Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theories in general are a good thing, but please do not take your theories to a level that aren't possible or probable, can't be linked up or haven't been suggested in main stream media (MSM).

There is absolutely no evidence available that Jennifer was seeing anyone else or may have been prone to pick up a stranger, etc. There is also absolutely no evidence available that Jennifer was on any sort of drugs or medication or that she was drugged (we're awaiting toxicology reports).

Please do not allude to possible type scenarios that defy logic and known facts in this case. Are some of these scenarios possible? Sure, but we've been given no information that would lead us to either of these conclusions. Please stick to known facts in your scenarios.

http://http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran/print?mobRedir=false

Snipped from article above and BBM...

In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.”

He said then her mental state was a possible factor in her disappearance, noting, “That is definitely one of the scenarios.

“The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

Perhaps this is a play on words in admitting guilt....it's an excuse as to why she is gone. He didn't like the changes in her.... He says her mental state may have been a factor in her disappearance. Well, if he harmed her because he didn't like the changes she made then they would be a factor in her disappearance. Not sure if I'm making sense here. By going on and saying the kids miss their old mom, not the mom of the past 6-9 months, he is also justifying her disappearance. Jmo.

Theories in general are a good thing, but please do not take your theories to a level that aren't possible or probable, can't be linked up or haven't been suggested in main stream media (MSM).

There is absolutely no evidence available that Jennifer was seeing anyone else or may have been prone to pick up a stranger, etc. There is also absolutely no evidence available that Jennifer was on any sort of drugs or medication or that she was drugged (we're awaiting toxicology reports).

Please do not allude to possible type scenarios that defy logic and known facts in this case. Are some of these scenarios possible? Sure, but we've been given no information that would lead us to either of these conclusions. Please stick to known facts in your scenarios.

Thank you! This beautiful lady's name doesn't need to be dragged through the mud any further with tainted speculation ... GR, CC and anonymous 'friend' have already dragged it far enough.

Does anyone know if she usually went over St Rt 23 to go to the mall? I mean that is the way to Rt 41 west that goes to Cortland where you can get on the entrance to Interstate 81 to go to the mall, but i would think that living in New Berlin, it would be much closer to go on Rt 8 north to Utica and then on to Syracuse. It really depends on the way she usually went there, but it just seems to me that its odd that she would have driven to the other side of Norwich to get on St Rt 23, unless she was going to meet some friend or somebody to go with her and went that way to pick them up on her way there. Thats if she was even going to the mall? We only have his word on that.

you can also go to Plymouth to Beaver Meadow then into Georgetown Etc that is the way I go when I go to Syracuse going to Utica makes the trip longer

Was the admission of his tryst announced while JR was still missing or after her body was found? Im wondering this because, it it was announced while she was listed as missing, and GR claimed he hadnt told her and that she did not know, why would he let the reporters and everyone else involved, publicly announce it, knowing that she may be out there somewhere and could find out by reading about it?

http://http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1503760145/Police-ID-body-as-Ramsaran/print?mobRedir=false

Snipped from article above and BBM...

In recent interviews with The Daily Star in late January, Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had become increasingly depressed over the past several months, didn’t want to be called “Jen” or “Jennifer” and was going through “lots of different changes.”

He said then her mental state was a possible factor in her disappearance, noting, “That is definitely one of the scenarios.

“The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

Perhaps this is a play on words in admitting guilt....it's an excuse as to why she is gone. He didn't like the changes in her.... He says her mental state may have been a factor in her disappearance. Well, if he harmed her because he didn't like the changes she made then they would be a factor in her disappearance. Not sure if I'm making sense here. By going on and saying the kids miss their old mom, not the mom of the past 6-9 months, he is also justifying her disappearance. Jmo.

I can't help but wonder if any of Jenn's large extended family in the area or her friends from church or other parents on her kids sports team or ANYBODY who spent time with Jenn in the last 6 to 9 months before she died could corroborate that she was getting increasingly depressed or going through these other changes, including dressing up more and wearing fingernail polish (mentioned in "the list")? I can see her maybe getting depressed if she had to leave the job she enjoyed because GR wanted her home to deal with the kids, and then perhaps suspecting he was having an affair. But this sounds like a strange depression -- dressing up more, putting on nail polish, going out to buy new clothes. :waitasec: Is this another fabrication? Like the (probably false) rumor that she was involved with someone?? When did we first start hearing that she was going through "a lot of changes" before she went missing? Wasn't that something that came along later? Like...sometime in late January? Help me out folks, because I haven't been around here as long as a lot of you who were here from the beginning.

And I think it is just absolutely CRUEL and INSUFFERABLE that he would say the kids don't miss the Jennifer of the last 6 to 9 months. :furious: Those babies miss their Mama, more than he will ever be able to comprehend.

Was the admission of his tryst announced while JR was still missing or after her body was found? Im wondering this because, it it was announced while she was listed as missing, and GR claimed he hadnt told her and that she did not know, why would he let the reporters and everyone else involved, publicly announce it, knowing that she may be out there somewhere and could find out by reading about it?

Ms. Caron announced Ganesh's affair with his running partner to the press before Jenn's body was found. I believe she announced it in late January, and Jenn's body was found about 1 month later.

believe it was announced while she was missing. Why would you announce it if JR did not know about it being a possible that she was still out there and in the beginning GR stated that the harsh rumors on FB about the tryst he did not want the kiddos to read or find out about so to me announcing it the kiddos are going to find out about it

Ms. Caron announced Ganesh's affair with his running partner to the press before Jenn's body was found. I believe she announced it in late January, and Jenn's body was found about 1 month later.

It just doesnt seem to me that anyone cheating on their marriage would want this info to get out while there is a possibility that there spouse is still thought to be alive out there somewhere. Unless someone knew at that time that she wasnt here anymore and never would know. Seems strange to me, is all.

I think GR admited to the affair because it was being discussed in town, and quite a bit on here. rickblaine said it was true and he also said it had been going on for six months wasn't it? LE had to know about it and he had not choice but to admit to it. Lavanda knew it was being discussed here as well. So imo she tried to minimize it with the word 'tryst'. and just one time (shaking my head)

Ima

Effects on Employment
When a loved one is missing work life can been disrupted. This might be because time off work is taken to search for the missing person …….

Effects on Quality of Life
Searching for a missing loved one takes a lot of time, effort, and energy ………

Effects on Finance
Family members and friends of missing persons also experience financial problems. You may incur costs through your efforts to search for your missing loved one …….

BBM: Something GR never bothered to do - and discouraged the public from helping with

From a paper published by RMIT University (in Melbourne, Australia)
http://mams.rmit.edu.au/yi0rqs5ybt9.pdf

Bear's night question: Why would one own up to a tryst, if it were one time only...?:what:

Being a little snarky -- guess it depends on a person's definition of a tryst... one nite, one day, one month, six months, etc etc etc :great:

OT a little but since so many of you have a better understanding of these situations - I know it can take 6-8 weeks for autopsy results - but is it normal for LE to wait for these before making an arrest even if they have some evidence? Do they have to share the results with her family? (or I assume only GR since next of kin?) I guess I am wondering if its possible that COD may not be released at all even to her family.

That is scary and strange all in one! Jillian we haven't heard from you lately hope everything is ok! And mr. Cutting is getting very upset about all the asking for answers on ccs web page!

Cannot message the JFJ facebook page - "You cannot reply to this conversation. Either the recipient's account was disabled or its privacy settings don't allow replies."

Something is up. Jilllian??????

I can't help but wonder if any of Jenn's large extended family in the area or her friends from church or other parents on her kids sports team or ANYBODY who spent time with Jenn in the last 6 to 9 months before she died could corroborate that she was getting increasingly depressed or going through these other changes, including dressing up more and wearing fingernail polish (mentioned in "the list")? I can see her maybe getting depressed if she had to leave the job she enjoyed because GR wanted her home to deal with the kids, and then perhaps suspecting he was having an affair. But this sounds like a strange depression -- dressing up more, putting on nail polish, going out to buy new clothes. :waitasec: Is this another fabrication? Like the (probably false) rumor that she was involved with someone?? When did we first start hearing that she was going through "a lot of changes" before she went missing? Wasn't that something that came along later? Like...sometime in late January? Help me out folks, because I haven't been around here as long as a lot of you who were here from the beginning.

And I think it is just absolutely CRUEL and INSUFFERABLE that he would say the kids don't miss the Jennifer of the last 6 to 9 months. :furious: Those babies miss their Mama, more than he will ever be able to comprehend.

I think it's preposterous to in once sentence alledge that someone was depressed and in the next to describe them as changing because they suddenly wear nail polish.

I don't believe any of it but IMO, a person who is depressed doesn't awaken one day and decide to do their nails or care about the appearance. In fact, it's typically the other way around.

IMO, I believe that GR led the disapperance by initially claiming that she "would never leave her family" and once that didn't "stick," the theory was that she left her family for someone else.

In fact, IMO, I believe that CC helped with this theory. They both fed off of each other, IMO.

Now what? Where are the theories now? She didn't disappear herself and she didn't leave her family. No one randomly killed her. We haven't gotten a warning from local LE about a predator.

GR's behavior from day one has been irrehensible.

Every time I try to go to the Justice for Jennifer page, it keeps kicking me back to my Facebook home page :waitasec:

It's not appearing in the Facebook listings directory either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest