Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen confirmation but have heard that sister or mom indicated that 2nd ping was determined not to be Naomi's. Still looking for info on that but it's possible the only ping and info they have (or have released) is at Walmart where she was taken.

So how did they determine (family) that, that ping wasn't her

He may have spotted Naomi a few days earlier and targeted her. All he'd have to do is hide an Apple AirTag on her car and he would be able to track her and strike when the conditions were favorable for abduction. AirTags have been in the news recently with people realizing they had an AirTag placed on their car by an unknown person who was tracking them. Terrifying.

That is certainly a possibility. I am sure investigators have gone over every inch of her car and would have found it, had there been any type of tracking tile on it. Also, even if there had been, and he had removed it, the app that is used to locate the tile would be on his phone, which was reportedly retrieved by LE. For some reason though, I get the gut feeling this perp preferred to do the hunting and tracking in person. His first brush with law, at age 12, was for hunting out of season. JMO

Last edited:
So how did they determine (family) that, that ping wasn't her

Not sure how all of that works and again, I haven't seen confirmation yet so just speculation at this point. However, I would imagine process of elimination. Maybe they were able to determine whose it was and confirm that way.

As for TD talking, I don't think he will until/unless it benefits him. This is not his first rodeo so he knows how it works. And, he was not the one who talked in the case where he was 17--the other guy did--so based on past history, it's not likely. I saw a video with Diana (mom) saying he is not talking.
My guess is the only way he'll talk is for a plea bargain or something that lessens the sentencing. jmo . .

I have a new car - in the last 36 months. Everyone who owns a vehicle that is less than 36 old wants standard warranty coverage, so they register the vehicle. I recently took my car in to test the battery, and they attached an analysis system to my car, telling me that they could learn everything about my car - including where and when I travelled - since purchase date.

I hope this is possible with the suspect's vehicle and that specific areas are searched next week leading to a body, or a living Naomi.
If they can dissect it like they did Barry Morphew's truck then there is hope

I have a new car - in the last 36 months. Everyone who owns a vehicle that is less than 36 old wants standard warranty coverage, so they register the vehicle. I recently took my car in to test the battery, and they attached an analysis system to my car, telling me that they could learn everything about my car - including where and when I travelled - since purchase date.

I hope this is possible with the suspect's vehicle and that specific areas are searched next week leading to a body, or a living Naomi.
Also, IMO, TD doesn't seem smart enough to have thought about, or been able to disable those systems ahead of time. He strikes me as impulsive.

From the missing FB group:

Bail hearing delayed:

277229615_5391094650902235_1151430509009792544_n.jpg

I'm reading that the hearing is being delayed until tomorrow. I haven't found a MSM to back this up though. Anyone? IMO

It's been updated in KOLO link I have posted below showing it's expected on Tues or even Wed now.

Last edited:
If he emcountered her at a convenience store, he'd know if she just filled her hss tank.

If he overgeard her chatting about the shuttle, he could've plotted his course right then and there.

Leave even before determining which car was hers. Go park his at S Wm, hike back on foot, wait until she's about to exit her vehicle and pounce.

Evil.

JMO

I hope this is okay to share, a post from Naomi's brother.

If you can't access FB..

On Troy Driver.
This man is the only person that I know about that can give information that can help bring Naomi home safe.
Until we can bring Naomi home, his safety is very important to my family. There’s been a lot of people saying that they would help do a lot of things I just want to put it out there publicly that our family is not endorsing anybody getting hurt by anybody.

All we care about is bringing Naomi home. This family does not care about any prosecution or anything like that until Naomi is brought home.

If there is anyone out there that can help make sure the Naomi is brought home, and wants to stay anonymous, they can use anonymous tip line at 775-322-4900. This is guaranteed anonymity, if something were to happen, our family has put out a statement that we will not be on the witness stand giving any type of testimony against anyone who came forward and gave an anonymous tip that helps to bring Naomi home unharmed.

We have hope.
We have faith.

We are going to bring Naomi home.

Please share.

There were folks in the public FB group who were talking about what might happen to TD if he got bail, and some of it sounded threatening. It certainly doesn’t help the case when people are publicly saying that stuff I think.

There were folks in the public FB group who were talking about what might happen to TD if he got bail, and some of it sounded threatening. It certainly doesn’t help the case when people are publicly saying that stuff I think.

IMO, people are idiots. Gotta love keyboard warriors. haha
That being said, I've seen many posts saying IF TD got bail, that neighbor who reported his truck should leave.

I would really question any judge that would grant bail with this guy's history.

@pandamonium , Thanks that is what I saw but wasn't sure if copying from that link was permitted.

The group was approved in thread #1 but I'm not sure that every post is approved--mostly from admin, Tamara or MSM. Hoping the screenshot from MSM is ok but I suppose mods will remove if it's not or if I misunderstood.

Last edited:
I really don't get the Reno connection in the search for her.

He works for Ledcor company, and he could reasonably go into Reno occasionally to their offices, although his job description daily places him in the mines hundreds of miles away.

Ledcor has two business locations, quite close to each other. Off of Kietzke Road, south of South McCarran, across the freeway from Whole Foods, Meadowwood Mall area. But they are in developed "soft business" parks in the SW (more affluent and higher rent) districts of town. Their neighbor businesses are the Wells Fargo Bank Regional Head Office, some financial investment companies, a couple of large medical offices, and the NHP Reno headquarters. It is not anywhere I would have expected a construction- heavy industry-based company to have an office. And they are both large buildings with what I would think were high commercial rents.

I would think Naomi would be visiting the Virginia St- Arlington St- Truckee River area where there are lots of arts-related facilities, thrift shops, eateries, Patagonia outlet, Nevada Museum of Art, even Pioneer Event Center. I really can't see her anywhere near the Ledcor offices, other than at Meadowwood Mall perhaps, but it's really a mall where teens hang out, and I really can't see him in the arts district along the River.

Searching Reno doesn't make any sense to me. Searching in east Sparks, maybe. Lots of highway -related trucking facilities, warehouses, industrial region. Not an area I would wonder around by myself at night, for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member