Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my thoughts...

-When I saw his picture I thought how that's exactly what I imagine when I think about what type of man would kidnap a woman. His face is haunting.

- Has anyone figured out where he lived after prison but before Nevada? Did he spend more time in Northern California before moving there? I'm in NorCal and there are so many missing women from the north state. Makes me wonder...

-Highly recommend reading comments from locals on various news sites and especially the Facebook page for finding her (the one her family posts in).

ADMIN REMINDER:

The ONLY social media that may be linked and discussed is that from the victim, the suspect, LE and MSM.

ANYONE ELSE is off limits until a time that LE names another suspect or POI.

Posts are being removed that violate this rule. Also posts that REPLY to or link back to violating posts are also being removed.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking around others missing around Elko County too.
Found Deceased - NV - Doug Hegge, adult, and Beth Agee (fnd dec) Osino, Elko County, Sept 2019
*I also read the unidentified forum and am always stuck on all the Jane Does in Elko County. There are several different dates.
NV - NV - Elko Co, WhtFem 17-25, UP8358, posed in cross position, scars, Jul'72

NV - NV - Elko Co, WhtFem 25-27, UP4920, blonde, may be from WY, scars, Nov'93

He's too young to have murdered those women. He would have been 13 in 1993 and living in Wilits, CA or thereabouts.

Last edited:
A few of my thoughts...

-When I saw his picture I thought how that's exactly what I imagine when I think about what type of man would kidnap a woman. His face is haunting.

- Has anyone figured out where he lived after prison but before Nevada? Did he spend more time in Northern California before moving there? I'm in NorCal and there are so many missing women from the north state. Makes me wonder...

-Highly recommend reading comments from locals on various news sites and especially the Facebook page for finding her (the one her family posts in).
Yes, I looked at that face and thought how terrifying it would be to have that face force his way into the car and take off. Horrifying.

Do these supervisors stay out at the mines on their shifts? Would he regularly have domiciled away from the place in Fallon for say 4 nights, then back home for 3?

I don't know about hours or supervisors but saw elsewhere that currently open/worked mines would not be possible--too many people around at all hours. They would (if thought a possibility) need to check closed and/or abandoned mines, which there are plenty of.

He's too young to have murdered those women. He would have been 13 in 1993 and living in Wilits, CA or thereabouts.

I tend to agree but I've seen plenty of stories with young offenders. That being said, I would imagine he'd (or almost anyone that age) not have the skill set at that age to not get caught IF he were involved.

NAOMI CHRISTINE IRION — FBI

Interesting. Naomi was not petite. 5'11" and 250 lbs. There blows my theory that petite women are usually more likely to be abducted. Just a random crime of opportunity? Or had this guy been stalking her or the area?

Women are not safe anywhere in our society. Thirty years I have been involved in "Take Back the Night", and nothing has changed.

Yep! Just haven't found any info yet to connect him to CA but it's not that far.

Definitely doesn't help those holding out for a miracle here, imo.

If he was sentenced as a juvenile in 1997, he would have been released at age 25.

"M ii. Troy Driver was born on 20 Apr 1980 in Ukiah, Mendocino, California, USA."
https://uneeke1.tripod.com/d12.html

"An 18-year-old Willits woman has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree murder, admitting to lying in wait for her boyfriend on a darkened road and shooting him in the head.

Defendant Carl Dulinsky, 19, has pleaded guilty to accessory to murder and was sentenced to nine years and eight months in prison. A third defendant, 17-year-old Troy Driver, remains in custody and is fighting prosecution as an adult.​

July 31, 1997, UKIAH, Calif.
Woman admits killing boyfriend

A third defendant, 17-year-old Troy Driver, remains in custody and is fighting prosecution as an adult.

July 31, 1997, UKIAH, Calif.
Woman admits killing boyfriend

So at nearly the same age as Naomi is now, he was involved in a murder and attempting to hide a body. And that was 25 years ago. This isn’t looking optimistic for Naomi at all…

Does anyone know when he was released from prison?

So at nearly the same age as Naomi is now, he was involved in a murder and attempting to hide a body. And that was 25 years ago. This isn’t looking optimistic for Naomi at all…

Does anyone know when he was released from prison?

The point that stands out for me is that he was involved with murder at age 17, and with the disappearance of an 18 year old woman at age 41. I don't think anyone starts abducting and disappearing young women at age 41, so I suspect he is connected to other missing women.

I'm always curious about the distance between a suspect's home and the abduction location. I assume that suspects believe that the farther away from home, the less chance of being arrested. I also suspect that the body is not between the abduction site and home, but farther away from home.

upload_2022-3-26_8-49-13.png
Google Maps

In this case, the abduction was 25 miles from home. I wonder whether investigators are looking at other missing women within a 100 mile radius of his home in the last 10-15 years (roughly when he was released from prison).

The point that stands out for me is that he was involved with murder at age 17, and with the disappearance of an 18 year old woman at age 41. I don't think anyone starts abducting and disappearing young women at age 41, so I suspect he is connected to other missing women.
I wonder who came up with the plan to lure that victem and then shoot the guy.
Probably not the 17 year old girl (how did a 17 year old girl get a gun in 1997).

Has anyone seen that he was currently working? I know what his LinkedIn says but curious.

Also, thinking out loud .. . He possibly had a decent job, girlfriend/family life. Would be hard to hide a girl like that.
On the other hand, that type of job and the locations, possibly he traveled a bit so people wouldn't think twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95