NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Federal Case ends with his death.

I thought he was on 24/7 suicide watch. He had already attempted suicide once, so how dare they allow this to happen?

Backs shouldn't have turned away from him for a minute!

Shrug. It was probably a "Union Contract Issue", no one was available to cover him during lunch break. Of course.

First it will be under investigation w/ no comment for about 6 months to a year. Then it will be a passing of the buck and muddying of waters. Recall how they handled the prison murder of Whitey Bulger. He never should have been in gen pop and it was a lot of miscellaneous finger pointing. At one point, I think they even blamed it on computers or paperwork. Basically, in Whitey's case, there was no paper trail.

Same with Epstein, JMO. They won't be able to determine who was responsible for him having access to any means to commit suicide.

This doesn't surprise me a bit. Epstein thought that his threat of involving more people would save him from further investigation and prosecution. Hmm, it didn't work out the way he thought.

It is irrelevant. She was 17 at the time she met Prince Andrew, and the age of consent in the UK is 16. If they had sex it would not have been illegal. All of this happened in London according to her, so British law would apply.

In any case, she can't prove anything other than that she met him. Since she was part of Epstein's entourage and Epstein socialized on occasion with the Prince, simply meeting him would not imply anything. It is pretty much the same for all the other people she is making allegations about.

The fact that the age of consent is 16 doesn't make it less gross, in my opinion. Nobody is saying that, since they met, they for sure had sex. Prince Andrew hangs out with a bunch of creeps. We tend to hang out with people like us. Maybe I'm wrong and he's a decent guy, who knows?

Very convenient for sure. I guess we can now forget about this unpleasant business that this one bad individual engaged in, it's past history now.

The fact that the age of consent is 16 doesn't make it less gross, in my opinion. Nobody is saying that, since they met, they for sure had sex. Prince Andrew hangs out with a bunch of creeps. We tend to hang out with people like us. Maybe I'm wrong and he's a decent guy, who knows?

I think that it would have opened a "Pandora's Box" of many other things people don't want opened.

Epstein is dead. Case closed.

I think that it would have opened a "Pandora's Box" of many other things people don't want opened.

Epstein is dead. Case closed.
Well, not if people decide to get together and start talking about other people. These girls, and I'm sure there are many many many girls out there, come together against these people, something might come out. Or maybe they will drop dead one by one. Epstein can't victimize anyone now, and for that I'm thankful.

The Federal Case ends with his death.

I thought he was on 24/7 suicide watch. He had already attempted suicide once, so how dare they allow this to happen?

Backs shouldn't have turned away from him for a minute!
That's exactly what I was thinking. So much for suicide watch. I am so livid this morning that that freak was able to take the easy way out. And it serves to protect a lot of the high profile pedophiles that should be exposed and punished. Uuuugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamieleeds