NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't feel any pity for her. Look at the trouble and expense she has help create all because she was smitten by a criminal WHOM she was suppose to treat like any criminal---not fall into bed with them at first compliment. She isn't very bright I will say that IMO. Did she not think she would get caught?
This is what boggles my mind. I guess they don't think beyond the moment or else they just don't care.

"Hi" everyone. I'm new here but have been reading here for years and recognize a lot of names so I thought I would take the plunge and join you all. :blushing:
I don't always post unless something strikes my fancy.

:welcome6:

:wagon:

:welcome4:

So glad you decided to join in. Please share your opinions and comments anytime. The more the merrier.

Can I see a link regarding a sexual relationship?

Here is one that shows why her previous husband divorced her because of her cheating on him.

Some excerpts from article:

"She’s a real “troublemaker.”

"The prison worker suspected of helping two killers escape was caught in the act having sex with a colleague at her old job — breaking up both their marriages, it was revealed Wednesday."

"“I know for a fact that a friend of mine who works at the prison told the authorities there not to hire her because she’d cause trouble — but they did, and now look what happened.”"

"Law enforcement sources have said convicted killer Richard Matt wooed Joyce behind bars while she supervised the sewing shop at the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora."

http://nypost.com/2015/06/10/accomplice-is-a-sex-crazed-homewrecker-ex-coworker/

CHZWFC_WUAA4wDt.jpg

Susan Mehalick retweeted
Press-Republican ‏@pressrepublican 23m23 minutes ago

Supplies being delivered to officers stationed outside Dannemora homes. #PrisonBreakNY

I certainly don't feel any pity for her. Look at the trouble and expense she has help create all because she was smitten by a criminal WHOM she was suppose to treat like any criminal---not fall into bed with them at first compliment. She isn't very bright I will say that IMO. Did she not think she would get caught?
This is what boggles my mind. I guess they don't think beyond the moment or else they just don't care.

"Hi" everyone. I'm new here but have been reading here for years and recognize a lot of names so I thought I would take the plunge and join you all. :blushing:
I don't always post unless something strikes my fancy.

Welcome to the group! Very nice first post!

Here is one that shows why her previous husband divorced her because of her cheating on him.

Some excerpts from article:

"She’s a real “troublemaker.”

"The prison worker suspected of helping two killers escape was caught in the act having sex with a colleague at her old job — breaking up both their marriages, it was revealed Wednesday."

"“I know for a fact that a friend of mine who works at the prison told the authorities there not to hire her because she’d cause trouble — but they did, and now look what happened.”"

"Law enforcement sources have said convicted killer Richard Matt wooed Joyce behind bars while she supervised the sewing shop at the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora."

http://nypost.com/2015/06/10/accomplice-is-a-sex-crazed-homewrecker-ex-coworker/

So where's the link that she had a sexual relationship with either of the two inmates that escaped?

It may turn out that she had and that would be very unfortunate, especially with regard to her son. As far as we know now she hadn't.

My sorrow goes to the brave men & women and k9's searching for these two . They are the ones risking their lives during this ordeal. And their mothers, fathers, wives and children!

I feel no sorrow for Troublemaker Tillie.

JMO

I feel no sorrow for her either, but why post info that at this time in inaccurate.

I would suspect that whether or not she had sex with anybody is a concern at this juncture.jmo idk

So where's the link that she had a sexual relationship with either of the two inmates that escaped?

I think LE is still investigating the extent of the relationships she had with both prisoners. LE sources said the prisoner "wooed" her, but its not clear how far the "wooing" went, and if they did have sex, I doubt there are any eye witnesses since it was likely in prison if it occurred. I think all we know for sure is based on her ex and other previous workers, it would not be a surprise.

One thing interesting is the comments from a previous co-worker. When I read what she said, it sounds like she is a person that likes to get people in trouble. She seems to be painting a picture of someone that would go to higher ups and tell them stuff to get others in trouble. Which is strange because she was the one causing the gossip and workplace disturbances at her previous job.

Check out this part. It seems to jive with what she said. It sounds like she is the one parading into LE offices on her own. Falls in line with getting others in trouble, and yet she herself helped the prisoners escape.

"she voluntarily seeks us out," Wylie said Thursday night. "(She) comes in and each day has been providing ... additional information that's assisted the investigators.""

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/new-york-prison-break/index.html

And then from this other link from a previous co-worker:

"but she would always be the one who would be trying to get people into trouble," former co-worker, Nancy Hewitt told the Daily Mail about "troublemaker" Mitchell."

http://gothamist.com/2015/06/12/officials_say_sex-crazed_prison_wor.php

I feel no sorrow for her either, but why post info that at this time in inaccurate.

Whether she had a physical intimate relationship is yet to be released. However, we all state it is our opinion and in MY opinion her track record speaks for itself.

The news on TV CNN was talking about LE investigating her husband as far as whether he may have known about the escape plans. I was watching CNN and the guy (not sure who) said they had information that the husband knew of the plans before it happened.

That was new news to me today.

"Her husband and prison co-worker, Lyle Mitchell, also is under investigation, authorities said. "

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/new-york-prison-break/

Anyway...

Why did dogs have no scent of convicts until Wednesday?
When did she show up at hospital?
What was the name of the hospital she went to?

I did read somewhere which Hospital,but it escapes me where. She checked herself in, so probably no public record of that. Do you mean scent from the manhole and which direction? Good question. Maybe they got a ride, after all...because there should have been scent picked up where the first witnesses say they encountered the men. hmmm JMO

I did read somewhere which Hospital,but it escapes me where. She checked herself in, so probably no public record of that. Do you mean scent from the manhole and which direction? Good question. Maybe they got a ride, after all...because there should have been scent picked up where the first witnesses say they encountered the men. hmmm JMO

That struck me as curious too. There was the one report of the witness that saw them and confronted them telling them to get out of yard and the prisoner said they had no idea where they were.

I am not sure exactly where that was but it was the day of the escape and maybe LE did not need to do anymore searching near the manhole because that witness had already pinpointed where they were last seen on day of escape.

"
"So I go look at him and I see him and I ask him, 'What the [expletive] are you doing in my yard? Get the [expletive] out of here,' and he was like, 'Sorry I didn't know where I was. I'm on the wrong street,'" the male witness recalled."

http://abc11.com/news/watch-witnesses-describe-run-in-with-escaped-murderers/774537/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masonjoe