Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search to Continue Saturday, April 2nd 2022 at 10am

From FB Group Discussion Page

Details

129 people responded

Event by Rocky Pastorino and Continued search for Naomi Irion
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
We will continue to search for Naomi Irion. We have ruled out several areas and will continue in concentrated areas as specified at the search. please be patient as details will change through the we eek pending developments in the investigation.

Last edited:
An interesting tidbit popped up in one of my searches. Someone was desperate to rent or rent to own their 2 or 3 bdrm home, cute, nice yard etc for $600 a month. That tells the C of L is very low in that area

Did you check the seller on that? Yesterday I saw one of those allegedly in eastern PA, but the poster clearly lived in Africa and knew no one in PA. Almost the exact description your person used.

I understand that but the truck that is gray and in photos had an emblem on the side of it, making me think it was a work truck. Just so we're clear the gray truck is not the same as the blue.

The gray truck you see on the tow truck IS the one in the LYSO APB photo that looks blue. There is a small silver and red badge on both sides of front window pillars that says something like "High County" ( that's the model) and a small silver badge on the leading edge of the front door panel that says "3500".

I don't know whether this applies to TD or not, but when a relative of mine worked in mining construction a few years back (different state) it was pretty common for people working in more remote areas to have a camper, small airstream, or other portable accommodation that they parked at/near the work site so they didn't have long commutes every day.

Wonder if TD might have had something like that. If so, maybe that's where he took her?

I would totally believe that & that was one of my concerns when we saw the truck photo in front of Sherwin-Williams:

That he had taken her to a trailer he had stashed somewhere and secluded her there, then returned to drop her car off back by Walmart, and the blue truck photo was him returning to pick up the trailer with her in it.

I'm sure his truck has a trailor hitch on it. You buy a big truck like that for it's towing capacity.

I'm led to believe he liked to camp and I see him trailer camping, not tent camping.

The few shots I saw from the road near the arrest did not appear to show a trailer being towed, so where is it?

Last edited:
If you mean this where I circled, it's a High Country emblem.
Excellent screen shot, justme11.

Now I'm wondering if the Sherwin-Williams shot is actually a different vehicle that LE just wanted to use as an example. To my eye, it has different rims than his gray one.

But I am only an amateur speculating here.

Needs to take a hit of weed every 5 minutes at age 16? That’s intense.
And, has more likely than not had a massive effect on his mental health (going by people I know who use cannabis frequently)
I will sit on my hands until more is released.
Please don't. What are you thinking?

Excellent screen shot, justme11.

Now I'm wondering if the Sherwin-Williams shot is actually a different vehicle that LE just wanted to use as an example. To my eye, it has different rims than his gray one.

But I am only an amateur speculating here.

Picture from the sheriff's FB page vs the picture from the back of the flatbed. When I first downloaded those pics from the flatbed, I posted them and said it looks gray to me. I'm wondering if the difference in cameras, maybe?! I honestly don't have a clue!

Attachments

• 220327063053.jpg
    220327063053.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics