before and i will say it again. Lombardo is a bad liar!

Yes, so we have to ask what served him by putting FIT on the case?

Google ‘fit report from Las Vegas October 1’.
KTNV link will show up as:
UPDATE: preliminary report for mass shooting released by Las Vegas police

Article title is:
UPDATE: Victims react after preliminary report for mass shooting released by Las Vegas police

Yes, so we have to ask what served him by putting FIT on the case?

Google ‘fit report from Las Vegas October 1’.
KTNV link will show up as:
UPDATE: preliminary report for mass shooting released by Las Vegas police

Article title is:
UPDATE: Victims react after preliminary report for mass shooting released by Las Vegas police

The head of that dept is Lombardos second in command who is as corrupt as they come

She was bought in too hide the accidental discharge -- if you notice it never came out for ages -- they thought they had it buried.

Couple of thoughts on the video C linked. First, very interesting C and I'm not sure but here goes.

Are they gun shots? Maybe radio interference (especially the first set)? They don't sound the same as the ones we hear that are known to be the kill shots.

Also, the dispatcher doesn't say she's hearing shots. She says shots are being reported at the Bellagio.

Just my interpretation and I could be totally wrong (won't be the first or last time).

moo

I put on headphones after first volley she says hearing!

thats huge cause it does not fall into the "reports" of stuff

the trained paramedic also calling in under active fire after he is dead is interesting as well !!

It I stumble on it will link !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member