NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posts have been removed. We can't post pics of random people who are not related to the case at hand just because they've been detained at some point.

Also, anyone posting inside information on a case must go through the Websleuths verification process. Information on how to do that can be found here.

:wave:

Oops sorry was not trying to start trouble. Just felt like too many false information was floating around. I will follow the url. Thanks

<snip>

A day after Vetrano was killed, Lewis went to the SUNY Downstate emergency room, saying he had been hit in the head by a group of muggers, said his father, Richard Lewis, who supplied the Daily News with his son&#8217;s medical records from the visit. The hospital papers showed Chanel Lewis suffered a hand injury.

I had a feeling this was the case when his father made this statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bam.

jmo

I'm looking for a source now, but when Karina was first found, didn't the BOLO state that the perp might have suffered a hand injury, that she was thought to have bit him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was floating around that she may have "bit him so hard she broke her tooth" but it wasn't from a reliable source. Unless it has since been confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm looking for a source now, but when Karina was first found, didn't the BOLO state that the perp might have suffered a hand injury, that she was thought to have bit him?

SABBM

Hmmmm... Was wondering about that hand injury.
Even car keys clenched in a hand can injure.
She must have fought like hell. :(

Too bad this wasn't investigated right away.
No offence to le --I'd imagine the hospital has strict protocol about what info. can be released and when it can be leaked to le.
Maybe the hospital doesn't mind the father releasing medical records ?
:moo:

She would of had blood on or around mouth if that was the case i would think. Any blood found? I don't remember that being said

If you put Chanel Lewis in FB search and then hit Latest, scroll down a few posts and a FB user has been tagged with what could be his nickname.

"A day after Vetrano was killed, Lewis went to the SUNY Downstate emergency room, saying he had been hit in the head by a group of muggers, said his father, Richard Lewis, who supplied the Daily News with his son&#8217;s medical records from the visit. The hospital papers showed Chanel Lewis suffered a hand injury."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lling-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2964701

Why is the father showing diplomas and medical records to the media?

He knew his son did something. I dont believe the " i live under a rock routine".

Why is the father showing diplomas and medical records to the media?

He knew his son did something. I dont believe the " i live under a rock routine".

I wonder if LE even knew that the perp went to the ER for injuries the day after Karina was attacked? Well, they know now.

I recall that too. I remember wondering how they could figure out that she bit his hand.

jmo

Are NY arrest records public record and available online? If so, does anyone know the link? All I am seeing is something that costs $65.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd