NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure there were no other calls or just no more calls between the two of them?

Personally I believe he has another phone! JMO

What about the office computer??? Had to be one on the job---at least one for the admin/payroll person----if such person even exists. (Yeah--FB-the place we dont speak of--am looking at you).

The HBO guy. What is that all about? Clue me in.

Seems this guy said he went to school with RM and wanted to help. He was filming with some remote controlled helicopters with cameras. Made a big lead into the case, made promises, disappeared, had jaw surgery, came back on pain meds, filmed, and as far as I know, never made the video available, saying it was too much data...BIG BREATH...then I was kicked off of the social media account, so I'm not sure of the latest. Hope this helps. :scared:

Was it possible he was getting calls and voice mails from someone (IM?) and didn't want to take those calls, so he finally chose to shut the phone off?

McSpy---I had wondered if it was his employer that turned off the phone----maybe RM was no longer employed there (for what ever reason--job over, he quit, was fired). And RM left it shut off to be retrieved.

Actually, Farmingdale area has been targeted by LE and many areas were dug up in the recent years in search of missing mobsters. And it is VERY close to West Babylon scrap yard. Just sayin...

Did LE go to the strip club Cherry Bomb/Bombz???? Isnt it right near the scrap yard???????

Seems this guy said he went to school with RM and wanted to help. He was filming with some remote controlled helicopters with cameras. Made a big lead into the case, made promises, disappeared, had jaw surgery, came back on pain meds, filmed, and as far as I know, never made the video available, saying it was too much data...BIG BREATH...then I was kicked off of the social media account, so I'm not sure of the latest. Hope this helps. :scared:

He was kicked off too IIRC. :twocents:

IIRC there was a statement from his job as to his hours. (cite anyone?) Have we been able to figure out his timeline TO work? IM has stated (and contridicted) that he left at 4:30 and was running late. He was usually home at 3. I am trying to figure out what his work hours would have to be if he was usually home at 3. Something is not adding up for me unless I am looking at it wrong. Can someone clarify?

halfpintny---IIRC that was info from FB (we do not speak itsname-lol-Like Voldemort)--someone who claimed to be a payroll person answered a few questions. I doubt the veracity of the individual----I worked in Payroll-you say nothing unless subpoenaed.

McSpy---I had wondered if it was his employer that turned off the phone----maybe RM was no longer employed there (for what ever reason--job over, he quit, was fired). And RM left it shut off to be retrieved.

Good point. We were never told anything about his work situation. Maybe he was told to leave, but wouldn't he be able to exercise some kind of abitration because he is in a union? I wonder when that theater is slated to be open for business? It sounded like a big project (lots of work for a long while).

Holy Cow---a perp would return to the body site to make sure its still there--OMGL-
And LE should look at LI Pine Barrens-----or at a vacant house in the neighborhood???? And a personal fave---eastern LIE----lots of places in Big SKy country out here. What about in the water??????

I thought of that too. Wonder if anyone he knows owns a boat or has access to one with anchor and chain missing . . . .

I have to rectify 2 very big things.

#1:
I just rechecked the mortgage records and while I have been going around saying that they paid down their first mortgage when refinancing, after taking a 2nd look I now see that the 1st mortgage was never satisfied. I apologize. Very sloppy on my part. Why didn't any of you show me the error of my ways?

So... mortgage 1 is for a specific amount and mortgage 2 is for a specific amount but there is no satisfaction for either mortgage.

Mortgage 2 is most likely a home equity line of credit, IMO. Having refinanced myself several times, no bank has ever offered to give us a new mortgage without requiring us to satisfy one that already exists.

Both are quite large amounts.

So... no evidence of a large chunk of change being spent here to pay down the mortgage, IMO.

It looks like there was a sat. of mortgage in 2003 and a new one taken out in 2004.

Good point. We were never told anything about his work situation. Maybe he was told to leave, but wouldn't he be able to exercise some kind of abitration because he is in a union? I wonder when that theater is slated to be open for business? It sounded like a big project (lots of work for a long while).

I think I read it opens in October it's probably finished or close to

Not to mention all summer long... there would have been an odor.

I agree, but would there have been an odor if he was buried? Does the ground on Long Island have a lot of rocks and stones? In New England our land is chock full of them. One can barely plant anything without swearing up a storm. Our soil is filled with rocks of all sizes, including boulders!!! If LI is like this, then burying anyone would be a big job.

I agree, but would there have been an odor if he was buried? Does the ground on Long Island have a lot of rocks and stones? In New England our land is chock full of them. One can barely plant anything without swearing up a storm. Our soil is filled with rocks of all sizes, including boulders!!! If LI is like this, then burying anyone would be a big job.

LI is a Sand bar?

I live in the area and our soil is like clay with plenty of rocks.

Yes. All of them.

When you mean clean and test, do you mean making sure the water flows easily? For example, do they clean out the storm drains of leaves and debri? I'm assuming the sumps on RM's street are earth—not cement.

I do not know one person that could live without their Cell Phone! lol true!
Many of my friends and neighbors have gotten rid of their landlines
My cell phone is my lifeline to my family!
Emergencies
Running late
car trouble!
My kids don't even know our landline number and I don't either!

Eileen, meet my husband! He has an antiquated non-smart phone, hardly ever uses it, has no use for it since he retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop