NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day, many private school teachers did not have teaching degrees. They often spent time in college (usually liberal arts schools focused on a content area). That was part of the appeal. I know people who teach in private schools who have PhD in English but no Education degree and they are great, involved teachers. The question of whether a person with a BA in Education or English is a better teacher is a bit of a herring. I have seen plenty of bad teachers with Ed degrees and plenty of bad teachers with a content degree. JMHO.

The fact that he dropped out of Cooper Union is/was a concern but we have no idea when he went to NYU---if it was at the time he was teaching, they may have had an agreement that he needed to get the BA/BS soon. Everything around this man speaks to some sort of powerful personality that many take him at face value while he then goes on to exploit children, relationships, etc.

I can understand the lack of a teaching degree, per se. Public schools I attended did the same, e.g. math and science teachers at our schools who had PhDs, but no teaching degree. They were excellent teachers.

The problem with JE is that he had no degree at all. Zero. Just attended college for a brief period. That seems unacceptable, JMO. Thus far, I've seen no proof he was a mathematical genius. He worked in the finance sector where just being a clever con artist is enough to make you successful. JMO

I can understand the lack of a teaching degree, per se. Public schools I attended did the same, e.g. math and science teachers at our schools who had PhDs, but no teaching degree. They were excellent teachers.

The problem with JE is that he had no degree at all. Zero. Just attended college for a brief period. That seems unacceptable, JMO. Thus far, I've seen no proof he was a mathematical genius. He worked in the finance sector where just being a clever con artist is enough to make you successful. JMO

No doubt. I can't understand it either. As I said above, I am not sure of the deal or his ability to get people to do what he wants. Maybe Mr. Barr can answer why his father hired him. Maybe someone will come forward with his genius..but I doubt it. That teaching job was the beginning of his power play and big con.

No doubt. I can't understand it either. As I said above, I am not sure of the deal or his ability to get people to do what he wants. Maybe Mr. Barr can answer why his father hired him. Maybe someone will come forward with his genius..but I doubt it. That teaching job was the beginning of his power play and big con.

He reminds me of his slimebag con artist buddy, Bernie Madoff. Who is currently in prison, and living a life that he deserves.

Hopefully, Epstein's con games are over, and he will also be living a well deserved life behind bars. The absolute chutzpah of this chump, he slithered out of the charge before, and instead of slinking away, and behaving, or fleeing the country like Hollywood's favorite, Roman Polanski (another rapist), he continues to flaunt his psychopathy. His narcissism brought him down. He thought that he was too awesome to be brought down.

Heartbreaking Hope she gets justice

TODAY on Twitter
Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz says Epstein assaulted her and raped her when she was in high school. Araoz is not part of the federal criminal case against Epstein, but she’s sharing her chilling account of how she claims she was recruited, groomed and raped by Epstein.

upload_2019-7-10_7-37-24.jpeg

Disgusting. Even on Twitter, men are talking trash about the victim, calling her a prostitute. She was 14 years old.

That is interesting. I remember back in the day, when teen prostitutes were arrested, rather than being helped. They needed to arrest the perpetrators, who created a market for teen prostitutes. Not the victims.

Society has inched forward, barely.

Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) | Twitter
NEW: Epstein's new accuser who gave the NBC interview filed a petition seeking the identity of the recruiter who groomed her for Epstein. (Complaint will be filed after N.Y. Child Victim's Act takes effect until Aug. 14, per court papers.)
D_IGb9iWwAMESie.png
D_IINDWXUAAvNSj.png

1953 born in Brooklyn
Dropped out of college
1973-75 teacher at fancy private school in Manhattan. One of his students was the son of Bear Stearns CEO Alan Greenberg
1976 worked at Bear Stearns as junior assistant to floor trader
1980 made partner
1981 left Bear Stearns to form his own J. Epstein & Co with business plan of only working with billionaires

College dropout, middle class guy lucks out getting a "teaching" job at a fancy, monied school. Just happens to "teach" son of Alan Greenberg. He is such an outstanding teacher, aka genius, Greenberg sets him up as a Jr Asst Trader.

In ONE year, at age 27, he is made a partner???????

The following year, at age 28, he form's his own business "only working with billionaires". After only 5 years at bear Stearns. WHATTT?

While we are giving this pervert Epstein his overdue rectal, I want more info on how the heck this developed. Bummer for me being a chick, growing up in the midwest with a college degree.

NYT
Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’
Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’
WASHINGTON — It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald J. Trump’s members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

The year was 1992 and the event was a “calendar girl” competition, something that George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman who ran American Dream Enterprise, had organized at Mr. Trump’s request.
“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Mr. Houraney recalled in an interview on Monday. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein."

In fact, that was the case, an indication of a yearslong friendship between the president and Mr. Epstein that some say ended only after a failed business arrangement between them. The full nature of their eventual falling out is not clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member