GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but my brother-in-law was told specifically that it was illegal to drive with his because it is considered a visual obstruction.

Same here - not sure what the specific statute reads in NV, but in California it is illegal for this reason. It is actually printed on the placard.

You can be cited/ticketed for it (not that it is strictly enforced).

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Harry maybe?

It sounds so callous. And the things Bob was saying while his wife was on life support, the links are on here somewhere. When I read them, had to wonder how much he really cared about her, or if that is how he talks, there is a disconnect, at least it seems that way to me.

From the article above:
"...thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down...."

Who talks like this??

My guess is someone whose spouse had her brains splattered in the front yard of her home in front of her children. And that same someone had to pull the plug on her.

Not to me. Their objective was to get him out of the house, peacefully. As it stands he surrendered with no injuries to him, his family, innocent bystanders or LE. I don't much care if one of the SWAT team deilvered heroin to him so he could inject it. They accomplished what they needed to.

I live in Los Angeles and I cannot tell you how often our newscasts are interupted so we can view another police chase. I have yet to see them chasing a murder suspect. Most of the time the "suspect" has some weapons or drug charge pending, but they chase the idiot through L.A. Traffic endangering hundreds of innocent people. There have been many innocent casualties as a result of this stupidity. So, living where I do, I have a special appreciation for a little common sense.

I know that a person under the influence cannot consent to a medical procedure but what about legally? If EN was knowingly high (we know this because LE allowed him to get that way) could a good defense attorney attack the interview and any info EN gave to LE as unreliable?

My guess is someone whose spouse had her brains splattered in the front yard of her home in front of her children. And that same someone had to pull the plug on her.

yes on this we do agree......having your spouse suddenly die removes all ''filters'' and sometimes statements ''sound harsh'' because it just feels harsh....plain and simple

I think it was the " his mom going down " part that is kind of odd. Not " his mom getting shot", not "what happened to his mom" ... to say "his mom going down" sounds almost like some gangsta talking...

I suppose it's a personal/personality type of thing. I can't imagine saying that if I were in his situation, and I can't imagine my husband saying that about me....now, my sister, who is a bit more...colorful in her speech, yes, her I could see saying something like that.

As an aside, we were playing Scattergories one night, and the subject was "street names". We all gave our perfectly banal answers: "maple", "elm", "main"...and my sister says, "Whizzer...." Once we'd processed what she'd said, of course we were all rolling....like I said, I guess it's just a matter of personality.

Can you see skid marks on the street in front of the house? If so, is it possible to take a picture of them? Or at least describe them perhaps?

LOL, I'm a little hesitant to drive on their actually street because it's so small and I would feel like a looky loo.. I posted a video some pages back that shows their street and I noticed a few marks on the street. Maybe I'll go by again tomorrow on my way to the gym and hopefully I'll build up my courage and actually drive on their SMALL street.. lol

I think it was the " his mom going down " part that is kind of odd. Not " his mom getting shot", not "what happened to his mom" ... to say "his mom going down" sounds almost like some gangsta talking...

Yes, exactly, thank you!

We can place some credibility into some things that some people have said:

We know certain things that neighbors have said -- because we've seen them say it on video -- but we don't know the truthfulness or accuracy of any of those statements.
The neighbors have more credibility than the friend witnesses, IMO. They have no vested interest in the harming the Meyers family, and Bob Meyers himself gave them credibility when he admitted on film that he went to EN's house, which completely discredits his claim they kept EN's identity from police because they feared EN.

I'm not saying there isn't truth in the friend witness statements, but some things could have been embellished by the police. I don't think most young adults can identify three different types of ammunition. I've been around guns my entire life and I couldn't accurately identify three types of bullets from just looking at them. I also take into consideration he is EN's very good friend. I can't envision EN's best friend as an upstanding citizen. They could have been arrested on another charge and offered info based on what they saw in the news, and the police could have embellished certain aspects of their statements.

I don't believe EN told them the type of car he was picked up in. It's not the type of detail someone provides when they say they someone picked them up to give them a ride. They surely saw the car info on the news because it was all over the news for days prior to their being interviewed. The two different shooting scenes have probably been common knowledge in the neighborhood because residents heard shots in both places and police were collecting evidence in both places.

I could go on and on. Nothing has verified their statements like Bob Meyers verified the neighbors' statements.

Things I'm wondering:

Did EN get rid of his handgun or do the police have it to match the bullet that killed TM? But if the bullets match, there is doubt because the driver of the Audio could have done it. Did EN wash the clothing he was wearing that night or did the police find gunpowder residue on his clothing?

Maybe he does use gangsta words. I personally could care less.

Last week, family members and police revealed that Tammy Meyers dropped her daughter at home and went back out with her son and the family's green Buick Park Avenue sedan to find the motorist who frightened her earlier.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/2...-mom-killing-was-road-rage/?intcmp=latestnews

Then, the fatal shooting on the cul-de-sac several houses from the Meyers home.

It's not clear if they recognized each other during the shootings. Robert Meyers said Nowsch was probably familiar with the family's Buick, but might not have seen it since the windows were tinted dark last summer.

bbm

I kind of think EN or his friends have already told LE who the driver is. I think that is why the car/poster are no longer relevant. So I think LE knows who he is but don't know where he is. It seems like RM might also know, since he has said the person might have ties to Arizona.
Or, the person is in custody on other charges, maybe?

The neighbors have more credibility than the friend witnesses, IMO. They have no vested interest in the harming the Meyers family, and Bob Meyers himself gave them credibility when he admitted on film that he went to EN's house, which completely discredits his claim they kept EN's identity from police because they feared EN.

Yes, I agree the neighbors probably have more credibility. It's possible the neighbors are also mixed up with EN and/or the Meyers in unsavory ways, and if such relationships should come to light, I would give them less credibility. But at least for now, the neighbors get more credibility.

I don't think most young adults can identify three different types of ammunition. I've been around guns my entire life and I couldn't accurately identify three types of bullets from just looking at them.

I could be mistaken, but what I got from the police report was that the friends told police EN had shown them his gun and his ammo. The police then showed them a 9mm, a .40, and a .45, and they pointed to the .45 and said "that's what he had." I did not get the impression that they identified by name 9mm, .40 and .45 and told police EN had .45 ammo.

I don't believe EN told them the type of car he was picked up in. It's not the type of detail someone provides when they say they someone picked them up to give them a ride.

Yeah, I don't buy that either. I can't picture EN telling his friends "So then I called a friend who owns a 4-door silver Audi to come pick me up."

But: That could be an artifact of the police having information that they haven't made public. I could see it going something like this:

Police: Did EN tell you who he called to come pick him up?
Friend: Yes, he said he called Badass Billy Jones.

Then the police check and learn that Badass Billy Jones owns a silver 4-door Audi. And they don't want Badass Billy's name out in public just yet, so they put in their report that the friends told them that EN called a friend who owns a 4-door Audi to pick him up.

That's speculation, of course, but I think it's plausible.

Things I'm wondering:

Did EN get rid of his handgun or do the police have it to match the bullet that killed TM? But if the bullets match, there is doubt because the driver of the Audio could have done it. Did EN wash the clothing he was wearing that night or did the police find gunpowder residue on his clothing?

Good questions. I think there's probably a lot of physical evidence that the police haven't released yet. I hope guns, ammo, clothing, gunshot residue and the like are among that evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003