Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Believe Poster was referring to Jennifer always knowing that she was on speaker phone when she spoke with her husband.

Yep, or GR was always on speaker phone when talking to his friends and his friends could overhear snippets of conversation between GR and Jen.

Also, we learned from LnM via MSM that same female provided GR with a ride home from the Y sometime during the day that his wife/her BF disappeared.

Which begs the question: how did he end up at the YMCA without a vehicle 8 miles from his home (but only 1 mile from where the van was left)???

:what:

So, then SOMEONE was lying when she said Jenn didn't know. Or someone had lied to her and told her Jenn didn't know.

snipped w/respect...

Abigail -- without putting words into Solus' mouth -- I think what he/she was referring to about 'Jen knowing' is in the context of when GR would be on speakerphone with Jen on the other end -- they were not having a private conversation. I am happy to be corrected for saying this in error -- but that was my take on it...

OK, yes, I see what you mean. I had just read the question posted just above and had that in mind, but yes, you're right, Solus was undoubtedly referring to Jenn knowing about the speaker phone, not the affair.

So...I'm going back to edit my comment with that in mind.

Hmmm....looks like the mods edited it for me??? Could the 2nd part of the posting remain, or is that crossing the line??

In GR's defense, he did mention that she was "passionate about her children" -- or something to that effect in one of the earlier articles.

And, in a couple of the later interviews, he pulled out a quilt she'd made, or some of her hand-knitted items, or one of her paintings -- but that was given scant attention in the interview-- maybe 1 to 5 seconds of air time.

From my memory, the more negative statements -- like the kids not missing her because she'd changed so much in the past 6 to 9 months :furious: were made later on -- beginning in late January. It seems like that was when a lot of negativity about Jenn kicked in, or at least he began to air it publically.

This was in fact his first interview in January, so these are the first things we heard him say about Jennifer. Previously there were just fb postings etc. So there isnt really a "later on", this is when we first heard from him and those are the negative things he chose to say.

I cant shake the feeling of pasta been thrown on the wall here hoping something sticks. Stories are falling apart.

Testing out theories...

Which begs the question: how did he end up at the YMCA without a vehicle 8 miles from his home (but only 1 mile from where the van was left)???

Why couldn't he just run back home? Was he still cold, or would he have been late for one of the children's arrival home from school?

I read it as intimidation towards others that he was a bad @@@ Maybe low self esteem to his size? JMO

Agree with you there ... but I also think that, seeing that it is a college nickname, there would have been incident(s) that substantiate the nickname. Otherwise it would be all blow with no backup, and I don't think that would fly too well in college.

I'm not sure if it was a normal routine for him to perhaps run to the YMCA.

I'm assuming that the 8 miles is if one were to run south down Sheff Road to get to SR-23

There is a shorter route than 8 miles to the YMCA that one could run (or drive) from the residence.

Instead of running south down Sheff Road, one could run north and then cut southwest on Cooley Lake Road, which comes out on SR-23.

It would be an approximate distance of 6.6 miles that way, which would also be roughly the length of a quarter of a marathon's distance.

At average running speed (9 to 12 minutes per mile), one could run that route in approximately an hour.

Yes, quite the laundry list from GR:

1) He first points in great detail out how he had cooperated so well with investigators (I'm the good guy here)

2) Then he proceeds to cast a lot of shadow on Jenn

a) He mentions she may have left with someone she met while playing online games (it's important that my wife MIGHT have been having an affair, but my REAL affair has nothing to do with anything -- obvious deflecting here)

b) He says her depressed mental state may turn out to be a factor in her disappearance

c) He mentions she spent $300 on clothes for herself and got a new haircut (how selfish of her to spend all that money just on herself; of course the thousands I spend on my hobby are inconsequential)

d) "The kids miss their old Mom, not the one that was here the last 6 to 9 months or so before she went through all the different changes. (i.e. she'd become so horrible, she was insufferable to the children)

So...in reading this article we see a guy who is patting himself on the back, all the while painting a negative picture of his wife.

Characteristic of the narcissic personality, who tries to deflect his transgressions by pointing the finger at others.

