GUILTY NV - Jade Morris, 10, Las Vegas, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so very sad. My prayers go out to Jade's family. Rest in the arms of angels sweet Jade.

That field is right across from a McDonald's. I have this horrible thought. she took her to eat and then killed her. If BS was mad at the dad, don't take it out on a little girl.

Dammit, dammit, dammit!!!!

Not surprising, but totally devastating!

Rest in peace dear Jade.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

7940988-4-4.jpg

A beautiful angel, take from her loved ones much too soon.

Yes his last name was Foster. There is a WS thread for that sweet, sweet boy. It was so horrific the way Mona killed this child and she showed no remorse whatsoever. She is a monster as well as this BS. I am just heartbroken for little Jade and her family.

Jonathan Foster Case Archive is here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jonathan Foster -TX-/

and... being updated as we speak is one for Jade...

Jade Morris Case Archive is here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jade Morris -NV-/

I will never be able to comprehend how someone could deliberately take the life of an innocent child. How sad for little Jade & her family. RIP beautiful girl.

Just heard the tragic news. My heart is heavy and my prayers are with her parents. I can't even imagine. May justice be served! Rest in paradise precious angel :(

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

It is really hard to look at her pictures. Such a beautiful, young girl---how could anyone do this to her. She was an innocent soul. :mad:

Why???????????? Another beautiful chid...Why???????????? When is this going to end?

R.I.P. Sweet Jade! I am so sorry that a monster decided she had the right to take your future away from you!

Goodbye little girl.... I'm sorry that you didn't have a chance to live your life !
I shouldn't say anything else or I'll regret it !!!! :mad:

So sad. RIP beautiful angel.

Things like this wish we could ship all these heartless killer to an island where the only people they could hurt and victimize are others who are just like them.

I wish there was a method of detecting these people-monsters- before they kill an innocent child.

Oh my gosh this was not what I was wanting to see!! But at least her family knows where she is.

Rest in Peace, sweet Jade...

May you fly with the angels now...

Such a sad ending for such a beautiful innocent little girl. I am devasted and cannot imagine the horrible pain her family is in. Prayers going up for Jades loved ones.

I hope the horrible evil person who did this suffers for the rest of her crummy life.

That field is right across from a McDonald's. I have this horrible thought. she took her to eat and then killed her. If BS was mad at the dad, don't take it out on a little girl.

I live in North Las Vegas not even a quarter of a mile from where this beautiful angel's body was found. In fact last night (Wed. 12/26/12) My husband, daughter and I ate at the McDonalds you are speaking of. It's heartbreaking to me that just a few steps laid her body. :( I'm so heartbroken right now.

By the way, She was located one street away from an elementary school and highschool and MANY kids walk threw this area on the way home after school. (but school is ofcorse out for Winter Break) Ugh im just sickened by the whole thing. I'm so frustrated there wasn't more coverage on this, and that there wasn't a search party set up right away. But I am reading the police were handling this as a homicide from the beginning. So that explains why. Just so sad.

It seems like i'm always there but not observant enough to help. With Elizabeth Smart I was living in the Salt Lake Valley at the time and drive RIGHT by her and the jerk that took her standing on State Street the day she was found. I didn't even notice! Then Last night being only a street away from this little angel's body... ugh. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back