Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted above, why wasn't an accident entertained as a possibility?

Exactly, you are driving 80 miles of upstate roads and no body retraces her route looking in ditches or lakes? I am in Ulster County and can remember numerous cases in the past 10 years where people went missing and thier cars were eventually found in a pond or ditch days or weeks later. In fact an injured motorcyclist spend 4 days in a ditch not far from my house. Why an exhaustive search would not be the first step screams foul to me, by ALL involved.

Not directed at you, Solus, but I would find it difficult to believe that none of GR's male friends thought it perhaps a bit odd that prior to publication of the article dated the 19th, GR had made public contact with the first psychic to help find his spouse: that was 6 days after she disappeared (17 December 2012)! I cannot recall when he made contact with the second "intuitive," but that was fairly quickly, as well.

<modsnip>

This is the problem with perspective that no one seems to have. The perspective of everyone here on goes back to when Jen disappeared. Because of behaviours since and because of photos found online everyone has a perception.

I've had the benefit of seeing the person who has helped numerous people, gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to help broke down friends, provide money when they had none themselves. I've seen the man that did this all. So yes knowing who he has been allows me to see things and view them from different perspective.

What you see as someone flirting with a waitress in a bar, is someone I've seen do that if it would have been a waiter. Just like the comments of psychics involved, your lacking a perspective.

Even professionals in any field out there can get tunnel vision. You are viewing every action through the numerous cases you've had experience with and I am thankful there are people out there to help. <modsnip>

Everyone here started their initial assessments based off of inaccurate information. I'm not asking you to change your opinion, just not dismiss it, because it's contrary. I'm asking you to explain your position. I have questions that I was hoping some could answer. Only a handful of people have taken the time to listen and answer. :fence:

I wonder how much time was spent on the "tryst"? It seems to me that some people find it alright to speak of rumors of an alleged on line romance because of time spent playing a game yet find it unnecessary or even abhorrent to speak of a real affair.

BBM

And on his workout routine, running and how the affair and the workout /marathon preparation hours may have coincided or collided.

<modsnip>
This is the problem with perspective that no one seems to have. The perspective of everyone here on goes back to when Jen disappeared. Because of behaviours since and because of photos found online everyone has a perception.

I've had the benefit of seeing the person who has helped numerous people, gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to help broke down friends, provide money when they had none themselves. I've seen the man that did this all. So yes knowing who he has been allows me to see things and view them from different perspective.

What you see as someone flirting with a waitress in a bar, is someone I've seen do that if it would have been a waiter. Just like the comments of psychics involved, your lacking a perspective.

Even professionals in any field out there can get tunnel vision. You are viewing every action through the numerous cases you've had experience with and I am thankful there are people out there to help. <modsnip>

Everyone here started their initial assessments based off of inaccurate information. I'm not asking you to change your opinion, just not dismiss it, because it's contrary. I'm asking you to explain your position. I have questions that I was hoping some could answer. Only a handful of people have taken the time to listen and answer. :fence:

I'm glad to get your perspective and excited that we might get another verified insider. That being said, we've had sleuthers here who have experienced loved ones doing things they never thought possible. <modsnip> No offense meant, just making a point. It's actually been refreshing and productive to be pushed to think outside of our comfort zone.

"Everyone here started their initial assessments based off of inaccurate information. I'm not asking you to change your opinion, just not dismiss it, because it's contrary. I'm asking you to explain your position. I have questions that I was hoping some could answer. Only a handful of people have taken the time to listen and answer."- Solus

You are a good friend. If my friend were being highlighted as a possible evil doer, I would be surprised. People show different sides to different people.
I applaud your loyalty. I want to hope the man you know, is not the man who harmed Jennifer....

I can speak regarding my thoughts. I knew that Jen would never leave willingly, GR knew that she would have never abandoned the children willingly.

Yet, there everyone was. Jen was missing. I was trying to imagine what could have happened. If Jen had left willingly she was out there and alive. If she hadn't left willingly, I don't think I need to expand on that. Yes, I wanted to believe that she left, not because I thought it was because she was a horrible person, but because it gave me hope she would return.

However, I would thinking about other scenarios. How would a woman driving to Syracuse vanish. It seemed unlikely that she stopped at a stop light and was car jacked. Please remember this was only thoughts in my mind, I'm not suggesting this is what happened. Also, I've admitted, the thought that GR was involved did not show up on my radar at all. So my I started imaging other scenarios. What would have made her stop somewhere else or meet someone else. If I assumed (thoughts in my head, not saying this was Jen's mental position) some scenarios based on things I did know. Example, I knew she was spending a lot of time on games. If she had been unhappy with the marriage, if even while trying to save the marriage was thinking about the possibility it wasn't going to be saved, if she was finding comfort talking to someone she met online. Then that gave me something that would explain what happened. If she was meeting someone and that person was not who he was claiming to be. That gave me a scenario.

There wasn't intent to say that is what happened, it simply gave me a plausible scenario that my mind could understand.

It wasn't planted or suggested by anyone, it was a purely conjecture.

You and I are thinking along the same lines... The back and forth the what ifs- eager to hear more- thanks Solus!

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730424430/Police-continue-probe-for-missing-woman
Sources acquainted with the women say she had become enthralled with online games she played on her iPhone, and apparently was playing with individuals who were strangers. But whether that could have played a role in her disappearance has not been established, officials said.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1746080614/Sheriff-Dont-inhibit-missing-mom-search
A friend of the family, speaking on the condition of anonymity, has said that Jennifer Ramsaran frequently played online games with strangers.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
Ganesh Ramsaran and his wife share three children. He said she has always been passionate for her kids and her artwork.
But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed.
"I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks
The husband said at times he fears his wife was abducted by a stranger. At other times, he said that he fears she took off to be alone, or to join a person she may have met while playing online games.
Ganesh Ramsaran, a fitness buff who runs in marathons, said in recent months his wife appeared to be depressed, and had begun to diet after her weight climbed to 210 pounds.
“Before she went missing, she lost 20 pounds,” he said. “Let’s just say it was not the healthy way (to lose weight).” When she dropped to 190 pounds, he said, it put her at her lowest weight since she first became a mother in 1999.
“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”
Asked if his wife was taking any medications, the husband said, “Let’s not talk about medication.” However, he did say her depressed mental state may turn out to be a factor in her disappearance.
“That is definitely one of the scenarios,” he said.
“The week before (the disappearance) she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself, and got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing,” he said. “There were lots of different changes.”

The husband provided a partial answer when asked if his wife ever discussed leaving the household where the two have been raising three children.
“Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
Ganesh Ramsaran and his wife share three children. He said she has always been passionate for her kids and her artwork.
But in the few months before her disappearance, he said she stopped painting, lost weight and her mood changed.
"I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x730446876/Facebook-pages-join-search-for-New-Berlin-woman
Ganesh Ramsaran, who located the phone for police using a phone application with GPS tracking technology, has indicated she sometimes used her phone to play online games with strangers.

Ganesh Ramsaran said his wife had always been a devoted mother to their three children, although he added: “Her character did change over the last six or nine months.”

When asked to elaborate on that remark, he said, “I’ll leave it at that.”

My quotes didn't show up. :(. Darn. Found them when I went to reply.... sorry.

That is why LE knew about it. *Having anyone else know about serves what purpose? *Everyone I've ever known has dirty laundry things or moments in time that they are not proud of. *Because of the potential motive police needed to know, but no one else did.

I totally know what you're talking about and have been there/done that several times. *You are NOT alone!

You are not alone in the online relationships. I met my husband online. It's a gamble whether the person is really who they say they are or if its all fake.....but I think life is like that too. You can meet someone at a bar and them not really be who they say they are too. However, this was all before I had kids. Being a SAHM with three kiddos; they consume my life. WS , FB , and an online moms group are my adult times. Its a time to get away from the routine. I don't think there is a chance in hell I'd give it all up to go with anyone from any of these places. Even if she wanted to leave GR because of some emotional attachment that pulled her out of being into her marriage, as a mom, not in a million years do I think she would leave her children. It seems she would have took off and taken them with her. I do not know her but I know about being a SAHM to three kiddos and know that my life revolves around them and I wouldn't know what to do without them here. Based on her pics and the closeness you can see in them, I can't see her leaving her children, especially Right before a school event and her daughters birthday. That would be heartless. Yes, pictures can be deceiving, but I don't think you can fake closeness in them. Do you think JR is the type of mom who would walk away from her children?

In regards to this other statement about GR informing LE of the affair that night. I don't see why he would unless he suspected it would be an issue. Especially if the affair was from a year ago. It would seem more as water under the bridge. Unless maybe he was implying the possibility that maybe the person he had an affair with may have some responsibility in the disappearance. MOO.

Can't wait til your verified and can speak more freely. Welcome.

Any man who publicically states how much his wife weighs to a newspaper needs his head seriously examined.

exactly. and this is what was sold to and bought by LE and the community at large.

still angers me that not ONE person came forward to the media right from the get-go to say "hey. something's not right here. she wouldn't have just left her kids. not at christmas time. not before her daughter's concert. not before her daughter's birthday. not at all." where were her friends? where was her former employer? waiting for Joe Mahoney to call them for an interview to *finally* shed some light on how wonderful jennifer really was?

i can't confirm that no friends of hers came forward, but i DO know that positive articles written about Jennifer in the Daily Star weren't written until someone started asking questions about the one angle approach...

the media worked with what they had at the time - and that was words from GR, his PR person/mouthpiece, and his "friends."

so sad. and inexcusable.

RBBM - and those who may have tried (i.e. Her sister and mother) were cut off before they had a chance....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8770795&postcount=590"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2[/ame]
Lavanda addresses mental and health disorders

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8874469&postcount=922"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4[/ame]
Lavanda posts that if Jennifer left it was due to her DESPONDENCY

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8874753&postcount=942"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4[/ame]
Lavanda narrowed to 2 "greater" possibilities

Respectfully Snipped By Me.

Personally, the fact that someone helps their friends, or does not, or flirts with waitresses, or does not, has no bearing on whether or not I see them as someone who might have had something to do with the death of their spouse.

I understand that you have a different perspective. However, I'd suggest that your perspective is more likely to be biased than ours, because this is someone you care deeply about.

I know that there is an awful lot of talk on here about the affair, implications that this man is somehow just a 'bad apple' all around. However, IMHO, people here are very slow to judge people for bad choices. If you browse threads, you'll see threads about missing people from all walks of life, threads where people have gone missing and their families have been.... much, much less than savoury.... By and large, people go on facts as much as they possibly can.

Basically, what I'm saying is that the badmouthing came after the theories. The theories are not the result of the information in the badmouthing.

Bolded By Me.

I'm guessing you can't quite explain what you mean by this, but if what you mean is that the initial assessment was based on that newspaper article, that was not where my initial assessment came from.

While I'm preeetttttyyy sure that everyone else here is going to want to smack me in the head with something solid for doing this (they've heard it. and heard it.) here's how I got to where I, personally am:

- When I saw Jen was missing I didn't have an opinion much one way or the other. But there are a number of possibilities.
Maybe she had a car accident.
Maybe she was kidnapped or harmed at the mall.
Maybe she ran away.
Maybe a family member harmed her.
Maybe a friend/acquaintance harmed her.
Maybe she went walking and slipped.

- The first red flag to me was to do with the phone. I would be surprised if Jen herself, or a carjacker/robber would ditch a phone, as they're easy enough to wipe and drop off at a pawn shop for a few hundred bucks before anyone even would realise she was missing. So from that I felt that most likely, one of two things happened: 1. It was dropped accidentally in a struggle. 2. It was placed where it was by someone who harmed Jen.

- (aside) When her husband found the phone, I had some queries about how he did it. Of course there are possible explanations for this, but I was surprised that it wasn't located for so long, given that it seems it could be located using an app.

-Then, we have no LE statement of her ever being at the mall. IMO this would be possible to verify. No callouts for anyone who saw her, no reported sightings there, no bank transactions (mentioned) that stated she made it. To me, this says she wasn't ever there, and whatever happened, happened on the way to the mall (or to/at another location), or before she ever left home.

- Jen's car was discovered in a place that made very little sense to me for her running away. She could've driven to an airport. She could've driven out of state. But it was near her home, in a small town. To me, this combined with the phone pretty much ruled out her having run off. Sure, it's still possible, but it seems unlikely, and without anything else indicating that's what she'd done, I couldn't see it.

Plus, we have a mother of three, without any obvious career/money earning skill to support her in a new life. No drug problem. No 'bad' associations (known criminals etc). From what we could see of her online - a lovely woman, loved her family, loved crafting. I personally haven't seen a person like that do a runner before. I'm sure it happens, but I just don't see it as likely.

- When Jen wasn't found in the vicinity of the car, or by a passerby, the random walking/fall idea was pretty much out.

- For 'family members' - Women are statistically far, far more likely to be harmed by men, particularly women who are not involved with gangs. So for male family members we have Jen's dad, and Jen's husband. Jen's dad was in Arizona at the time.

So. By that point, my list of theories (keeping in mind that I use 'theory' to indicate something I personally see as possible, leaving aside the chance of 'woah, never saw that coming' events) as above is down to

Maybe she was carjacked on the way to the mall/elsewhere.
Maybe her husband harmed her.

As you can see, I wasn't quite ready to rule out random foul play on the road. With the statements (yours and others) about her possibly making new friends online, I did leave that possibility open.

However, as time went on, we started getting some weirdness. There was a thing with a psychic. A thing with a missing persons organisation. Some odd statements on the news. I started feeling pretty weird about the husband, due to statements he was making about Jen's character, about her having 'changed' and one in particular about the kids not wanting her back the way she had been acting recently. And then, of course, we have the affair. While I personally do not believe that having an affair automatically means you have the psychology of a killer, I do believe that love makes people do crazy things, and my own personal experience tells me that when you get three people in a relationship, things can get pretty darn crazy.

Now, of course these are all just feelings. I'm a random person on the internet. I've got all these feelings, and a lot of other people have these feelings too. We're talking about them, and we all agree.

However, I've still got my list of theories.

We find out Jen's car is found covered in mud. That was when random foul play went out, for me. Just... so unlikely. How could it even happen? And once it did, what did they do, go offroading then decide to do the right thing and put the car where it would be found? And then throw the phone out?

So now we have:

So now I'm looking at specific people. And, to be honest - specific men.

If Jen was meeting someone that day, one would imagine she would arrange it by phone or computer. As time went on, and LE had more time to examine her computer and phone histories, the case did not break. We didn't learn of anyone LE were looking to speak to. We didn't have a request for sightings of Jen in any specific location. In fact, the only location we heard directly of police spending significant time at was Jen's home. We didn't have an arrest. To me, this says there is no evidence of her arranging to meet someone.

So did she run into someone at random and did they harm her?

Well, maybe. But, where? At the mall? Nope. In Norwich? In broad daylight? And nobody saw her? Since LE had her phone, they knew where it, and logically, she, had been. No calls for sightings, still.

To me, before Jen was even found, it was just seeming so unlikely that she'd gone to meet someone, or randomly met someone. After all... a lot of people are at work at that time.

Then she was found. And she was nude. Nudity, to me, says that this was not an accident. Someone didn't hit her with a car and panic. Someone undressed her (unless she was nude at death) and left her there.

I am hard pressed to think how and where a meeting with a friend or aquaintance during the day ends in death without anyone noticing, and without LE having a phone ping at an indoor address from her phone. This would mean that someone would somehow have to coerce her into going with them somewhere, ditching the phone on the way. Even the likeliest story is full of holes:

- She meets someone in (eg) a cafe, things are going well, she agrees to go to their house, on the way they pull a gun, ditch her phone, take her home and kill her. But why no asking for people who saw her at the cafe (the phone pings would've identified it)? How did this person get to the cafe if they took Jen's car back to their house? And if they took their own car, how did Jen's get covered in mud? And how come nobody reports seeing her anywhere that day?

So there I am.

PS I may never post here again, I can't believe how long this is.

Solus, have you read from thread #1? I think you'll see how many scenarios really have been discussed.

Respectfully Snipped By Me.

Personally, the fact that someone helps their friends, or does not, or flirts with waitresses, or does not, has no bearing on whether or not I see them as someone who might have had something to do with the death of their spouse.

I understand that you have a different perspective. However, I'd suggest that your perspective is more likely to be biased than ours, because this is someone you care deeply about.

I know that there is an awful lot of talk on here about the affair, implications that this man is somehow just a 'bad apple' all around. However, IMHO, people here are very slow to judge people for bad choices. If you browse threads, you'll see threads about missing people from all walks of life, threads where people have gone missing and their families have been.... much, much less than savoury.... By and large, people go on facts as much as they possibly can.

Basically, what I'm saying is that the badmouthing came after the theories. The theories are not the result of the information in the badmouthing.

Bolded By Me.

I'm guessing you can't quite explain what you mean by this, but if what you mean is that the initial assessment was based on that newspaper article, that was not where my initial assessment came from.

While I'm preeetttttyyy sure that everyone else here is going to want to smack me in the head with something solid for doing this (they've heard it. and heard it.) here's how I got to where I, personally am:

- When I saw Jen was missing I didn't have an opinion much one way or the other. But there are a number of possibilities.
Maybe she had a car accident.
Maybe she was kidnapped or harmed at the mall.
Maybe she ran away.
Maybe a family member harmed her.
Maybe she went walking and slipped.

- The first red flag to me was to do with the phone. I would be surprised if Jen herself, or a carjacker/robber would ditch a phone, as they're easy enough to wipe and drop off at a pawn shop for a few hundred bucks before anyone even would realise she was missing. So from that I felt that most likely, one of two things happened: 1. It was dropped accidentally in a struggle. 2. It was placed where it was by someone who harmed Jen.

- (aside) When her husband found the phone, I had some queries about how he did it. Of course there are possible explanations for this, but I was surprised that it wasn't located for so long, given that it seems it could be located using an app.

-Then, we have no LE statement of her ever being at the mall. IMO this would be possible to verify. No callouts for anyone who saw her, no reported sightings there, no bank transactions (mentioned) that stated she made it. To me, this says she wasn't ever there, and whatever happened, happened on the way to the mall (or to/at another location), or before she ever left home.

- Jen's car was discovered in a place that made very little sense to me for her running away. She could've driven to an airport. She could've driven out of state. But it was near her home, in a small town. To me, this combined with the phone pretty much ruled out her having run off. Sure, it's still possible, but it seems unlikely, and without anything else indicating that's what she'd done, I couldn't see it.

Plus, we have a mother of three, without any obvious career/money earning skill to support her in a new life. No drug problem. No 'bad' associations (known criminals etc). From what we could see of her online - a lovely woman, loved her family, loved crafting. I personally haven't seen a person like that do a runner before. I'm sure it happens, but I just don't see it as likely.

- When Jen wasn't found in the vicinity of the car, or by a passerby, the random walking/fall idea was pretty much out.

- For 'family members' - Women are statistically far, far more likely to be harmed by men, particularly women who are not involved with gangs. So for male family members we have Jen's dad, and Jen's husband. Jen's dad was in Arizona at the time.

So. By that point, my list of theories (keeping in mind that I use 'theory' to indicate something I personally see as possible, leaving aside the chance of 'woah, never saw that coming' events) as above is down to

Maybe she was carjacked on the way to the mall/elsewhere.

As you can see, I wasn't quite ready to rule out random foul play on the road. With the statements (yours and others) about her possibly making new friends online, I did leave that possibility open.

However, as time went on, we started getting some weirdness. There was a thing with a psychic. A thing with a missing persons organisation. Some odd statements on the news. I started feeling pretty weird about the husband, due to statements he was making about Jen's character, about her having 'changed' and one in particular about the kids not wanting her back the way she had been acting recently. And then, of course, we have the affair. While I personally do not believe that having an affair automatically means you have the psychology of a killer, I do believe that love makes people do crazy things, and my own personal experience tells me that when you get three people in a relationship, things can get pretty darn crazy.

Now, of course these are all just feelings. I'm a random person on the internet. I've got all these feelings, and a lot of other people have these feelings too. We're talking about them, and we all agree.

However, I've still got my list of theories.

We find out Jen's car is found covered in mud. That was when random foul play went out, for me. Just... so unlikely. How could it even happen? And once it did, what did they do, go offroading then decide to do the right thing and put the car where it would be found? And then throw the phone out?

