Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your on our east coast LJK

ETA- if Qld you have another hour

Yep midnight east coast time. So about another hour. Not sure I can last, I have a blinding headache. This new has made me feel really drained

I know - and a close friend it seems as well. It's not the first time I've seen her post either.

Yes I find that so sad for that little girl. But really 12yo? Her parents should have tried to shield her from the details at least for a while.

The section of center rd in question is north of SR 23 and south of the Billy Brown Rd. near the deer pond cemetery and the old chicken farm.

Thanks Fox - the scanner FB page said the road was closed in a different part - first post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223189184433145/?fref=ts

No houses, a meadow, private and public wooded lands between this two roads. There is a fair amount of traffic on this road but several seasonal places on the north side. There was some logging done in this area recently also.

Sad to think I've driven by this spot several times in the past few months.

I'm on the road so reading on my phone. Just wanted to say thank you all so much - I can't help but feel strangely connected to all of you.

Especial thanks to Jillian, as well. Such a sad outcome but I do feel comforted thinking of all the people who wanted so badly to find Jennifer.

Now, what on EARTH is going on on that Facebook page?

What a very sad morning....we knew this would be the outcome...but it so tragic. Her kids, friends and parents must be devastated.

Now there needs to be justice.....

I'm on the road so reading on my phone. Just wanted to say thank you all so much - I can't help but feel strangely connected to all of you.

Especial thanks to Jillian, as well. Such a sad outcome but I do feel comforted thinking of all the people who wanted so badly to find Jennifer.

Now, what on EARTH is going on on that Facebook page?

BBM
Me too!
Yep such a sad state affairs on that page. In case anyone missed it, one of JR's cousins posted that they were all made aware it was Jen hours ago.
<modsnip>

I can now say some things more freely.

Jennifer's parents searched nearly every day for their daughter. I've seen the map they used. They highlighted all the roads they've driven on, nearly every single day, weather permitting.

I saw them last this past Saturday when they showed up to get new flyers and search. I gave them a list of roads certain experienced people zoned in on, and sent them on their way, while taking my own map and doing more on foot with the people I was with. They too searched on foot in the past - even approaching abandoned houses with crumbling foundations. Yes, they were desperate, as anyone of us would be if we knew our child was out there somewhere.

Her mom, Carol is lovely. Jennifer looks a lot like her. Her dad, Tom is a proud man. And determined. The love they have for Jennifer was more than obvious. I am proud to have met them.

I've never heard heartbreak like that in a woman's voice or seen it on parents' faces like I saw that day. And I'll never forget it.

Personally, I think it stinks that our community grew so silent. So many people believed she just took off, and it sickens me to think of that now, knowing what we know. There should have been loud and very public outrage at the acceptance of the notion that she just vanished.

<modsnipped> For anyone who questions public searches, this case is certainly food for thought at the very least, IMO. I see both sides, but seeing this particular side up close and personal, it's both saddening and maddening to know that she could have been found sooner.

Oh Jillian...this is heart breaking...I'm having a hard time collecting myself here to type....

But thank you so very much for being a voice of reason, friend, comrade and helper to theses very lovely people...they must be so devastated. But I'm sure they are thankful for all that you have done for them....

My heart is breaking for them...and you and everyone who has put so much leg work and time into lovely Jennifer...she never deserved this...and justice needs to be served....

Bumping up a section of Imamaze's post located on first page...please keep this in mind.

Rumors are not allowed. Discussing comments from the news, and Social Networks are not allowed, they are considered rumors. We are not going to allow fighting or discussing a fight that is or may be going on with Facebook pages. Do not bring it here.

Almost Time for the Press Conference - anyone find a stream or is anyone going??

I'm going to be late for work since I just logged on and found out the sad news about Jennifer. I haven't posted but I've been reading and following the case for the last two months. I knew, on some level, that Jennifer was no longer with us, but it's so sad to have that confirmed. I feel like I know her now, and like many others have said, I am so sad that I'll never have that chance and that she may have died feeling like she was inferior or unloved or unworthy. I thank all the people on this thread for never giving up hope and never ceasing to question the "truths" and stories that have been put out there. RIP sweet Jennifer. I hope that you know you were loved and touched so many. May justice be served.

I don't know that road specifically, Lola. I know the area, but not that road specifically. I believe one end of it comes close to the other end of Moon Hill Road, where JR's phone was found. Piper or ORR or someone else would know better, I bet.

If just above State Route 23 and near the cemetary and State lands, it is a little over 8 miles from where her phone was found on SR23.

Link here - http://goo.gl/maps/dH1IL

I'm going to be late for work since I just logged on and found out the sad news about Jennifer. I haven't posted but I've been reading and following the case for the last two months. I knew, on some level, that Jennifer was no longer with us, but it's so sad to have that confirmed. I feel like I know her now, and like many others have said, I am so sad that I'll never have that chance and that she may have died feeling like she was inferior or unloved or unworthy. I thank all the people on this thread for never giving up hope and never ceasing to question the "truths" and stories that have been put out there. RIP sweet Jennifer. I hope that you know you were loved and touched so many. May justice be served.

BBM
I know, just thinking of her out there the whole time is heartbreaking. At least if she didn't know how loved she was by all of us that never knew her, lets make sure her parents know.

Did anyone find the press conference online?

Can the locals watching fill us in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member