NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe checking to see if his name comes up in any conversations. CYO. JMO

Just said on world news that they knew they were Americas Most Wanted. They had an am/fm radio with them.

Two of the Paintings allegedly given to Palmer by Matt via @NBC:

CIx2oFIUMAAIGaq.jpg

ETA: Top one looks like Sweat's work to me JMO.

Why does that envelope have NAACP on it??

this is the first case i followed from beginning since starting on websleuths. :loveyou: love to see all the work going on here. can't wait to get hooked on another case. just wanted to say. i admire a lot of you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of-escaped-convict-goes-unclaimed/

"Body of escaped convict Richard Matt goes unclaimed"
"No one has claimed the body of escaped convict Richard Matt, a source involved in the disposal of the body tells CBS News. Authorities have reached out to Matt's estranged son, Nick Harris, 23, but have not gotten a response."

That sucks. If he's the only next of kin, and so young, and this guy was never much to him if anything, and even cremation is expensive.. that just sucks for him to be in that position.

Whatever movie place is going to make money off this story, which Lifetime is already one as reported by TMZ weeks ago, they should just pay for the cheapest cremation possible for the son or something. Don't put the kid in this position.

"No one has claimed the body of escaped convict Richard Matt, a source involved in the disposal of the body tells CBS News. Authorities have reached out to Matt's estranged son, Nick Harris, 23, but have not gotten a response."

That sucks. If he's the only next of kin, and so young, and this guy was never much to him if anything, and even cremation is expensive.. that just sucks for him to be in that position.

Whatever movie place is going to make money off this story, which Lifetime is already one as reported by TMZ weeks ago, they should just pay for the cheapest cremation possible for the son or something. Don't put the kid in this position.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Someone should reach out to Tillie.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of-escaped-convict-goes-unclaimed/

Whatever movie place is going to make money off this story, which Lifetime is already one as reported by TMZ weeks ago, they should just pay for the cheapest cremation possible for the son or something. Don't put the kid in this position.

I don't know why, but reading this, I'm about to burst into tears....

RACETTE TO RETIRE

Racette's wife, Cherie, confirmed to the Press-Republican that her husband will retire.

It was that, she said DOCCS told him, or a demotion.

Mrs. Racette blamed Gov. Andrew Cuomo, saying her husband and the two other administrative team employees placed on administrative leave are scapegoats in the prison escape scandal.

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...ce0-1f3b-11e5-b513-2346b7692ba4.html?mode=jqm

Erin Burnett is going to interview David Sweat's mother on CNN.

I'm recording Greta; not sure what she's going to have on her show.

Erin Burnet is covering this story right now on CNN BTW.

CNN Erin Burnett Interview w/Sweat's Mom:

Mom: Sweat told Mom in letter he was also working in library!

How did you feel when you heard that your son was found alive?
I was happy. A lot of stress was off me.

And now he's telling authorities all about his escape plan. Does it surprise you?

No he always told on himself when he was a kid.

Being his mother makes this hard on you in a lot of ways. This was meticulously planned, are you surprised he took this risk to do this?
Yeah I'm really surprised I still say to this day that if that woman, if those guys, wouldn't have given that stuff they couldnt' have ever escaped, they woudln't have even done this, they knew better.

You're talking about Joyce Mitchell.
Not just her, but other people in the prison system.

And what do you think should happen to them?
I do'nt know but they shouldn't 'get away with it, cuz my son could've been killed like that other guy. They basically let 'em loose. They couldn't have done it without their help. (paraphrased)

What does he say in the letters?
About how he cooks and when it's his turn, um, things each one does for each other, and he was making pocket on jeans and working in the library.

Did he ever talk about Matt or other people?
No just one girlfriend he used to have. She used to come see him.

And I know he went to jail for burglary at one time and he had a list of crimes he intended to commit in the future and I know this is hard to ask a mother but was he always this type of person to plan to do these terrible crimes?

No, not that I knew of, I used to take him to Dr. Frost (?) and they used to give him some pills for.. I can't remember what it's called.. there's something in his brain that's not right.

This is your son. what is your hope for his future?
I just hope he learned his lesson and he stays where he's at and I get to go see him.

So you do want to visit him?
Yes. but if he's up in Dannemora he's too far away.

And as his mother you still love him?
Yes I do, very much, I love all of my children.

And what would your message to him be if he's watching this right now?
I hope he gets better and I love him and I miss him.

After watching the interview with Momma Sweat, I think if David had been killed by LE during the escape she would have sued the state of NY and prison for negligence.

CNN - looking into guards working double shifts for a month then taking a month off, explains why it would seem some allegedly slept on the job pretty regularly.

I agree with you. Someone should reach out to Tillie.[/QUOTE]

Lifetime just does 'fluff' movies. I wish someone would make a good movie. This story has more twists & turns than almost any good movie than I've ever seen. The story deserves talented treatment of the subject matter.

Lifetime just does 'fluff' movies. I wish someone would make a good movie. This story has more twists & turns than almost any good movie than I've ever seen. The story deserves talented treatment of the subject matter.

I'd love a Tim Burton creepy adult cartoon style version to go with whatever else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67