NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Mitchell to be arraigned soon in Plattsburgh City Court #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 0 favorites

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Video of conference will be on http://timesunion.com in a few minutes. Sorry it cut out some of the press questions #PrisonBreakNY
View summary
0 retweets 0 favorites

dedamwriter retweeted
Felicia Krieg ‏@FeliciaKrieg 9m9 minutes ago

Joyce Mitchell just left for Plattsburgh from Malone so it's going to be at least an hour. #PrisonBreakNY
2 retweets 3 favorites

CNN, Anderson 360:

Investigators still speaking to husband, but also Certified Staff Members & Civilian Employees at prison

Have info on what part of husband's role would be, but...pursuing other peop who may b involved

What are certified staff members?

Who's the Warden at Clinton Correctional Facility?

Not a word heard from him/her unless I missed it.

Where's he been? What's he said, if anything? Anyone know?

Whoops I thought........ that was my 1st problem................ it said where's the warden............. I don't know who he/she is. But whoever enacted this "honor row" bs for sadistic killers, needs a month in solitary confinement. Whoever vetted her sucked.

I worked at a check printing co. in order entry, they ( investigaters) questioned my neighbors about me. Which I didn't find out until yrs later in casual conversation.

CNN, Anderson 360:

Investigators still speaking to husband, but also Certified Staff Members & Civilian Employees at prison

Have info on what part of husband's role would be, but...pursuing other peop who may b involved

What are certified staff members?

CERT is like SWAT inside a prison........deals with riots, etc

usually stands for certified emergency riot and tactical (or close)

This lady who has been arrested was apparently no good to the cops anymore. What she is being accused of leads no closer to the escapees so why the need to talk about how horrible she is. It's done already done. Hope this group can focus on the clues at hand and not how bad we feel for her son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Just heard Mitchell is in Malone right now won't be here for 1/2 hour (overheard from court officer) #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 20s21 seconds ago

Court officer said another hour and a half #PrisonBreakNY Mitchell arraignment

CHVtVFUUkAASt5e.jpg

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam 6m6 minutes ago

Tough night for convict search: yikes #PrisonBreakNY #hail #meso #rain #wind #Lightning

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 5m5 minutes ago

Guy from other end just requested radio silence on her arrival #PrisonBreakNY taking to court officer

Orange prison suits are banned in NY:

<snip>

New York state actually bans the color orange among prisoners: It issues uniforms that are "hunter green," and lets them wear their own T-shirts, as long as they're not blue (the color of prison-guard uniforms), black (too hard to see), gray (other officials wear it), or orange (the color worn by the Correctional Emergency Response Team, or riot control).

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/12/orange_alert.html

Then I vote pink

Anderson had Mark Geragos & another guest on

MG & other guest were discussing how they know plenty of prosecutors who would/will charge her if anyone is murdered while cons are on the lam & if they don't catch these 2

Discussed how some feel that if they cooperate with LE, pros won't add additional charges, etc: not necessarily so

MG discussed why would need attorney present with you in such a situation

While I was out I thought of a reason Tillie's hubby may have been involved. Maybe he agreed to help them on the condition they took Tillie with them.

This lady who has been arrested was apparently no good to the cops anymore. What she is being accused of leads no closer to the escapees so why the need to talk about how horrible she is. It's done already done. Hope this group can focus on the clues at hand and not how bad we feel for her son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Well then

I have yet to see any LE crawling through any woods. ALl I have seen is tons of them standing on highways out in the open, that if I were on the run, I would not be cruising down?

ANyone seen anyone in the woods? I would think they are in the woods if they are in the area!

Anderson Cooper 360:

Amount of bail will be determined tonight

I have experienced same situation with fleeing criminals on our property (2 occasions) and SWAT team running through our yard with helicopter overhead lighting up our house like it was daylight in the night, they were on the loudspeaker telling us to stay on ground due to possible gunfire, we were also instructed to keep indoor lights off. Officers also ran through our house searching every nook and cranny. It was terrifying as well as makes adrenaline pump.

We had something similar to that in my 'hood. One night there was a burglary and the homeowner and the two burglars exchanged gunfire, with one of the burglars getting shot. I live next to a lake and the guys jumped into the lake and swam to different piers all night, hanging on underneath them. There were LE swarming everywhere, dogs, helicopters with spotlights, the whole nine yards. The next morning the two guys casually climbed out of the lake, crossing someone's backyard, like they'd just been out for a little swim lol.

I have yet to see any LE crawling through any woods. ALl I have seen is tons of them standing on highways out in the open, that if I were on the run, I would not be cruising down?

ANyone seen anyone in the woods? I would think they are in the woods if they are in the area!

Of course news people are not being allowed into the woods in question so we would not really be seeing them crawling through those thick woods.
There are over 800 searchers, so they say. And those who are searching are enduring torrential rain showers, on and off all today.
It is now in the low 60's, actually warm for this area but cool to us tonight.

But, Mr. Wylie said, &#8220;there wasn&#8217;t sufficient information to either lock her out of the facility&#8221; or have any discipline within the facility levied against her. But, he said, &#8220;action was taken to separate&#8221; Ms. Mitchell from one or both of the inmates &#8220;for a period of time.&#8221;

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/n...ties-in-search-for-escaped-convicts.html?_r=0

bbm, This is worded as if they had no other choice, to me. jmo idk

What about letting her go.

But, Mr. Wylie said, &#8220;there wasn&#8217;t sufficient information to either lock her out of the facility&#8221; or have any discipline within the facility levied against her. But, he said, &#8220;action was taken to separate&#8221; Ms. Mitchell from one or both of the inmates &#8220;for a period of time.&#8221;

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/n...ties-in-search-for-escaped-convicts.html?_r=0

bbm, This is worded as if they had no other choice, to me. jmo idk

What about letting her go.

It's still not clear to me

Was Sweat eventually placed back into the Tailor Shop WITH Tillie after nothing turned up to prove improper relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3