Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi’s father has requested permission to speak to the suspect, per Tamara’s latest tweet.
That breaks my heart. I as a parent would do the same. You would hope that Driver could see your pain and anguish and have a change of heart. Doubtful it would work, he's an animal and likely feels no remorse. Is there any precadent for something like this actually happening? A parent facing their child's likely killer, face to face?

https://twitter.com/sweater_vests/status/1508520492067885056
Naomi's sister Tamara: Naomi's father, Herve Irion, has requested permission to speak with #TroyDriver. #FindNaomiIrion #NaomiIrion

I highly doubt LE will allow this, but I also think it is equally unlikely that the suspect will agree to it even if LE does. He doesn't want to look her father in the eye, if he is guilty, though he most likely can look directly at him and lie without giving it a second thought. JMO

Last edited:
Is it 100% certain that TD is the person that abducted her?
Or could there be two people and TD drove Naomi's car back, but another person was the one that took her?
Like two men or more that did this together with the intention to keep a girl for a while.
And may have done this before.

Last edited:
Is is 100% certain that TD is the person that abducted her?
Or could there be two people and TD drove Naomi's car back, but another person was the one that took her?
Like two men or more that did this together with the intention to keep a girl for a while.
And may have done this before.

My only qualm with that theory is that if there were two folks why would he need to drive her car back? It’s something that was extremely risky for him to do versus them hiding her car and having him drive a different vehicle back so as not to raise suspicion. We don’t know as LE hasn’t revealed it, but something about him returning her car and then getting into his truck put him on their radar.

Naomi was definitely targeted. It has to do with the father being a diplomat in South Africa. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence, the man who abducted Naomi, worked as a ‘security contractor’, for a mining company, whose #1 competitor, happens to be located in South Africa.

I find the part about the “security contractors” being involved with intimidation & sexual assaults enlightening :

In 2022 Canadaland reported that hundreds of women reported being raped at the mine by “security contractors”. According to journalist Richard Poplak, interviewed by Canadland in 2022, guards at the mine used sexual violence against women as a policy to deter them form the mine.The policy, according to Poplak, started in 2003 or 2004 (before Barrick's ownership) and increased in implementation after Barrick bought the mine.
Barrick Gold - Wikipedia

The Barrick Solar Farm is located in Patrick, Nevada. Which is located between Fernley & Reno.
Our Projects | Ledcor Group

The likelihood that this was a random kidnapping is zero. They will convict this perpetrator and he will do his time. People like him serve a purpose, they do what they’re paid to do. He knew the risks. He will never tell us the truth.
His job is to help people get rid of things. That’s his MO.
It started at 17 yrs old, when he helps his friend get rid of a body. I can only hope that Naomi is safe somewhere waiting to be reunited with her family. But the realist in me seriously doubts that will happen.
This is my personal opinion.

Clearly, none of us knows, but I don't think this case is going to prove to be nearly that convoluted. I think it is going to come down to a sexual predator that saw a young woman, decided he wanted to take her, stalked her long enough to learn her routine, and then at his first opportunity, did what he had set out to do. JMO

Last edited:
If he went to prison for being an accessory to murder in 1997, when did he get out? Google finds his name (as a victim) in a 2004 legal document about a prison attack (People v. Clasby | California Court of Appeal | 02-25-2004 | www.anylaw.com).

From his truck I assumed that he was likely not too young and perhaps not a loner, so I'm not surprised he had a family life. Even with children involved, we don't know for how long he has been with the current partner though.

What are the chances that, considering his employer, the truck was his work vehicle and that he has another one that he used after the abduction? I wonder if anyone who knows him reported him.
this guy was in the hole then, per this. and that dude def shanked him. he also testified that the guy did not shank him.

If he was sentenced as a juvenile in 1997, he would have been released at age 25.

"M ii. Troy Driver was born on 20 Apr 1980 in Ukiah, Mendocino, California, USA."
https://uneeke1.tripod.com/d12.html

"An 18-year-old Willits woman has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree murder, admitting to lying in wait for her boyfriend on a darkened road and shooting him in the head.

Defendant Carl Dulinsky, 19, has pleaded guilty to accessory to murder and was sentenced to nine years and eight months in prison. A third defendant, 17-year-old Troy Driver, remains in custody and is fighting prosecution as an adult.​

July 31, 1997, UKIAH, Calif.
Woman admits killing boyfriend
he was tried as an adult.

From another article from the Ukiah Daily Journal dated Aug 31, 1997:

Troy Edward Driver, 17, will be sentenced next month for his part in the April 22 murder of reputed methamphetamine dealer PSR, defense attorney JCW told the Journal Friday.
Driver also pled guilty to three charges of second-degree robbery of a Ukiah Circle K convenience store and Chevron service stations in Willits and Rohnert Park. He also pled guilty to second-degree burglary in connection with the February break-in of a Willits Coast-to-Coast hardware store.
Driver also admitted to using a firearm during the three robberies, JCW said.
As part of a negotiated settlement, Driver will be sentence to 15 years in state prison for his part in all the crimes, including PSR's death.
JCW said Driver will have to serve 85% of his sentence on the three robbery charges. He will be released in about 12 years.
Each of the robbery charges will count as a "strike" against Driver under California's "three strikes" law.

31 Aug 1997, Page 1 - Ukiah Daily Journal at Newspapers.com
this guy has quite the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members