NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a 2 min drive from the bar to her home. (See map)
So that leave 9 MINUTES from when she got home to when they say she was murdered at 12:41am.

She had cameras at her home and her neighbors homes. How do they not know if she arrived home alone or with a man? I have seen reporting that says both.

But she wasn’t driving a car, was she? So would she take a taxi for such a short trip, when she seems to have loved long midnight walks? (At least, that’s the impression I’ve been given.)

all MOO

Murdered on first floor then brought to basement and placed in fetal position in Bauer hockey bag...just does not seem like she came home and did laundry. The murderer staying at her house for a few hours after beating and stabbing her sounds bizarre to me. I wonder where her dog Buddy was at the time of her killing and the time murderer stayed at the house.

So we are to believe she was murdered at 12:41amwhich was within 5 mins of her arriving home that night and the killer hung around until 4:30am? Doing what? Then he left his boots and took her sons hockey bag and stuffed her in it and chose to wheel it out (with her state of the art security system on) and walk past all the doorbell cams risking (knowing full well he was leaving a trail of blood) getting stopped by someone just to leave the bag 5 blocks away on a busy sidewalk? Then he is so “panicked” he chooses to text her husband and identify himself and tells him not to call police or the whole family is next.

yep this sounds like a real genius, I’m not buying it.

Some earlier articles had mentioned she thought she was meeting someone at the tavern, but nobody showed. Perhaps they didn't show so they wouldn't be seen with her, but would know when she would be home. The idea she was meeting someone could also be speculation.

But she wasn’t driving a car, was she? So would she take a taxi for such a short trip, when she seems to have loved long midnight walks? (At least, that’s the impression I’ve been given.)

all MOO

Well it’s a 10 min walk from the bar to her house. So that leaves 1 min. So that means if LE have given the time as 12:41 and she walked then the killer was either with her or at the house when she got there.

Leaves Station House at 12:30; is murdered at 12:41. Eleven minutes—and I assume she walked home?

As I see it—no time for an argument, if this timeline is anywhere near accurate.

1: Followed her home, and attacked her as she let herself in.

2: Let himself in, waited for her to get home, and attacked her immediately. (It’d have to be someone who knew that she’d be coming home.)

3: Was in the house for some nefarious purpose, surprised and trapped in the house by her arriving home. Lashed out with a knife and went into a frenzy.

4: Timeline is not accurate.

What other possibilities?

all MOO
Has it been reported how the victim got home from bar?

This happening within 9 minutes of being home sure sounds premeditated to me. MOO

<modsnip>

I don’t think the killer knew they were leaving a trail of blood since it was dark outside, even with well lit streets it may not have been obvious- or they just weren’t looking back. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Brainstorming:
  • Murder carried out by trusted friend of family (possibly teen) who knew family plans, routine, pets and how to enter house
  • Calmly stayed in house knowing they wouldn’t be detected and made their escape at a time that fit their schedule for getting back to their home
  • Planned to remove body in bag known by them to be in basement
  • Intended to remove and dump the body to ensure family wouldn’t see it
  • Believes they will not be recognized or that they will be protected

Were this bizarre case described in a mystery novel, no matter how delightful the literary style and engaging the character development I would have ditched it long before bloodied boots were found in a garbage can at the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper