NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many possibilities. It did seem early on that Mrs V may have been directing her rage at a particular person. KV might have said at some point that someone they all knew made her uncomfortable.

I wonder when and why PV acquired a machete.
Maybe they ran into the person that day and something he said seemed odd and so he got worried. It seemed very personal each time they made statements as if they have a good idea who but can't prove it

Because that would explain how frustrated and angry they sound as if speaking to one person. Like they can't prove it and can't just say it. Why is it people think revenge? I read some think he was in some Mafia type stuff but I don't see that because he would have killed them then by now. Maybe some biter enemy from work though. The things done to her either show great hatred against him or her and wanting to teach them a lesson or get revenge and humiliation. So I don't think it's random but don't know if I think revenge but how do we know the jogger who came forward and told the cops why he wasn't running hadn't actually done it? Maybe he wasn't there barely any time and told his wife or gf if he has one that he needed to run some errand and was there and back before she could think anything or even be home from work. My other thought is someone stalking her via her blog

Maybe they ran into the person that day and something he said seemed odd and so he got worried. It seemed very personal each time they made statements as if they have a good idea who but can't prove it
If that was the case, why didn't PV go with her to run? I don't care how bad his back hurt. If he was in any
way spooked, he would surely have gone with her...pain or no pain.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If that was the case, why didn't PV go with her to run? I don't care how bad his back hurt. If he was in any
way spooked, he would surely have gone with her...pain or no pain.

That's also why I don't think it's revenge. Granted he could have got a bad feeling after the fact because she said someone was creepy and they didn't take it seriously. Maybe the dude was a neighbor who complimented her workout gear one time. Because people don't take you seriously when you say someone was creepy a lot of the time. I deal with it all the time or get told that it's my own fault for keeping any of my modeling photos up. When I'm aware of why it happens but it still doesn't make them not creepy since most normal dudes you can tell apart from the creepy ones. I mean I got stalked into my exes apartment building in the summer and when they went to lock the dude out(he had rented a room it's part hotel part apartments) he opened the door naked and we found out had ripped through bolted shut doors to the room next to it where a lady was checking in soon. He has saw me walk into my exes room when he went to go drop off the laundry after following us inside and then tried asking the desk lady if he could drink in the kitchen that faces my exes room which he assumed I was alone in and later knocked on the door three times ana when my ex opened finally he acted as if he got the wrong room... that would have been a stranger attack type crime and I'm not sure if this feels that way it feels in the weird halfway area of kinda a stranger but also someone she's at least spoke to even if at work. And considering nobody took me seriously about the creepy stalker dude until I was telling them they'd removed him from the premise for stalking I think I can safely say sometimes people don't take you seriously about someone being creepy until it's too late.

That's also why I don't think it's revenge. Granted he could have got a bad feeling after the fact because she said someone was creepy and they didn't take it seriously. Maybe the dude was a neighbor who complimented her workout gear one time. Because people don't take you seriously when you say someone was creepy a lot of the time. I deal with it all the time or get told that it's my own fault for keeping any of my modeling photos up. When I'm aware of why it happens but it still doesn't make them not creepy since most normal dudes you can tell apart from the creepy ones. I mean I got stalked into my exes apartment building in the summer and when they went to lock the dude out(he had rented a room it's part hotel part apartments) he opened the door naked and we found out had ripped through bolted shut doors to the room next to it where a lady was checking in soon. He has saw me walk into my exes room when he went to go drop off the laundry after following us inside and then tried asking the desk lady if he could drink in the kitchen that faces my exes room which he assumed I was alone in and later knocked on the door three times ana when my ex opened finally he acted as if he got the wrong room... that would have been a stranger attack type crime and I'm not sure if this feels that way it feels in the weird halfway area of kinda a stranger but also someone she's at least spoke to even if at work. And considering nobody took me seriously about the creepy stalker dude until I was telling them they'd removed him from the premise for stalking I think I can safely say sometimes people don't take you seriously about someone being creepy until it's too late.
I guess what I'm saying is KV appeared to be the light of PV's
life. I'm sure she didn't tell him everything. I can't help but think she attracted all kinds of men
and learned early on how to handle them with no help from anyone.
So, if she was concerned about someone, I think she'd tell her Dad. And PV, knowing his daughter rarely mentioned this, would have been on high alert.

I guess what I'm saying is KV appeared to be the light of PV's
life. I'm sure she didn't tell him everything. I can't help but think she attracted all kinds of men
and learned early on how to handle them with no help from anyone.
So, if she was concerned about someone, I think she'd tell her Dad. And PV, knowing his daughter rarely mentioned this, would have been on high alert.

Yes she was his pride and joy. And I would think she would keep an eye out I mean I'm always alert to weird **** and have been since high school. I think we know if we are going to dress like she did then we need to be careful because it'll attract more creeps but we can't live our life not doing things and dressing how we want because some dudes can't not be creepy. My own mom is worried I'll get murdered because of this forum and hassles me to remove my hometown now but I don't want to change my life because of a creep. And she seems like that type of person who would say that also. The fact that he was the light of her life and pride and joy(he said grandkids in one article so she has a sibling?) makes me wonder if t was revenge. He was so quick to point fingers at the other jogger but why? He didn't know he didn't jog that day so what made him do so? Clearly something in the past did and how they and the cops are saying they're confident they'll catch them makes me think they know who but need to find them or get their evidence but couldn't it have been more than one guy? Like a group of druggies at a camp around there?

Just want to post and send the Vetrano family hope and prayers this Christmas. I cannot fathom the depth and the pain of their loss. I can only wish for justice, swift and sure...

Just want to post and send the Vetrano family hope and prayers this Christmas. I cannot fathom the depth and the pain of their loss. I can only wish for justice, swift and sure...

I am with you in hoping the Vetranos will see justice soon. My heart is with them.

And, to all of you here following Karina's case - best wishes during this holiday season and into the coming new year. I feel like I get to know many of you through reading your posts on this tread and other threads. I know WS is a great community - thank you!

I am with you in hoping the Vetranos will see justice soon. My heart is with them.

And, to all of you here following Karina's case - best wishes during this holiday season and into the coming new year. I feel like I get to know many of you through reading your posts on this tread and other threads. I know WS is a great community - thank you!

Same here. Prayers for the Vetranos. While I know their hearts are shattered, I hope their memories and eternal love help them through the holiday season.

Wishing all a wonderful holiday and happy new year!

I wonder if they've asked the dad fbhe has any enemies who would want to hurt her, merry Christmas you guys

My other thought is someone stalking her via her blog

my heart goes out to the family and friends of this beautiful girl - she seemed so full of life and I cannot imagine the heartbreak her parents feel.

That same thought did run thru my mind also. KV had a talent for writing, some entries were intense and intimate. Most commenters to her works posted seemingly innocent compliments, but some did strike me as a little off. (My opinion is likely biased from what happened but I would expect that LE looked at these also). I wonder if anyone else read the comments and had any thoughts. There are all types in this world, I can't help but wonder if someone mistook her kindness or became obsessed. So sad.
Rest In Peace beautiful girl.

my heart goes out to the family and friends of this beautiful girl - she seemed so full of life and I cannot imagine the heartbreak her parents feel.

That same thought did run thru my mind also. KV had a talent for writing, some entries were intense and intimate. Most commenters to her works posted seemingly innocent compliments, but some did strike me as a little off. (My opinion is likely biased from what happened but I would expect that LE looked at these also). I wonder if anyone else read the comments and had any thoughts. There are all types in this world, I can't help but wonder if someone mistook her kindness or became obsessed. So sad.
Rest In Peace beautiful girl.

I never got around to finding her blog cause I assumed the cops took it down but what type of stuff was commented that seemed odd?

That's so creepy have you looked into him? When I click his name it doesn't go anywhere as if his page doesn't exist, but if Jen comments often maybe he'd be on her fb friends list?

That's so creepy have you looked into him? When I click his name it doesn't go anywhere as if his page doesn't exist, but if Jen comments often maybe he'd be on her fb friends list?

hi. no - i did not look into it further, but i was looking at the web stats widget on the link (maps, etc). I am new on this thread, so not sure who jen is or her Facebook - sorry!

hi. no - i did not look into it further, but i was looking at the web stats widget on the link (maps, etc). I am new on this thread, so not sure who jen is or her Facebook - sorry!
Sorry autocorrect changed that to Jen haha I meant he and not Jen.

One thing I have heard and read about which happened just before KV was killed : KV had ended a relationship with her BF. I believe he does live in NYC, but not sure if he lives in HB. The relationship reportedly ended because the BF took if more seriously than KV did. LE has always said that the BF is not a suspect. He has never spoken publicly, and I've never seen his name in the media. We may NOT try to sleuth him. I mention this only because it is an actual fact that this happened, one of the very few things we know that happened. jmo

One thing I have heard and read about which happened just before KV was killed : KV had ended a relationship with her BF. I believe he does live in NYC, but not sure if he lives in HB. The relationship reportedly ended because the BF took if more seriously than KV did. LE has always said that the BF is not a suspect. He has never spoken publicly, and I've never seen his name in the media. We may NOT try to sleuth him. I mention this only because it is an actual fact that this happened, one of the very few things we know that happened. jmo

That's one thing about her and VM both their bfs haven't been in media or posted or their exes it's odd

Karina had a sister. I think there were just the two of them as siblings.
Yes she has a sister with a young son. I saw them only twice in media. Once at press conference in front of PVs house and the other time at the walk in KVs honor. I think she is just a private person and doesn't want to be out in media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member