Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I don't get:

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow.
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

2-3 hours Did he hear from her by 1:30? How about 4:30? When did he last have contact with her? If she always stays in contact by phone or text, when WAS the last contact? I haven't seen anything except she 'left around 10:30 for the mall'.

jmo

Ah, misread Jillian's post: he DID go out running in public that day.

The sauna is in the YMCA. He's known to run from home to the Y (it's all downhill) The Y is his first accountability for the day as I understand it.

So, what's his alibi from the time the kids left for school until he go to the Y. When did he get to the Y? Very telling if you ask me.

Also, when were the kids told that their mother was missing? How were they told as I've heard some unsettling timeframe and "how" at least one was told?

and by "responsible for doing this," i mean, no one else can.
has to be a family member. some have said "next of kin."

I am SOOO very curious why the "powers that be" have not put the billboard signs up... Especially after you paved the way for them!!!

:banghead:

This guy is a PM with a Tech Company. He works remote - so he has a knowledge of Technology (must have to work remote - I work remote and there's a inherent need there to do that)... he has iPhones. He's a control freak.

There is no way IMO that he did not know about, nor did not know how to use, the iPhone application for "tracking the phone". No way. No way he would not have used it before a day and a half transpired. Hell, as controlling as he was, and if he had suspicions of her activity -that he had used it in the past.. All SO fishy!!

So true... He must have a very good working knowledge of the tracking phone app... Why have it on the phone if one doesn't find some need for it in the first place?

:banghead:

your thoughts just sparked my thoughts :waitasec:

my husband is the opposite of yours. he watches most every trans i put on our & my credit card, but i also take a cash draw a few times a month for "me" things that i know he can't watch (example may or may not be sephora makeup for this work from home / stay @ home mama. ok sorry :blushing:) & it IS a power struggle as i used to be bringing in at least half if not more of our family income when i was childless & working outside of the home.

but my point is this... though through my experience i can see the therory of her having a bit of "its / HE's too much" kind of mentality & needing a "break" but i have a GUT wrenching feeling that she wouldn't leave those kids. i KNOW i would NEVER leave my little guys... i'd take them with me.. but i'd NEVEREVEREVER leave them. just from what i've read & have learned... i think JR's heart is in the same place when it comes to her kids..... :sigh:

Thank you for sharing...

I am usually hesitant to use examples of my life in posts... Because I recognize that my/our way is not the only... Nor the best... Way to be!

I was just trying to come to grips with why GR felt the need to share that HE had filled up the gas tank... A seemingly innocuous action!

:smile:

Wouldn't an explanation be that Jennifer's iPhone was turned off during that time period, and therefore not only was she not answering any calls he may have made to her, but the app would be unable to track her cell...until the following day? If so, then her iPhone was turned on again sometime prior to him using the app again, and he was then finally able to track its location.

Phone turned back on so app could be utilized... Hmmmmm....

Good point!

He did go out running in public that day.
He stopped at the sauna because he wasn't dressed for the weather, and got cold.
Part of his alibi is running into a police officer in the sauna at the Y in Norwich that day.

Not sure about everyone else, but as an outdoors person, I always check the weather forecast before I hike, sometimes several times before leaving.

... and I dress in layers... Using clothing I can put on... Then tie around the waist should it not be needed...

In other words... Outdoors persons have a system for preparing for changing weather...

JMO

I used to go out for a run when I lived at my last house. Because I did it on a regular, routine basis, I very rarely checked the weather. I usually went in some kind of long-sleeved shirt and shorts, and if it started to rain, I found a place to wait it out or adjusted my route to go home. Sometimes I got colder than I expected, sure.

On a separate note, I have an iphone and would be interested in checking the "find app" with regards tobeing switched on - but no second iphone to check it with!

Thank you for sharing...

I am usually hesitant to use examples of my life in posts... Because I recognize that my/our way is not the only... Nor the best... Way to be!

I was just trying to come to grips with why GR felt the need to share that HE had filled up the gas tank... A seemingly innocuous action!

:smile:
I posted before that it could have been to point out "why" his fingerprints were on/in her vehicle.

Snipped

There are certain situations when Find my iPhone doesn’t work: when it doesn’t have a data connection, when the phone is turned off, when the Find my iPhone option is deactivated and when the iPhone has been restored to factory settings. The latter is the kiss of death as far as Find my iPhone goes, but the other situations can be worked around. At the very minimum, Find my iPhone needs a working data connection to work, and this can be achieved either through 3G or Wi-Fi. Assuming the Find my iPhone feature is still active (and it will be, even if the thief has changed SIM cards or is using a different wireless network), you’ll be able to play a message or sound, enforce a password or remotely wipe your data - even if location services isn’t active. But the opposite doesn’t apply - if there’s no data connection, then you won’t be able to see your iPhone’s location.

http://apcmag.com/the-ultimate-iphone-user-guide-find-my-iphone.htm

I used to go out for a run when I lived at my last house. Because I did it on a regular, routine basis, I very rarely checked the weather. I usually went in some kind of long-sleeved shirt and shorts, and if it started to rain, I found a place to wait it out or adjusted my route to go home. Sometimes I got colder than I expected, sure.

On a separate note, I have an iphone and would be interested in checking the "find app" with regards tobeing switched on - but no second iphone to check it with!

I can use it with www.icloud.com on my laptop.

Bingo! GR saying she was changing several months before she disappeared is pure bunk. Sorry, but I am quite out of patience. JR left involuntarily and I believe someone close to her knows exactly what happened. I am prepared to eat lots of crow should my theory not pan out. JR didn't ditch her kids, family, friends, van, cell phone on her own... I'm just not buying what's being peddled. MOO.

Me too Annie.

I'll bring a bottle of something strong to wash it all down.

I don't get the feeling that we are the only ones prepared. :pullhair:

Definitely - she was passing on his info just like Lavanda does now - only Lavanda gives alot less info.

And surely all this info that came out from his camp has done nothing positive for his image at all... IMO

Can't you do that via your Mac/PC? I have a Windows Phone and I can find it with the help of the PC too.

ETA: I just saw newsjunkie has already answered this question.

no new news on Jennifer?

:no:

I hope CUE gets working with LE soon to do something and get some searches going for this beautiful lady.

BBM - I know exactly what you mean LivingJuicy!. I'd love for Eyes for LiesSM to take a look at this video in particular.

Husband on Wife's Disappearance: Not Knowing 'Most Brutal'
Video: http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

Eyes for LiesSM - DECEPTION EXPERT
http://www.eyesforlies.com/

Like they did for the young man whose wife was murdered by a neighber? She was on her way to work as a baristta/coffee shop ? That site claimed he was guilty from his interviews. He was innocent.

Can't you do that via your Mac/PC? I have a Windows Phone and I can find it with the help of the PC too.

ETA: I just saw newsjunkie has already answered this question.

Great minds and all that!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member