NY - Former President Donald Trump charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that a savvy attorney such as Cohen, who took the time to record a conversation concerning the National Enquirer and Trump, which he likened to the Daniels case, and happened prior, would cause him to tape record his conversations regarding Daniels.

What makes you think he ever spoke with her about this? Or that he recorded every conversation? He only has 1 or 2 of Trump.

Anyway, he reportedly did turn over recorded conversations with Daniels's attorney.

Cohen said Wednesday that Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office asked for the phones because it wants to extract voice recordings of conversations he had with a lawyer for Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, as well as emails and text messages.

“That way it could be used as evidence if in fact they proceed forward, which, I would suspect they are,” Cohen said in an appearance on CNN.

Last edited:
Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT

Trump was fingerprinted a person familiar with events said but not mugshotted. But people fundraising in his name aren’t wasting the opportunity and made their own mugshot, as this email that just landed shows

If this is true, I kinda figured he would when we were mentioning the mug shot. I thought he would turn it into a fundraiser. Sure enough.

Whether it’s the real mugshot or not, they will run with it.

Attachments

• IMG_9644.jpeg
    IMG_9644.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9645.jpeg
    IMG_9645.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

The indictment against former President Donald Trump charges him with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records and conspiracy in connection with hush money payments to two women before the 2016 presidential election.

The indictment says those payments were done to suppress claims by those women of having sex with Trump, in order to avoid those accounts harming his chances of winning the election over Hillary Clinton.

The charging document was unsealed at his arraignment in Manhattan Supreme Court on Tuesday.

Last edited:
photos:
@caphilltrish
@kaitlancollins

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews

Trump pleads not guilty - 34 counts of falsifying business records in first degree

Per @nbc, indictment unsealed and there is a conspiracy count.

Doesn't look like himself. Bravado gone.

This is alot of charges, seems tailor made to force a plea. Prosecutors always overcharge to force pleas.

Plead guilty to a few then get rest dropped. Problem is, Trump "can't" plead guilty and keep credibility with his base and party.

Contrary to popular belief, the party and base use Trump for their own political agenda. Trump has to toe their line.

2 Cents

Last edited:
Last edited:
My views in politics have always been that there are good, decent people in most political parties.

I don't consider myself rusted on to any particular party.

Here in Australia, voting is compulsory. I think of voting as not a duty, but a privilege to have some sort of say in who we want to represent us.
A government that we can be proud of, or also be disappointed in when we feel they've done an unfair thing.

Politicians I have admired have come from various parties, some I haven't voted for but can still admire ones that I feel are decent people.
I vote for the party which I believe will be the best for the people. One which demonstrates that they care about even the poorest and most disadvantaged.

I just don't see why politics should seem like it's a war and you have to choose your side.
I just don't get the hatred.

Can't we all just get along ?
Some can not agree to disagree, respectfully. MOO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal