NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that Tilly really messed up their plans. I think they expected supplies and transportation to get out of dodge. I am wondering if their plans changed to another direction (their relatives) because they were desperate for supplies. Why else would you head straight where they are waiting for you?>

This thread "stopped" after the urging to go to the Scanner page. Too funny!!

ADMIN NOTE: If MSM is reporting scanner information, it is NOT okay to post that information here.

Thanks.

Edited - sorry Bessie didn't see that til I hit post.

People might want to turn on CNN.

YES all seven stayed together.
They were living in an RV when they were found.
3 went to a gas station and 2 went to get supplies.
However, they were STAYING together, yes. :twocents:

We saw this last night too. I was just blown away that SEVEN of them would stay together - one would think they would have attracted attention just because of that! Based on that - I'm thinking Sweat and Matt are still together. But show me a different show tonight and I'll change my mind yet again...

I don't recommend the spaghettios. :puke:
Apparently :baby: decided he doesn't like them. Knowing that before week 35 would have been nice. :facepalm:

Congrats' on the baby !!!!!!!!!!! I've always been fond of canned spaghettios - - they remind me of Frosted Flakes loaded with heaps of EXTRA sugar (I suggest use the 1/3, or 1/2 measuring cup for your scoops of sugar), only it's spaghetti (supposedly....)

Hey: I was very fond of buttermilk while pregnant. All butter Danish, too. :moo:

THANK YOU, OUR MODERATOR BESSIE !!! I ignorantly posted 'unfolding' data - Mod' caught it - not this case, a prior one. Felt really bad I did that, but I just did not know the rule, and the 'why'. The purpose of 'No Scanner', 'No Twi@@er', etc. etc., is to KEEP OUR COURAGEOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS (these incredible heros!!) safe !! WSleuths is wonderful IMO: Safe place to be :)

I have no tv (haven't for many years) - is there any 'live' site available online, please - perhaps some local live feed news/print/radio/TV ??? tyia ... Kindly PM me so I can get hooked to a proper link right away. (CNN is NOT doing any live info'/live stream...)

I have no tv (haven't for many years) - is there any 'live' site available online, please - perhaps some local live feed news/print/radio/TV ??? tyia ... Kindly PM me so I can get hooked to a proper link right away. (CNN is NOT doing any live info'/live stream...)

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/binghamton/live-video/login.html

login requirements should hopefully still be waived, they were doing that earlier in the search anyhow.

ETA - its not continuously about this search though, and it's a local channel so isn't all that refined or whatever. they'll replay the same taped segments over and over but update the search situation as new stuff comes in, or whenever it comes to it's turn in the stories they're rotating through. Looks like right now it's come kind of movie review thing until 8pm or something. hrm. sorry, thought they were still sticking a little closer to this story.

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/binghamton/live-video/login.html

login requirements should hopefully still be waived, they were doing that earlier in the search anyhow.

ETA - its not continuously about this search though, and it's a local channel so isn't all that refined or whatever. they'll replay the same taped segments over and over but update the search situation as new stuff comes in, or whenever it comes to it's turn in the stories they're rotating through. Looks like right now it's come kind of movie review thing until 8pm or something. hrm. sorry, thought they were still sticking a little closer to this story.

I tried that site 3X since this has been going on - they want $$$, etc....

hm figures, leave it to time warner cable to try to get money wherever possible! hrumph! sorry!

IS IT DARK THERE? TEMPERATURE? It's a place called 'Friendship', right - I can go ck. if I know the present locale - is present locale in MSM ?

CNN is showing railroad yards and talking about the rail line down from the prison area to Erwin, then another one west to Friendship area. Glad they're really exploring the railroad situation.

IS IT DARK THERE? TEMPERATURE? It's a place called 'Friendship', right - I can go ck. if I know the present locale - is present locale in MSM ?

Friendship NY is in Allegany county, NY. It 8pm here now, it won't be truly dark until after 9pm because tomorrow night is the summer solstice. Current temp is around 65- 70 in other similar areas of NY state at this time.

ETA - it's 68 degrees in Friendship with a 20% chance of rain overnight. http://www.weather.com/weather/today/l/USNY0532:1:US

FOX is now the only news channel covering this story. CNN went to their minseries, "The Seventies" and TWCNews is only commenting once in awhile.

Greta Is talking to Matt's half brother. He says he's even more so worried today than previously, she asked why, he says becausethanks to media putting my address and personal information out there now he and his associates know exactly where to find me so yes I'm even more afraid.

He says he got a call from ny state troopers and next thing he knew the street was blocked off and tons of troopers were there searching his entire house for at least an hour and a half stripping the house...

he says matt told him if he ever turned against matt, he would kill him, and so he's worried because he did testify against matt.

FOX - Matt's half brother says he has no info but it's his opinion that Matt is long gone out of NY, and that he also knows by now that if he goes to Mexico, Mexico will just ship him back to the US so (I think but may have misunderstood) it sounded like he said he thinks Matt may go further south than Mexico but like I said I may have misunderstood that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo