NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check Steven's facebook this morning for "hunch" a poster has as to why Steven was in the SCA neighborhood.

This is one of those "hunches" that would explain a lot and not be a
conspiracy....until perhaps something bad happened.

Any thoughts?

Check Steven's facebook this morning for "hunch" a poster has as to why Steven was in the SCA neighborhood.

Any thoughts?

We have mentioned Craig's List before, yet we still do not know how he communicated. There would have to be a computer somewhere that he corresponded with. Or else it was verbal and someone told him about an ad.

Every time somebody comments on how weird it was Steven was in that neighborhood, and how hard it is to get to, something in my brain twitches. I think I finally figured out what it is.

Steven's been bopping around all over the place for several days. We don't know why he was in or drove past Overton. We know why he was in Ruby Valley because AN and family told SK's mom.

If he had disappeared in Ruby Valley *before* he went to the ranch, it would seem just as inexplicable, convoluted, and weird to us trying to figure out why. Okay, so the actual explanation seems a little weird to some of us, too, but it's hardly sinister.

Which makes me think that whatever took him to Henderson was equally innocuous (and probably equally off the wall...)

Everything's normal until he walks off that camera. Takes his keys, locks up like he's planning to be back before long. Like he's just dropping in on somebody for a visit.

We have mentioned Craig's List before, yet we still do not know how he communicated. There would have to be a computer somewhere that he corresponded with. Or else it was verbal and someone told him about an ad.

Hi..I know we have talked about craigslist. Since I know very little about it, I have been trying to get the archives for LV on 12/12/09. So far, I think I may be infecting my computer.

I wonder if he shared with his journal...his plans for that week.

Hi..I know we have talked about craigslist. Since I know very little about it, I have been trying to get the archives for LV on 12/12/09. So far, I think I may be infecting my computer.

I wonder if he shared with his journal...his plans for that week.

That is a good idea to find CL for 12/12. If he put it in his journal the family is not sharing that info.

FYI....computer crashed after trying to access various sites in craigslists archives. Think I will pass on that idea.

Any thoughts?

If Steven had been hired to pass out fliers - why weren't any fliers reported to have been passed out?

FYI....computer crashed after trying to access various sites in craigslists archives. Think I will pass on that idea.

No worries Lato. IIRC, someone tried to do the same - maybe as far back as January - and the ads for the time Steven went missing were already no longer accessible.

I think it would be virtually impossible to pinpoint anything that way anyway.

If Steven had been hired to pass out fliers - why weren't any fliers reported to have been passed out?

This hunch is not my theory. Perhaps the poster at FB will continue to expand. But....maybe Steven didn't make it out of the first house....the one that was going to employ him. Or...maybe there was no house and he met
someone in a car. I just don't know, and I don't want to quit yet.

No worries Lato. IIRC, someone tried to do the same - maybe as far back as January - and the ads for the time Steven went missing were already no longer accessible.

I think it would be virtually impossible to pinpoint anything that way anyway.

Fairy....thanks. There are so many people who think about Steven and the fact that he is missing. I know you look for him as you drive each day. Is it possible that Steven really did not tell a soul what his plans were?

Is that the lesson we will take from this? Let people know where you are going and what you are doing.

Is that the lesson we will take from this? Let people know where you are going and what you are doing.[/QUOTE] SNIPPED

I would also like to add, be very clear what your intentions are if you're leaving and write a note. The note left by EW on another thread was ambiguous enough that his parents seemed to not be sure whether he is dead or alive (JMHO).

Fairy....thanks. There are so many people who think about Steven and the fact that he is missing. I know you look for him as you drive each day. Is it possible that Steven really did not tell a soul what his plans were?

Is that the lesson we will take from this? Let people know where you are going and what you are doing.

It's a lot easier for me to understand him not TELLING anyone than it is to understand why there is no TRAIL at all to follow. I know not everyone here feels the way I do about it, but that just screams deliberate secrecy to me.

It's so funny that you mention letting people know where you're going. One of our posters here recently let me know they were going to be traveling and off the board for a few days. I did ask that person to leave a bit of a trail for us - just in case!

Just the fact that he was walking through that neighborhood does make you pause and wonder if it wasn't some kind of set up. Geez, I hope not. I mean, if he disappeared, what did he do, start walking out the neighborhood and no one ever saw him?

Hello everyone! It's nice to see that Steven is onto his 12th thread. I haven't been posting lately because I've been finishing up my Master's degree and been busy with my thesis, but I have been reading here and been keeping up with all of your posts. The level of commitment among you guys just astounds me; I am in awe, and that perfect strangers can share concern and come together to help another stranger in trouble/missing restores my faith in humanity. Great work all around, you guys.

I just get the sense that Steven has met with foul play; I have a feeling that he is no longer 'of this earth'. I'm not psychic in the least, but I believe each and every one of us has developed a spiritual connection with Steven, wherever he is now, and that is just the feeling I get, sadly. I do still wonder what he was doing in Vegas from the time he got there until noon when he walked away from his car. From the timeline, it seems he could have arrived as early as around 12:30/1am or as late as mid-morning on Sunday. If he did indeed arrive very early in the morning/late at night what did he do until noon? If only we could find out this info we might be a lot closer to finding out what happened to him.

Not giving up yet.

Tuba, our Forensic astrologer is famous for stating the day Caylee Anthony's body would be found, Dec.11, 2008. She was right. She has a great gift. I'm bringing over a snippet from one of the many posts she's done on Steven's disappearance.

Post #707, May 3rd.

"In the video capture of the following day, the handle of the bucket array of planets is less than vertical to the above hemisphere, showing Steve to be prepared for a consultation, although self-conscious over it and over cautious about his options in the predicament that arises. Despite his hopes, no one in S.C.A. ever intended to pay him for work done."

You may not understand all of what she wrote, but the main point is he was lured to SCA & not entirely comfortable being there.

The focus should be on SCA & who lured him there.

It's a lot easier for me to understand him not TELLING anyone than it is to understand why there is no TRAIL at all to follow. I know not everyone here feels the way I do about it, but that just screams deliberate secrecy to me.

It's so funny that you mention letting people know where you're going. One of our posters here recently let me know they were going to be traveling and off the board for a few days. I did ask that person to leave a bit of a trail for us - just in case!

There was one day I was feeling morbid and wondering if anybody would notice if I was gone. I was astonished at the number of times where my errands took me to someplace spouse had no reason to think I had gone--the art store in a village 10 miles from here, for instance, or even into the next state when a friend called and asked me to meet her for an impulse lunch.

So no, it doesn't really surprise me that we can't find a trail to follow. And yeah, it is making me more cautious about leaving notes.

well it seems that this blog is mired down and spinning its wheels. especially since theres obviously no longer any input or apparent interest from the family. and if there was they surely dont think enough of this blog to keep it in the loop.
the reality and facts are with the family and they are moving on or not moving on without this blog. perhaps they want their privacy to deal with the situation on their own terms which should be respected. we're all shouting but its only us in here that are hearing the echoes and not the ones that matter.

bbm

It is also obvious they do not think enough of the "Help Us Find Steven Koecher" FB either and family created that. moo

There was one day I was feeling morbid and wondering if anybody would notice if I was gone. I was astonished at the number of times where my errands took me to someplace spouse had no reason to think I had gone--the art store in a village 10 miles from here, for instance, or even into the next state when a friend called and asked me to meet her for an impulse lunch.

So no, it doesn't really surprise me that we can't find a trail to follow. And yeah, it is making me more cautious about leaving notes.

Under other circumstances, I would be able to buy that. But we're talking about a man going to a specific neighborhood in another state where he at least appears to have a purpose. Somewhere along the line, he had to have had contact with whoever led him there.

And I'm going to give Steven a little credit in believing that, if whoever lured him there somehow convinced him to keep it a "secret," he would not have fallen for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7