GUILTY NY - Nixzmary Brown, 7, beaten to death in Brooklyn, 11 Jan 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope so, the nasty sob doesn't deserve to live.

Rest in peace Nixmary, you will suffer no more. May God bless your soul/

I can not believe the rage I have inside me for this worthless & his wife, I refuse to refer to her as mother. I truly believe that god had a helping hand in that miscarriage. I hope in this man & woman suffer like they made this poor sweet little girl.

i was reading a story one newspaper did on the woman's cell mates. they said the woman didn't seem to have any remorse for her daughter instead saying that she was a "bad" child and deserved to be punished like that. WHAT AN F"ING PIECE OF SH&T....that poor poor baby!

OK-I shouldn't have read the link. The concept of being able to ignore your poor injured child while she lay on the floor calling for hours is too much for me...I wish it had been me who heard you crying, lovely girl....I would have rescued you and made sure you never hurt like that again. Clearly her mother does not get how bad her life will be in prison. The other prisoners will hate her, and she will not have the capacity to get why.

Photos of Nixzmary Brown's bruises shock jurors

An exclamation -- "Jesus!" -- that seemed to come directly from the jury box of a Brooklyn courtroom Friday underscored the shock as jurors saw for the first time the graphic crime scene photos of little Nixzmary Brown's bloody, battered and bruised body.

Some jurors teared up and covered their mouths in shock as Assistant District Attorney Ama Dwimoh showed the color photographs on a large screen during the murder trial of Cesar Rodriguez, 29, the seven-year-old girl's stepfather.

Court spectators and jurors alike sat in rapt silence as Dwimoh presented the photographs so Det. Steven Sneider of the 79th Precinct could better describe what he saw when he found Nixzmary dead on the floor of her family's Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment on Jan. 11, 2006.
In one photo Nixzmary is seen lying on her back, partly clothed in red sweat pants, her left arm extended as if reaching for something and her right forearm lying across her chest. Another image -- the one that elicited the exclamation -- showed the bruised and scratched buttocks of the child with a spot of what appeared to be fresh blood.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nynixz0202,0,3794315.story

Photos of Nixzmary Brown's bruises shock jurors

An exclamation -- "Jesus!" -- that seemed to come directly from the jury box of a Brooklyn courtroom Friday underscored the shock as jurors saw for the first time the graphic crime scene photos of little Nixzmary Brown's bloody, battered and bruised body.

Some jurors teared up and covered their mouths in shock as Assistant District Attorney Ama Dwimoh showed the color photographs on a large screen during the murder trial of Cesar Rodriguez, 29, the seven-year-old girl's stepfather.

Court spectators and jurors alike sat in rapt silence as Dwimoh presented the photographs so Det. Steven Sneider of the 79th Precinct could better describe what he saw when he found Nixzmary dead on the floor of her family's Bedford-Stuyvesant apartment on Jan. 11, 2006.
In one photo Nixzmary is seen lying on her back, partly clothed in red sweat pants, her left arm extended as if reaching for something and her right forearm lying across her chest. Another image -- the one that elicited the exclamation -- showed the bruised and scratched buttocks of the child with a spot of what appeared to be fresh blood.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nynixz0202,0,3794315.story

This article truly made me ill. I'm so outraged, I wish I could get my hands on those two! OMG, how this poor child must have suffered, I will never get this out of my mind.

I noticed in the Newsday article linked above that an attorney says the mother killed Nixzmary and he will show that she admitted it.

They're both accountable - especially the mother imo. how could you just sit and allow a child to be treated worse than an animal for so long? The poor baby was malnourished too! This story truely hurts my heart.

I noticed in the Newsday article linked above that an attorney says the mother killed Nixzmary and he will show that she admitted it.

I think she is more responsible for not helping her baby. She is worse than the BF to me. She stood by and did nothing to help her crying daughter who was being punished for stealing a yogurt. Why? Because she was starving. I hope they both die miserably.

Defense attorney for Cezar Rodirguez seeks mistrial, charging prosecutors used inappropriate evidence during testimony of a detective. OMG, just the thought of a mistrial makes me furious :furious:

I can't keep up with this thread because it makes me sick thinking what this little girl went through. :( I ran across these updated links and I couldn't find a more updated thread than this one, so I'll post them here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...jailhouse_snitch_says_nixzmary_mom_caugh.html

Nixzmary Brown's mom admitted she helped kill the second-grader because she caught her husband sexually abusing her, a jailhouse snitch said in bombshell testimony.
"She was angry at her child because she was having oral sex with her husband," the informant testified behind closed doors, under a cloak of anonymity. (more at link)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...snitch_claims_nixzmary_browns_mother_con.html
Monday, March 3rd 2008, 4:00 AM
A jailhouse snitch who claims Nixzmary Brown's mother confessed to killing the girl has a secret diary to bolster her testimony, the Daily News has learned.
Prosecutors have dismissed the informant as unreliable, but defense lawyers for the girl's stepfather want her to take the stand and have jurors see parts of her journal, sources said.
(more at link)

That website has a lot of "related" links/topics for this case. I hope this isn't duplicated, I just can't read all the details. :( :( :(

tnx for the links taximom. I'm speechless. All our posters have expressed deep sorrow, horror and anger. Anyone who reads the thread and links can't help but feel deep sorrow for this innocent child. We've had visceral reactions. She never had a chance surrounded by evil parents and incompetents.:mad: :mad:

so if i believe the witness dad wants called i would need to believe he beat the girl but mom killed her. i would also need to believe mom killed her because she was jealous after finding the 7yr old performing oral sex on dad.

defence: i beat my stepdaughter and had oral sex with the 7 year old but i ain't the killer.
me as a juror: close enough. guilty of murder.

I dream about cases like these because I have to find a way to help these children, albeit too late. This little girl was killed because these people were weak, selfish and evil in a unique way...regardless of who says what. There is no question that the woman who gave birth to this little angel was off her gourd, and that gave step-dad permission to abuse her however. She was the scapegoat of the family...but she cannot be hurt anymore which is a great blessing, however sad.

All that is left is the path to justice and hopefully a means at preventing the next victim of this kind of atrocity.

Peace to all.

tnx for the links taximom. I'm speechless. All our posters have expressed deep sorrow, horror and anger. Anyone who reads the thread and links can't help but feel deep sorrow for this innocent child. We've had visceral reactions. She never had a chance surrounded by evil parents and incompetents.:mad: :mad:

There are a few cases that bring me to tears just hearing the name, and this is one of them. It's also these cases where I think an eye-for-an-eye would be a good thing over a long period of time.

believe, thank you for reminding me that she is no longer in pain and sadness. :blowkiss:

:mad: I often thought that this little girl was probably sexually abused as well. Most children abused this badly aren't given reprieve from sexual abuse. Could her hell have been any worse? SO this guy will probably get off of the murder charge now because there is reasonable doubt. I hope these jurors see fit not to believe this witness and convict him of murder because whether he caused the final blow or not, he beat this little girl and tortured her and she was dead long before her physical body. I do believe this snitch that is probably what happened but I do believe they are both responsible for her murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back