The narcissic personality often imagines that others are engaged in the same transgressions he is.

1) He first points in great detail out how he had cooperated so well with investigators (I'm the good guy here)

a) He mentions she may have left with someone she met while playing online games (it's important that my wife MIGHT have been having an affair, but my REAL affair has nothing to do with anything -- obvious deflecting here)

b) He says her depressed mental state may turn out to be a factor in her disappearance

c) He mentions she spent $300 on clothes for herself and got a new haircut (how selfish of her to spend all that money just on herself; of course the thousands I spend on my hobby are inconsequential)

d) "The kids miss their old Mom, not the one that was here the last 6 to 9 months or so before she went through all the different changes. (i.e. she'd become so horrible, she was insufferable to the children)

So...in reading this article we see a guy who is patting himself on the back, all the while painting a negative picture of his wife.

Characteristic of the narcissic personality, who tries to deflect his transgressions by pointing the finger at others.

The narcissic personality often imagines that others are engaged in the same transgressions he is.

BBM

That statement always sounded odd to me. Especially in lieu of the fact of the travel expenses that one would have had to use to travel as much as he did, for the many races and marathons he took part in.

I'm not sure if it was a normal routine for him to perhaps run to the YMCA.

I'm assuming that the 8 miles is if one were to run south down Sheff Road to get to SR-23

There is a shorter route than 8 miles to the YMCA that one could run (or drive) from the residence.

Instead of running south down Sheff Road, one could run north and then cut southwest on Cooley Lake Road, which comes out on SR-23.

It would be an approximate distance of 6.6 miles that way, which would also be roughly the length of a quarter of a marathon's distance.

At average running speed (9 to 12 minutes per mile), one could run that route in approximately an hour.

It would be an unusual routine if this were the case IMO. Runners that I know plan their running distance leaving from home and returning to home, not leaving from home and being picked up from somewhere else by someone else.

I believe it was already established that runners would work out prior to a run, not after, due to their muscles being tired after a run and therefore open to potential injury in a workout ... and that GR was at the Y at an unusual time of day for him.

As posted above, why wasn't an accident entertained as a possibility?

Exactly, you are driving 80 miles of upstate roads and no body retraces her route looking in ditches or lakes? I am in Ulster County and can remember numerous cases in the past 10 years where people went missing and thier cars were eventually found in a pond or ditch days or weeks later. In fact an injured motorcyclist spend 4 days in a ditch not far from my house. Why an exhaustive search would not be the first step screams foul to me, by ALL involved.

In the first 4 days, we heard that her DAD and other family members (but GR not mentioned) were searching for her, and that's who found her van -- her Dad.

Once the van was found, a road accident would have been ruled out. But foul play would NOT have been ruled out, thus, a continued search for her body or for other clues would have been logical.

Curious that GR discouraged searches.

Why???

It would be an unusual routine if this were the case IMO. Runners that I know plan their running distance leaving from home and returning to home, not leaving from home and being picked up from somewhere else by someone else.

I believe it was already established that runners would work out prior to a run, not after, due to their muscles being tired after a run and therefore open to potential injury in a workout ... and that GR was at the Y at an unusual time of day for him.

I agree.

Another thing as well, marathon runners tend to try for endurance. To run one way and not run back is odd.

It could indicate that he never ran at all that day, and didn't feel "up to the challenge" because it's possible his normal routine was to run to the YMCA, and perhaps run back home from the YMCA.

MOO

If we assume that he is a perfectionist when it comes to distance running, and that he routinely ran to the YMCA...

I would assume that if one normally ran roughly 13 miles to and from the YMCA on days that he went, completing roughly a half-marathon's length worth of running, that they would not simply run a one way quarter marathon (6.6 miles), and leave it at that.

Respectfully Snipped By Me.

Personally, the fact that someone helps their friends, or does not, or flirts with waitresses, or does not, has no bearing on whether or not I see them as someone who might have had something to do with the death of their spouse.

I understand that you have a different perspective. However, I'd suggest that your perspective is more likely to be biased than ours, because this is someone you care deeply about.

- Jen's car was discovered in a place that made very little sense to me for her running away. She could've driven to an airport. She could've driven out of state. But it was near her home, in a small town. To me, this combined with the phone pretty much ruled out her having run off. Sure, it's still possible, but it seems unlikely, and without anything else indicating that's what she'd done, I couldn't see it.

Plus, we have a mother of three, without any obvious career/money earning skill to support her in a new life. No drug problem. No 'bad' associations (known criminals etc). From what we could see of her online - a lovely woman, loved her family, loved crafting. I personally haven't seen a person like that do a runner before. I'm sure it happens, but I just don't see it as likely.

While I personally do not believe that having an affair automatically means you have the psychology of a killer, I do believe that love makes people do crazy things, and my own personal experience tells me that when you get three people in a relationship, things can get pretty darn crazy.

We find out Jen's car is found covered in mud. That was when random foul play went out, for me. Just... so unlikely. How could it even happen? And once it did, what did they do, go offroading then decide to do the right thing and put the car where it would be found? And then throw the phone out?

If Jen was meeting someone that day, one would imagine she would arrange it by phone or computer. As time went on, and LE had more time to examine her computer and phone histories, the case did not break. We didn't learn of anyone LE were looking to speak to. We didn't have a request for sightings of Jen in any specific location. In fact, the only location we heard directly of police spending significant time at was Jen's home. We didn't have an arrest. To me, this says there is no evidence of her arranging to meet someone.

Then she was found. And she was nude. Nudity, to me, says that this was not an accident. Someone didn't hit her with a car and panic. Someone undressed her (unless she was nude at death) and left her there.

respectfully snipped by me to highlight the thoughts that stood out to me the most

:cheers:

keep the posts coming!!!

I'm pretty sure RB said it wasn't that uncommon for GR to run to the Y. "All downhill". I'll try to find it.

According to the article, GR gave this interview on January 29th. I've said it before and it may be unpopular, but IMO he should have contacted an attorney after this to guide him in how to manage interviews, etc.

The more he spoke in subsequent interviews, IMO, the worse he came across. An attorney may have been able to do some damage control. He certainly gave us a lot to work with.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks?mobRedir=false

BBM

That statement always sounded odd to me. Especially in lieu of the fact of the travel expenses that one would have had to use to travel as much as he did, for the many races and marathons he took part in.

I thought he mentioned the spending of the money in part, to show how she had changed and also to push the view that she had a boyfriend.

All of you are posting a lot of great sleuthing possibilities, and I will continue to read, however, I will not be posting anymore until Jennifer's killer is brought to justice. I just don't see the point of going around and around anymore. We have the facts and have eliminated the impossible.

From GR doing/NOT doing the following:

- wanting to call the police when she was only 30 mins late
- finding the phone on his own
- contacting a psychic and then allowing his daughter to have a ton of conversations with this complete stranger
- giving up hope for her after 5 days
- talking about himself only on FB to get as much sympathy as possible for HIM
- his affair with his running protege
- Proclaiming an "Air-tight alibi" when he does NOT have one
- Opposing searches for Jen
- REFUSING to get off his phone/computer to actually SEARCH for her
- His going to the Y during such an odd time/day for him that day that the Y alerted LE.
- Throwing Jennifer under the bus during so many interviews: including stating her weight publicly, saying she lost it in an unhealthy way, bringing up medications but refusing to talk about it and of course, that the kids didn't miss the mom they had the last 6 months, not to mention him stating that he's been like a single parent since May.
- Doing a LIVE interview to announce it was her body? NO ONE does that.
- shutting down his FB page as the vultures (LE) begin to descend.

I feel like I could go on and on, and there are at least 10 things I am forgetting.

Like Solus, I did not initially think GR had anything to do with it, until he went out of his way to convince me. I'm sure that LE is merely waiting for some formal results and then the warrant for his arrest can finally be signed, and we're talking about his mug shot.

I'll post again when he's arrested. See you VERY SOON.

Good post -- bold added by me.

:jail:

I'm pretty sure RB said it wasn't that uncommon for GR to run to the Y. "All downhill". I'll try to find it.

Sorry to quote myself. I can't find it but I remember reading that he had been seen previously running from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball