Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering.. I apologize, someone this morning made mention of this and it really has me thinking.

What are the odds that JR and GR left the house that morning in her van together? What if no blood or evidence was found in the home because the crime didn't happen there? Could something have happened to her while out, GR had an alibi - allegedly. And we know he had a ride home.

I would start looking in the opposite way of the mall. God, so much land to cover.

<Mod snip>
I agree. How in that situation do you blame the victim right off the bat. I could not fathom being in that situation, but I am sure my first response would be begging her to come home and being profusely apologetic, however ambiguously. But not taking any responsibilty that your actions could have directly led to her taking off or harming herself. At this point, if she took off, good for her, she got her revenge on this guy and her 'friend'.

Not that i think she took off. Imo.

:wagon: Cupcaked!

Yes I would think it would be quite hard to get the trysted ladie's phone records. It seems to be taking sometime just to get JR's.

RS

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

Thank you. I am not sure if LE confirmed that they are still waiting for cell records. I think they may have them already and are not releasing that info yet.

RS

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

Thank you. I am not sure if LE confirmed that they are still waiting for cell records. I think they may have them already and are not releasing that info yet.

I can only hope LE is working on this and keeping it close to the vest.

I was recently impressed by my little local police force who solved a bunch of crime based on phone records alone. Various cases involving an assault, a drug deal and a robbery. It took them a while but the did some real detective work.

Phone records are the new fingerprints or dna, amazing what they can reveal.

BBM
This is the first I'm hearing that he called friends-have I missed this all along or was this a hypothetical?
To be honest in my house-I text & have calls with my husband all the time, especially while shopping for gifts for the kids. I send him photo texts asking his opinion & telling him what I found of making a joke out of things I see. But if it was extremely busy I may not text him all day long. But I usually will text or call that I'm on my way home, I can't say I've ever once had him say he was ready to call the police because I was late. He may have begun to wonder, I'd say if the mall was closed & time had passed long enough to travel home plus buffer for say gas or food. Then there is reason to worry. But this situation screams red flags!

Sorry yes I should have said, it was just what I think a normal person would do.
I think we all know he is not a normal person though :nuts:

Wondering if he has GPS monitoring device on his car? And/or cell phone monitoring device on his phone? Warrant took 8 days to secure. Maybe it took that long for those two reasons?

Also, as for the blood, I think GR and CC brought it up only AFTER the reporter questioned it, unless I missed something..

BBM

LE has not confirmed or denied blood being found in her van.
Why wold a reporter ask that question of CC? The article says she was answering questions, but I don't see any direct questions from the reporter.

CC said GR told her investigators informed him blood was found.
CC also confirmed the 'tryst'.

The feeling I get is that CC contacted the paper, and put this info out as a pre-emptive strike before LE makes any announcements. JMO

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503756987/Report-Blood-found-in-missing-womans-van

She was expected back at 5:00pm. GR wanted to call the police at 5:30pm. GR called the father-in-law in a panic at 5:30pm. The father-in-law said that since she's only one half an hour late, to hold off for a bit. GR's reports indicating that he waited to call the police due to his father-in-law's urging are only somewhat accurate and are very misleading, in that that yes, the father-in-law said to wait, but that was when she was only 30 minutes late.

That is very misleading. I feel bad for her father. Thanks for the information.

I drove through the apartment complex this morning after dropping the kids off at school... no flyers.

none saturday, either.
residents think management or the postal service took them down.
they were more than happy to hand out flyers one by one, though.

again - residents say the van was only parked there "1-2 days" and "2 days, max." i'm not following that....

As for questions about the creek...

I haven't been in or near parts of it that were more than a foot deep. Most places, less than that, especially now.

Maybe some locals more familiar with it can chime in on that.

Phone and computer forensics are making much more sense now to me. I had thought that Jenn's communication was the focus. Which baffled me. However, if GR was trying to dispose of the body and van a couple of days later then there had to have been some interesting searches on the internet, emails and calls made.

Went to look at JR FB page (using iPad). Other than her missing poster, the only other post now on her wall showing up is something saying this house is protected by the good lord and a gun. Why block out everything but that? Just seems ironic. i know GR has been changing her page. A message, maybe? Probably thinking too much. ;)

Went to look at JR FB page (using iPad). Other than her missing poster, the only other post now on her wall showing up is something saying this house is protected by the good lord and a gun. Why block out everything but that? Just seems ironic. i know GR has been changing her page. A message, maybe? Probably thinking too much. ;)

If you look at the date-that was back in March-JR chose that as her cover photo. Seems all else in between was deleted. 8( Odd to leave that there....but it does answer someone else's question of if they owned any firearms.....

If you look at the date-that was back in March-JR chose that as her cover photo. Seems all else in between was deleted. 8( Odd to leave that there....but it does answer someone else's question of if they owned any firearms.....

I saw it was from March. But why leave only that post and her missing flyer only on her FB. Seems really odd! Maybe he read hear someone asking if they owned a firearm? Answered the question.... The rest of it is something like if you show up here unwelcome you'll meet them both. Wonder if its a warning to those searching. :waitasec:

I saw it was from March. But why leave only that post and her missing flyer only on her FB. Seems really odd! Maybe he read hear someone asking if they owned a firearm? Answered the question.... The rest of it is something like if you show up here unwelcome you'll meet them both. Wonder if its a warning to those searching. :waitasec:

an old insider said they did not think they owned any firearms...but they may have one that is not public knowledge

again - residents say the van was only parked there "1-2 days" and "2 days, max." i'm not following that....

I am- meaning the van sat; garage, or wherever the mud was; or was driven to another spot/ spots looking for a good place to put Jen until right before Jen's parents' arrival. Maybe it was stuck- maybe it wasn't. "thinking-what to do now CYA time"

I am- meaning the van sat wherever the mud was or was driven to another spot/ spots looking for a good place to put Jen until right before Jen's parents' arrival. Maybe it was stuck- maybe it wasn't.

Question is-if this were to be correct, where were the kids when he was playing ring around the Rosie with the van? Did they to to school? It wasn't winter break just yet. We're the in-laws back? I think Amanda79s question is a good one-do we know when they returned? I'm curious if they noticed him coming & going often or without the kids, or did he leave the kids alone to move it? I'm thinking depending on interviews I'd think its possible it was mentioned to LE. Or it could have been done over night & not many people would have seen/noticed at all.

Sorry I'm coming in late. Would someone be so kind and tell me if Jennifer had any medical problems? TIA

It could have been used to move her- getting muddy, then parked in her parents garage til they were known to be returning and moved to the apartment complex. Wonder if their garage had any mud in it? Of course, could have been parked there with body til a day or two before her parents arrived. If it was an accidental or unplanned thing maybe he had to buy himself time to figure what do with it because he had no plan. The improperly dressed run maybe was a spur of the moment run to escape the accident and clear his head. There was an early article where he said he regretted not getting dressed and going with her to the mall. If he wasn't dressed to go out it could be he was in shorts hanging around the house and left the house so fast he didn't think to change. Ran to Y and called ES to come get him. If the car was hid in the garage already then he could tell ES the "JR is at the mall" story. Why, if ES was available to pick him up, didn't she go shopping with her BFF? Either she lied about plans that day to JR or they were on the outs....otherwise I don't see why BFFs wouldn't go shopping together.

Sorry I'm coming in late. Would someone be so kind and tell me if Jennifer had any medical problems? TIA

fibro-skin rashes; autoimmune
pins in her toes from surgery when younger-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members