Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the latest TikTok live stream from Naomi’s sister Tamara. No new information there, but she did say that she’s been told by LE that they are searching for Naomi alive. They’ve not been told anything else to alter that as yet.

RBBM

Until we know otherwise, I am still hoping and praying she is alive.

JMVHO.

The suspect seems familiar with the justice and prison system. I wonder whether he's trying to make a deal where he's convicted of 2nd degree murder with early parole in exchange for revealing the location of the body (assuming she's no longer alive).

The suspect seems familiar with the justice and prison system. I wonder whether he's trying to make a deal where he's convicted of 2nd degree murder with early parole in exchange for revealing the location of the body (assuming she's no longer alive).

I don't know, no body, no evidence? We don't know what LEO has, or doesn't have. The perpetrator may be weighing it as well. But really, the perpetrator has nothing to gain by releasing information. May as well let the prosecution develop the case, all circumstantial.

Police are always looking for a "live" person when that person is missing. They have to assume the person is alive until there is proof that the person is no longer alive. That doesn't mean that police believe that she is alive.

If Naomi is alive, the suspect should reveal where she is because it's better to be convicted of kidnapping than murder. If she is not alive, it's better for the suspect to remain silent. Without a body, it's more difficult to prove that he murdered her.

My thoughts exactly. The fact that he’s been in custody for over 24 hours and we haven’t heard a peep gives me a really bad feeling. :-(

Last thought until we get an official update.
An assumed higher income level doesn't necessarily stop anyone from committing a crime. Including kidnapping. Also I have zero idea how high his cost of living is on a monthly basis.
At this point, it seems no one knows where Naomi is.
Let's hope Troy Driver doesn't lawyer up, which he probably already has.
If she's still alive, wouldn't he be trying to make a deal?
Hoping for an update by tomorrow.
Her family is in my thoughts and prayers, along with the searchers.
Chi
An interesting tidbit popped up in one of my searches. Someone was desperate to rent or rent to own their 2 or 3 bdrm home, cute, nice yard etc for $600 a month. That tells the C of L is very low in that area

Possible, I suppose, but I doubt it. I don't think this guy is trying to negotiate anything at this point. Unless LE found sufficient evidence in Naomi's car to believe she is dead, and that has not been suggested, I think this monster will just bide his time. LE probably believe she is dead, but I don't see him making their case any easier by admitting it and telling them where to find her. JMO

Last edited:
Are truck plates different than regular passenger cars? They are in my neck of the woods (canada)
I believe 6 characters. Maybe 7 if they're personalized.
License Plates

You did much better than me! I tried glasses on, glasses off and the best I could make out was a 7. If you stare at it long enough, you see all kinds of things! :confused:

EBM... typing error

An interesting tidbit popped up in one of my searches. Someone was desperate to rent or rent to own their 2 or 3 bdrm home, cute, nice yard etc for $600 a month. That tells the C of L is very low in that area

That is NOT the norm here . . .avg prices are at least double that :( I'd honestly be wary of that ad simply because it's too low.

ETA: just a very quick search of rentals in Fernley
Houses For Rent in Fernley NV - 6 Homes | Zillow

I think that's his work truck and not the one in the surveillance pics

All the Ledcor work trucks ( and other associated vehicles) are white with the red & blue logo on the door.

Search Careers at Ledcor | Construction, Safety, Engineers and more!

I can't screenshot the photo but the third picture in the roll is a typical Ledcor work pickup truck.

The gray truck removed from the Fallon address was not his Ledcor work truck

BTW: I'm not seeing his job posted on the jobs available page. Yet.

I also have to giggle at the beauty shots of the massive mine trucks in the gorgous sunset. Something along the lines of "Look, you, too could be enjoying the natural beauty while destroying the land and soils with gigantic machines and toxic chemicals"

Last edited:
I’m kinda hoping/praying that no news = good news. That they are keeping quiet because something’s coming.
<modsnip>We can have hope as long as it’s not proven otherwise, don’t we. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible, I suppose, but I doubt it. I don't think this guy is trying to negotiate anything at this point. Unless LE found sufficient evidence in Naomi's car to believe she is dead, and that has not been suggested, I think this monster will just bide his time. LE probably believe she is dead, but I don't see him making their case any easier by admitting it and telling them where to find her. JMO

Moo… He’s biding his time, and trying to figure out what kind of evidence the police have against him. With the kind of patient stalking from the Walmart video, I get the feeling that he’s the organized controlling type and he’s been through the system before. My guess is that he’ll do everything he can to figure out what the police have before he says anything useful.

Just to be very clear: This article in the Reno news about a "kidnapping" in Mono County California is a domestic violence issue and the perp has been arrested and booked into the Bridgeport, Ca jail. It's a guy in his 20's with the initials E.L. and is NOT at all related to Naomi's kidnapping, despite it's placement just under the article about TD's arrest, on the front page of KOLO 8

CHP supervisor getting off shift comes across alleged kidnapping

I don't know whether this applies to TD or not, but when a relative of mine worked in mining construction a few years back (different state) it was pretty common for people working in more remote areas to have a camper, small airstream, or other portable accommodation that they parked at/near the work site so they didn't have long commutes every day.

Wonder if TD might have had something like that. If so, maybe that's where he took her?

Ledcor work trucks are usually white. I doubt they would spring for a luxury level trim either. High Country is the highest trim available for Silverados, similar to the Denali trim available on GMCs.
I understand that but the truck that is gray and in photos had an emblem on the side of it, making me think it was a work truck. Just so we're clear the gray truck is not the same as the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member