So now we have:

So now I'm looking at specific people. And, to be honest - specific men.

If Jen was meeting someone that day, one would imagine she would arrange it by phone or computer. As time went on, and LE had more time to examine her computer and phone histories, the case did not break. We didn't learn of anyone LE were looking to speak to. We didn't have a request for sightings of Jen in any specific location. In fact, the only location we heard directly of police spending significant time at was Jen's home. We didn't have an arrest. To me, this says there is no evidence of her arranging to meet someone.

So did she run into someone at random and did they harm her?

Well, maybe. But, where? At the mall? Nope. In Norwich? In broad daylight? And nobody saw her? Since LE had her phone, they knew where it, and logically, she, had been. No calls for sightings, still.

To me, before Jen was even found, it was just seeming so unlikely that she'd gone to meet someone, or randomly met someone. After all... a lot of people are at work at that time.

Then she was found. And she was nude. Nudity, to me, says that this was not an accident. Someone didn't hit her with a car and panic. Someone undressed her (unless she was nude at death) and left her there.

I am hard pressed to think how and where a meeting with a friend or aquaintance during the day ends in death without anyone noticing, and without LE having a phone ping at an indoor address from her phone. This would mean that someone would somehow have to coerce her into going with them somewhere, ditching the phone on the way. Even the likeliest story is full of holes:

- She meets someone in (eg) a cafe, things are going well, she agrees to go to their house, on the way they pull a gun, ditch her phone, take her home and kill her. But why no asking for people who saw her at the cafe (the phone pings would've identified it)? How did this person get to the cafe if they took Jen's car back to their house? And if they took their own car, how did Jen's get covered in mud? And how come nobody reports seeing her anywhere that day?

So there I am.

PS I may never post here again, I can't believe how long this is.

Thank you button was not enough. Great post, Fringles!

To expand there was the obvious push to publish the person the affair was with. LE was aware of the affair and the person involved. So it could be investigated and followed up on, but what other possible gain is there to Jen or the family to push to have that published at this time?

So you are saying there was an obvious push to have the name of the lady revealed? What made you think there was an "obvious push" and by who?
The affair itself was only rumour until GR himself and his mouth piece confirmed it in the article.
So I do agree with you there, what was the possible gain in releasing that info?
And if GR believed she really had walked away, why do an interview admitting to an affair and also saying JR didnt know about it?
If she's out there alive, good chance she's reading that right? Would that make her want to come home?:what:

From what I have read it seems like everybody was all up JRs business. Pretty much people said everyone else knew about the affair, but JR did not. However, they seem to know how much time she spent playing games...

All these people that knew about her playing games, but did not know if she found some one knew. Which begs the question, Where did they learn that she played games on her cell phone? Did they witness this? Did GR tell them?

It seems like different people were fed different information. Like a lie that keeps getting bigger, and bigger and the person who told the lie doesn't even know which lies have been told and the story keeps getting mixed up. i.e. saying the wrong words in a taped interview.

There was a mention upthread I think about GR wanting to report Jennifer missing very early, I think?

It's interesting the possibility is now being raised that his tryst was mentioned to LE very early on too.

With the disappearance of his wife being so unexpected, GR obviously could not have been thinking these things through in advance. So I am astounded he was able to grasp the vital concepts of early missing persons' reports and full disclosure to LE so rapidly. In the midst of all that trauma.

He must be a very self-possessed and clever man, in my opinion.

From what I have read it seems like everybody was all up JRs business. Pretty much people said everyone else knew about the affair, but JR did not. However, they seem to know how much time she spent playing games...

All these people that knew about her playing games, but did not know if she found some one knew. Which begs the question, Where did they learn that she played games on her cell phone? Did they witness this? Did GR tell them?

It seems like different people were fed different information. Like a lie that keeps getting bigger, and bigger and the person who told the lie doesn't even know which lies have been told and the story keeps getting mixed up. i.e. saying the wrong words in a taped interview.

I think the deception is purposeful.... and people are confusing two different things. Someone admitted a "tryst"- i.e. one night stand... but not an affair.

As I have stated before more than once.... they are two different things- as well as two different people; one much closer to Jen, and one much closer to another source of MSM/verified information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member