NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cawfee, I could drive a truck through that theory but okay..,

Eliza -- no worries---I have gone back and forth with a simple theory and one more complex. I keep going back to my original with a few more layers to it.

Good point. Although, there were reports RM's sister was at the searches. Wish I knew what her thoughts are on the subject . . .

She was McSpy???????----Damn-I'd love to know that too. Her thoughts at the beginning and her thoughts now

I'd really like to understand this concept of him being missing and his children and mother know he is alive and well.

What exactly points to this conclusion? I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

That he is possibly in some kind of trouble!
Had to go on the run!

That this was done on purpose ... to send the message that
Robert Vanished hes not here any longer we don't know where he went?
He is missing!

I actually think he RAN AWAY!
If he was a teen this is what we would call it!

Money problems?
law suits?
CC debt?

That he is possibly in some kind of trouble!
Had to go on the run!

That this was done on purpose ... to send the message that
Robert Vanished hes not here any longer we don't know where he went?
He is missing!

I actually think he RAN AWAY!
If he was a teen this is what we would call it!

Money problems?
law suits?
CC debt?

And in your scenario is IM in on this?

I disagree, respectfully. A man comes online, says -why do you guys call yourselves a search page? that's first thing out of his mouth. and this was after a day full of people criticizing. then he asks where Rob liked to vacation. This has been answered before and could have easily been answered again - why didn't he just ask the question and leave his snarky opinion aside? as soon as an admin realized he was a reporter, she asked everyone to back off and many people asked him to take it to PM, hoping he would do a story.

He probably read the other exchanges before making his post. There were a few bad exchanges after someone posted a question prior to his. Since it was an open group, friends of the members could read the exchanges in their news feeds. Sometimes it catches people's attention. I've had fb friends ask me about a few of my fb group exchanges, especially if there were debates or arguments. Lol

She was McSpy???????----Damn-I'd love to know that too. Her thoughts at the beginning and her thoughts now

I believe it is a news article, reported by the searchers, or both. I can probably find a link.

And in your scenario is IM in on this?

As In?

Does she know the why and where with of it all? Yes!

I do not think its a Girl friend!

He either left because he wanted to leave Ida or he left because of some Money troubles.
I think its money problems.... and if that what it is Ida is most certainly in on it!

Has he borrowed money from some unscrupulous characters the kind that break bones?

So the trunk is broken.....how does this explain the tools missing? I dont understand that part.

Where they stolen at the train station? Did he not keep them in there because the trunk was broken?

And if the car is his "baby", why was the trunk broken?? Wouldnt you have it fixed immediately if you dearly loved a car that much? It obviously didnt just break, since IM knew it was broken, it must have happened AT LEAST a few days ago.
So now, where are the tools? Where are his co-workers? Can they be asked if his tools are on site in a lock box? Is that what they typically do, leave them on site? I suppose it depends on the security on the job site? What was on the scrap yard receipt, (assuming one exists) his tools? I would really LOVE for someone to explain the missing tool theory. Even if they were found on the jobsite like SOP dictates, that would be a huge help.

He surely didnt take the tools with him and leave the $300 cash behind, right?
:dunno:

Jerry I'm not going to quote your post but the trunk being broken is a rumor which was on the unsanctioned FB page that no longer exists. I believe it is off-limits.

Sorry Eileen I'm just trying to understand. I thought your scenario has IM helping RM stay hidden.

Jerry I'm not going to quote your post but the trunk being broken is a rumor which was on the unsanctioned FB page that no longer exists. I believe it is off-limits.

It has been confirmed by posters here who were involved in the search that IM said it to them.

Is it still off limits? If so, I apologize. :sigh:

So the trunk is broken.....how does this explain the tools missing? I dont understand that part.

Where they stolen at the train station? Did he not keep them in there because the trunk was broken?

And if the car is his "baby", why was the trunk broken?? Wouldnt you have it fixed immediately if you dearly loved a car that much? It obviously didnt just break, since IM knew it was broken, it must have happened AT LEAST a few days ago.
So now, where are the tools? Where are his co-workers? Can they be asked if his tools are on site in a lock box? Is that what they typically do, leave them on site? I suppose it depends on the security on the job site? What was on the scrap yard receipt, (assuming one exists) his tools? I would really LOVE for someone to explain the missing tool theory. Even if they were found on the jobsite like SOP dictates, that would be a huge help.

He surely didnt take the tools with him and leave the $300 cash behind, right?
:dunno:

I think he has his tools with him (as evidenced in my prior posts).
The cash and phone were left behind b/c the phone was not his and the cash is either a "gesture" or $$ divvied up from job scrap.
And left in garage--hhmmmm---something off about that to me.
Thanks for the heads up Eliza--re-trunk

As I see it they don't know where he is but they know WHY he left!

Right. And given IM's statements that is a good possibility.

I'm not married to any one theory. I wish I was because then I could concentrate on one distinct possibility and throw all of my sleuthing into it. Not enough time in the day to chase my tail.

To my knowledge, the fact that the trunk did not lock was not an le holdback at least as of 7-21 because I was present at the search on 7-21, and Ida stated the trunk lock did not work.

I believe this makes it ...not a rumor??

So, I am a huge Gangster movie buff........Donnie Brasco being one of my favs.

In Donnie Brasco, the Al Pacino character left his personal effects at home when he "got the call". But he was living the life of a wise guy and knew what's what.

Al Pacino was a old time mobster, but he screws up big time in the movie.....so he knew he was done for....he gets the call (is "sent for") while he is home watching TV. He is told to meet someone somewhere. He gets up, after a brief talk with his gf, he kisses her goodbye, is evasive to her about where he is going...he plays it smooth, even as he knows he isnt coming back alive.

She leaves the room, he goes into his bedroom, takes off his gold chain, kisses his cross, takes off rings, and other items, puts them in a drawer with his cash and wallet... and heads out to his inevitable execution. He knew full well what was coming. He had no use for those items where he was going. :beamup: If I am allowed to, I will post the youtube link....its a real moving scene.

While I doubt RM was involved to this degree, its awfully familiar for sure

To my knowledge, the fact that the trunk did not lock was not an le holdback at least as of 7-21 because I was present at the search on 7-21, and Ida stated the trunk lock did not work.

Thank you! Somehow I missed this post the first time.

It's crazy that this info is not in the FAQ. Doesn't it say the tools are missing? But if the trunk doesn't lock that opens up a whole other possibility: theft!!!

:smacks head:

It has been confirmed by posters here who were involved in the search that IM said it to them.

Is it still off limits? If so, I apologize. :sigh:

Sorry Jerry. I missed relay's post. I didn't know one of our own posters heard it from IM's mouth. I thought the only source was the FB page.

I have given alot of thought to this----There is no reason why RM isn't working on a travelers' ticket (I think its called) and working in another state as an electrician. Why chuck your pension, medical benefits?????

To IM's mind maybe RM is "Missing" b/c he refuses to speak to her.

This is me being a Psych 1 student guys----I could be wrong.

The union would know where he is. You have to sign the books to get a job. There are 3 books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl