Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a careful search today, as the roads are treacherous in places....just looking one more time, in areas that were highlighted, in the beginning of the search:back:...for unless it happened while JR was taking a shower or bath, then there may be clothing or other items to be found. Anything of value would probably not be found, except possibly in the home area. Reminder to any of you who search...if you see or hear or think of anything..."call immediately"...do not touch...remove or do anything to what may be crucial evidence. :cowboy:

In all of our searches, the only item ever touched was a cat that had been hit.He was dead. Just because there is a body, does not mean, we quit looking. It does mean that I, in my own opinion, do NOT believe that there was a body at the location listed, when it was searched the previous two times. Due to safety concerns, I will not be disclosing location of search areas anymore.

To those who have thanked me, sadly, this young vibrant beautiful woman went missing in my location of the world...I am sure that you would do the same if it were you...Thanks for helping me with all of the great maps, and thoughts, prayers for JR to be found, and I hope that we are ALL wrong...and I do wish that the DH would spend time with the children, and time working on finding out the truth, instead of discouraging and further impeding LE and people who care about the outcome. :furious:

Someone said that I am taking this personally...yes, I am...If it were my SO or friend, child, dog, horse, cat or anything I love, I would have had blisters on my feet and miles on my vehicles from looking for them...no matter how long it took to find them. I,once spent 35 years looking for someone, and did find them. :saber: Thanks, Bear

Hi, I saw your post and thought I'd comment on it, because I agree so much with you that family members of crime victims (and, of course, crime victims themselves) should be able to receive low- or no-cost counseling. Does your state have a crime victim compensation program? In Texas, our Attorney General runs a program that reimburses crime victims for medical expenses, moving expenses, funeral expenses and counseling. It's no a whole lot of money, but it helps. The funds come from restitution collected from convicted criminals, and partially from state traffic fines.

In NYS there is a Crime Victim program. I was made familiar with it when my youngest was a crime victim. It does provide for financial reimbursement for medical and counselling fees. However, as with all things NYS, it is hard to negotiate your way through the paperwork.

Oh man I really love Joe. I was pulling out parts to quote but it ended up being most of the second half of the article. Here goes...

Yep, that's what did it. Those darn relatives, judging a man just for a casual tryst on occasion when his wife shows up missing. The very nerve.

I don't want to nitpick, but 'predators' seems a little strong. Especially given the connotations with sexual acts. I'll take armchair detective, or even 'obsessed', to a point, but predator?

no comment.

BBM

I don't remember seeing this mentioned before, does anyone else?

Seems like a TON of deflection doesn't it? Geez you had tryst/affair & "the people behind a PC" really had to do anything to cast suspicion? Seriously wake here GR....

Doing a careful search today, as the roads are treacherous in places....just looking one more time, in areas that were highlighted, in the beginning of the search:back:...for unless it happened while JR was taking a shower or bath, then there may be clothing or other items to be found. Anything of value would probably not be found, except possibly in the home area. Reminder to any of you who search...if you see or hear or think of anything..."call immediately"...do not touch...remove or do anything to what may be crucial evidence. :cowboy:

In all of our searches, the only item ever touched was a cat that had been hit.He was dead. Just because there is a body, does not mean, we quit looking. It does mean that I, in my own opinion, do NOT believe that there was a body at the location listed, when it was searched the previous two times. Due to safety concerns, I will not be disclosing location of search areas anymore.

To those who have thanked me, sadly, this young vibrant beautiful woman went missing in my location of the world...I am sure that you would do the same if it were you...Thanks for helping me with all of the great maps, and thoughts, prayers for JR to be found, and I hope that we are ALL wrong...and I do wish that the DH would spend time with the children, and time working on finding out the truth, instead of discouraging and further impeding LE and people who care about the outcome. :furious:

Someone said that I am taking this personally...yes, I am...If it were my SO or friend, child, dog, horse, cat or anything I love, I would have had blisters on my feet and miles on my vehicles from looking for them...no matter how long it took to find them. I,once spent 35 years looking for someone, and did find them. :saber: Thanks, Bear

:coffeecup: stay warm!

:applause: thank you - we appreciate you!

:blowkiss:

GM Bear-
Question-do you think it's possible her personal items (purse, clothes she was said to have been wearing that day,etc) may have been tossed into the large garbage dumpster at the apartments? IIRC her van was parked nearby, was thinking it would be awfully convenient.

Also non case related question-are you NASAR trained? Just curious about where you picked up your skills, I was thinking of taking a few SAR classes to assist with the other things I do offline. Wondered if you had any recommendations.

GM Bear-
Question-do you think it's possible her personal items (purse, clothes she was said to have been wearing that day,etc) may have been tossed into the large garbage dumpster at the apartments? IIRC her van was parked nearby, was thinking it would be awfully convenient.

Also non case related question-are you NASAR trained? Just curious about where you picked up your skills, I was thinking of taking a few SAR classes to assist with the other things I do offline. Wondered if you had any recommendations.

Caring - you make a great point that I forgot about. Her purse. Where is her purse? Did she take her meds with her? What was on her feet?

IT really all does seem so staged in an attempt to look like foul play. First a car jacker, then a robber, now a rapist but all are super sloppy and not completed in thought of start to finish.

IMO

You are beyond amazing......thank you so much for what you are doing!

OK ...running short of sleep, drained of tears, my eyeballs, brain and heart have been permamently damaged by the level of unprofessionalism I've seen of some parties and outright outrageous levels as to which a certain person has been stooping to cover their "arse", so my sense of humor has been somewhat warped to a certain level as well....

.....and I have to admit that one of the first thoughts that came to mind as I began to read your (most excellent post) was, (and please forgive me).........

......... are we going to hear next that the cat did it and was so overcome with guilt that *it commited suicide? :what:

Oh boy...

Got me thinking...

Is this part of the defense - see, she was just alive last week!

It also correlates to what others have mentioned here that during searches, her body wasn't found, suggesting maybe it was newly put there.

I'm not sure I'm making sense but it's working itself out in my brain.

People still say that they see Elvis, it doesn't make it so. Besides the only time someone could have seen Jennifer was if they went back to check that she was still "there." Red Herring. :banghead:

Somebody is unravelling at the seams. Guilty conscience?

Caring - you make a great point that I forgot about. Her purse. Where is her purse? Did she take her meds with her? What was on her feet?

IT really all does seem so staged in an attempt to look like foul play. First a car jacker, then a robber, now a rapist but all are super sloppy and not completed in thought of start to finish.

IMO

Right! Even if say something happened in the shower-he reported what she was "last seen" wearing right? (Minus shoes) Where are those clothes? Did they find them in the home? We're they disposed of somewhere else? I'm thinking dumpster quite possible. I'm not sure how everyone else is but I take my clothes for that day into the bathroom with me to shower. Shoes are by the door. If something did happen, one could grab her clothes while getting rid of the evidence & toss them or even donate them. (Gasp! Oh the sadness of one having on her clothes!)

Just a few thought I guess....

"Ganesh Ramsaran also characterized himself as being always truthful.

“It serves no purpose to ever lie,” he said. “I teach the kids: No matter what, tell the truth.”

:waitasec: :banghead: :furious:

:puke:

I've been thinking, that with the body so "In plain sight" and not far off the road, that it has been likely moved recently. Thinking on that, we here on WS over the last week had been talking alot out searching and the fact that we thought the body was close to the residence and somewhere he could keep an eye out on it.. was she moved to an area already considered searched or moved so she would be found.. I hope the team up in Syracuse can tell if she's been moved post death, or how long she's been deceased.

And now, the supposed "sighting last week"...

Is all this to hide the true place where she'd been and also to create a "doubt" defense for later on? I had heard she was "well preserved" but now with all the time to identify her, that can not be the case. If she was "well preserved" there would be no way with all the wildlife out there that it could be the case (thinking freezer).. then taken out there and dumped to deflect all the accusations on GR.

Else, PE is using the ID as a stalling tactic, waiting on autopsy results prior to an arrest.

Thinking out loud.

I've been thinking, that with the body so "In plain sight" and not far off the road, that it has been likely moved recently. Thinking on that, we here on WS over the last week had been talking alot out searching and the fact that we thought the body was close to the residence and somewhere he could keep an eye out on it.. was she moved to an area already considered searched or moved so she would be found.. I hope the team up in Syracuse can tell if she's been moved post death, or how long she's been deceased.

Is all this to hide the true place where she'd been and also to create a "doubt" defense for later on? I had heard she was "well preserved" but now with all the time to identify her, that can not be the case. If she was "well preserved" there would be no way with all the wildlife out there that it could be the case (thinking freezer).. then taken out there and dumped to deflect all the accusations on GR.

Else, PE is using the ID as a stalling tactic, waiting on autopsy results prior to an arrest.

Thinking out loud.

Just curious, how often do perps actually move the body?

I'm so sorry to read this news about Jennifer, but sadly all felt she was no longer with us.

Thankfully she was found though. So many are never found leaving their families and friends wondering forever.

May comfort and Peace find their way to Jennifer's children, family and friends.

:rose:

KF posted 15 mins ago under the article "husband reacts"

Oh man I really love Joe. I was pulling out parts to quote but it ended up being most of the second half of the article. Here goes...

Yep, that's what did it. Those darn relatives, judging a man just for a casual tryst on occasion when his wife shows up missing. The very nerve.

I don't want to nitpick, but 'predators' seems a little strong. Especially given the connotations with sexual acts. I'll take armchair detective, or even 'obsessed', to a point, but predator?

no comment.

BBM

I don't remember seeing this mentioned before, does anyone else?

Sighting of Jennifer last week???? GR may be telling the truth if Jennifer was moved:eek:hwow:

Thinking out loud.

Based on the description of where she was found, this makes perfect sense - and, is something I've been considering as well......

I've been wondering about a freezer.....

If this is an area where someone living nearby may have called in a tip after seeing something from a residence, and if in fact Jen was moved there, I'm thinking it would likely have been during the night sometime.....

I cannot recall the snowfall patterns there of late - what about footprints? Would there have been any?

I like the way you think out loud and admire your thought process...... :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!