NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would digging be an issue?

You can definitely dig. We did a lot of work in our yard. Its not the easiest, but its definitely doable. We did find a few nice sizable rocks that are now in our garden.

If you are talking about the water recharge basin area, more likely the issue would be tree roots.

Would digging be an issue?

At my house in Dix Hills the ground is clay. Not soil. Very difficult to dig holes. When my wife brings plants home from the nursery, I head for the hills. Very difficult work.

You can definitely dig. We did a lot of work in our yard. Its not the easiest, but its definitely doable. We did find a few nice sizable rocks that are now in our garden.

If you are talking about the water recharge basin area, more likely the issue would be tree roots.

And ROCKS! OMG the rocks. You would need a backhoe to get past one foot deep.

Seems this guy said he went to school with RM and wanted to help. He was filming with some remote controlled helicopters with cameras. Made a big lead into the case, made promises, disappeared, had jaw surgery, came back on pain meds, filmed, and as far as I know, never made the video available, saying it was too much data...BIG BREATH...then I was kicked off of the social media account, so I'm not sure of the latest. Hope this helps. :scared:

Thank you, Phili. Yes, I am familiar, I just did not make the connection. They propbaly shut him down too. He was like a train wreck though - high drama. Were his cameras suppose to locate a body?

At my house in Dix Hills the ground is clay. Not soil. Very difficult to dig holes. When my wife brings plants home from the nursery, I head for the hills. Very difficult work.

Maybe you just solved this mystery, Clemenza!!!!!!

So it looks doubtful RM was buried in the sump areas. A person would have to be there for quite awhile.

Thank you, Phili. Yes, I am familiar, I just did not make the connection. They propbaly shut him down too. He was like a train wreck though - high drama. Were his cameras suppose to locate a body?

I can't see how those cameras would have captured anything on the ground with all the foliage and brush in the way. You have to wait until that stuff dies back in the fall. Yeah, he was high drama too.

I just have never thought he was dead. to borrow Phili's sig "If you listen closely enough, people will tell you exactly who they are..." I have listened to LE NOT talk and now SAR NOT talk and watched the shut down of (3) THREE!!! "sites who shall not be named" and I can't get away from the fact that they don't want info about this man circulated. they want his face in the news...to pin him where he's at? to make him feel guilty??? to garner a reaction out of him??? because whoever it is, they are used to getting the reactions they want and they are just not getting them so the pressure is on to make him have a reaction ...that's my take

I think I need that CPAP machine. So, I take he snores or has sleep apnea and did not take this machine with him when he left. I would have packed everything I needed before I left if I was taking off. His departure seems too sudden. If there was an argument and a feeling building up that he wanted out, I may be inclined to think he left his wallet, phone and cash when he came back quickly for the Tony Soprano Stash. If you have a lot of money, you can get new stuff, identity, etc. I think she's looking for that stash and he is not going to resurface now that he made his exit. You can't tell the PoPo that he came back to take the stash of money hidden, but you can put out an APB to track him down so he can't show his face anywhere.

Quick question: has anyone thought about him taking the train from deer park out east to greenport, or changing at Ronkonkoma for another destination to "disappear"?
I am sorry if it has been covered. This mama doesn't have time to plow through 8 threads. Meep!
This idea comes from a story out of Oceanside quite awhile back. A Chinese food delivery boy went missing. He was last seen out in Orient where they found his car parked... Suicide is suspected :( Could RM have gone East, too?

LOL. Yes, and drainage is always an issue because of that as well- My poor cypress trees :(

You're killing me. I am too exhausted to look this up yet again.

We are talking about 3 mortgages, correct? FD, ID, ID.

And how many satisfactions? I believe I saw one.

Its very confusing bc they moved the names of the house around.

I think there may be 3 mortgages, although they don't list the amount of the first one from 99. Only one satisfaction. Sorry lol.

Remember this was IM's forte.

BTW, I'm sure this has been covered, but FD is IMs father? They live around the block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member