GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of the suspect tells Mrs. Meyers would buy things from the suspect in the park. If suspect was "employed" by Mrs. Meyers, she wouldn't need to buy things from him in the park.

Wow. 1st post on this page. I missed that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=271242&pp=1000&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi_SFC

so a gun was pointed at EN from the green car......hmmmm interesting...
There was a green car live on CNN accosting reporter Sara Sidner yesterday - she said the passengers were M family members there to complain about how unfair MSM coverage and social media has treated their family. I watched it & posted about it onto the thread.

Could this be the same car?

It happened really fast. The report from LE states it was a green 93 Buick. No model given. I can't say for sure. :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck? When did a truck enter the story? Guess I should go read.

This family is enough to make me want to go smoke some dope in one of their bongs.

He has a pickup truck, which I'd assumed he was in, towing his hat store around. He must have forgotten that.

How much weed do you think you'd need to give a couple of dopers to get them to tell a fake story about a confession?

I am really wondering what type and color of car Chris Kabew drove. Its odd that he picked up the suspect and dropped him off just minutes before all hell broke loose. Anyone know?

Bob has a business partner- another neighbor. The biz is an LLC registered in 2013.

DA: Evidence against shooting suspect Nowsch substantial

On Friday, Clark County District Attorney Steve Wolfson talked about the case. He said police have the right man and the evidence against him is substantial.

Tammy Meyers' 22-year-old son, Brandon Meyers, participated in a gun battle, but Wolfson doesn't anticipate bringing charges against him.

“His initial motivation was to not be involved. His mother came home seeking help from him,” Wolfson said. “He made a decision that he probably regrets today, but the bottom line is we all make decisions at the moment, so I'm not going to fault Brandon Meyers at this point with doing anything wrong. I mean, hindsight is 20/20, but at the end of the day Brandon Meyers didn't kill anybody; our defendant did.”
“The bottom line is I think this qualifies as a road rage case.”

http://www.fox19.com/story/28164522/da-evidence-against-shooting-suspect-nowsch-substantial

If he is going to go with road rage, then I think EN is as good as a free man.

Here's some background music as you read this story:

On a dark desert highway...

Like a lot of cases when they first happen we get mixed stories and out of context statements. What really matters is what was told to police.

With the DA already reviewing the evidence they have I think what actually happened is becoming much clearer now.

Surely possible...

He has a pickup truck, which I'd assumed he was in, towing his hat store around. He must have forgotten that.
LMAO! I hope LE investigates Bob's whereabouts.

How much weed do you think you'd need to give a couple of dopers to get them to tell a fake story about a confession?
It would take a lot of weed. Maybe a warehouse or a promise to run a medical farm. Even then, unlikely.

But junkies are a different story. They'll sell their souls for a small amount of pills or heroin.

I dont think TM was in the car. BM and KM looking to make a buy at the school perhaps?

Dad got all the info from his kids. Mom was dead so no one got her story. Story kept changing because kids were lying to cover up their own involvement. What if kids were harassing EN. They have known him for years. BM is in his class. EN kind of a pipskweak. What if BM flashed gun at EN. EN got friend to pick him up and they went back to house. EN fired and mom came out of house (?) This is just a possible scenario but accounts for kids changing stories and statements by EN. Father just believed kids as they kept changing their stories....

It appears that Bob worked at Goodyear, maybe he is retired, and took on this side job of selling things at festivals? Extra money, or a reason to get out of the house?

Nope. Its all about Bob. His moment in the sun.
I dont know what Real Estate goes for in LV but I am guessing they make a pretty good income from the pics of the neighborhood. Not slumming by any means. Selling hats and stuff at events? Or do they have more income that we dont know about?

Maybe the selling hats at events is the "cover business" for unexplained income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj