Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Excellent screen shot, justme11.

Now I'm wondering if the Sherwin-Williams shot is actually a different vehicle that LE just wanted to use as an example. To my eye, it has different rims than his gray one.

But I am only an amateur speculating here.

I have to admit, I attributed the seemingly-different colors between the two truck pictures to be the result of maybe time of day glare or color distortion from a lower quality camera, but the wheels do appear clearly different, to my eye. JMO

I have to admit, I attributed the seemingly-different colors between the two truck pictures to be the result of maybe time of day glare or color distortion from a lower quality camera, but the wheels do appear clearly different, to my eye. JMO

I googled trucks in all colors at a couple of local dealers, and found the metallic gray, the metallic blue, and even the black very, very difficult to tell apart. A lot seems to depend on the lighting and whether something is being reflected in the paint. Wondering if some of the blue reflection is actually sky.

Nothing that can be posted here. Just trying to stop a needless argument over trucks.

Don’t worry

We’re not arguing. We’re sleuthing - reviewing details and comments over and over again. Checking and re-checking to see if there is something to be gleaned that was overlooked before.

These comments aren’t made to be personal or critical. They are made as a way of finding some collaborative truth that can help in finding a victim and convicting a criminal.

Last edited:
Joining the thread here and have skimmed through all posts so far. Have followed many other cases here on WS. Does anyone know if any plane or helicopter flyovers of the immediate area have been done or are planned? Considering the authorities searched for Brian Laundrie in the Laundrie/Petito case for weeks, I would hope that aircraft have been searching, say, the immediate 25 mile radius or so. Of course that won't help locate someone who may be hidden in a building or worse, but wondering if they've done preliminary scans to look for something obvious?

I don't quite understand your post, but it's #3 on the list 13 things above.

LOL...My post was the thought that you had mistakenly posted on this thread, which does happen on rare occasions, as there was no post attached to it that you seemed to be replying to. I clearly had not read the 13 things that the writer of the article felt we needed to know about Naomi. Thank you for explaining.

Last edited:
There was no post in between that list and my post when I wrote the post another one popped in in the middle. And I still don't know why that something that we needed to know. Are there implications of something like that that we should be reading into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal