NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I'm watching it much to my chagrin but I do not think it's live. No mention of current activities.

Watching Greta VS on FOX News: She's interviewing DA Wylie now about Tillie and they're going back over stuff already out there. He says that she didn't want to hurt Lyle, she got cold feet and backed out, etc. Greta is asking about the plot to kill her husband - what was she supposed to do? Wylie says she was supposed to drive the men to her house and then they would hurt or kill him. She didn't say in what manner. Greta asks why kill him, why not just leave? Wylie says they've been questioning that still, ti doesn't make sense to them either and that's an ongoing question they have. Greta asks does she say she loves either of these men? Wylie says she never used that wording to them. Greta asks when did she get involved in this crime? Wylie says it was about 5 weeks prior to the escape, that was when according to her when they started asking her to bring in hacksaw blades, Wylie stresses thsi info came from her and her alone so that's the extent of what they know about that time frame right now. Greta asks what time was she due at that manhole cover? He says it was supposed to be at approximately midnight.

Hm maybe it's not live, I see that now, because on the video from the prison it said 7:13pm instead of 8:13pm which it actually is. Not sure though, I never watch FOX usually.

There are many mainstream reporters whose twitter handles are spread throughout this thread and who are posting updates. This is allowed on the forum and in this thread as long as it's not about scanner information. I do not know the names of any however. I know Queen Bee and Kimi SFC do though, and maybe Greater Than.

Anybody good to follow on twitter? JMO

dedamwriter ‏@KimDedam
Alex Dunbar ‏@AlexDunbarNews
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU
WPTZ ‏@WPTZ
Jeremy Mathsen @WPTZJeremy [He often posts live videos on #Periscope which is an app that's worth downloading if you can for iPhone or Android to see local news broadcasts with post-broadcast interviews, etc. you can also view them afterwards :) ]
@DonChampionTV

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I found on a quick iPhone query
ETA: the tweets can sometime give TOO much info / so I don't always post everything I see. But I do follow them all
& these hashtags:
#prisonbreakny
#nyprisonbreak
#dannemora

Officer/LE and community safety are paramount. Media doesn't think about that (but I don't know if that is with malice). JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Via Twitter:

CH-41JpVAAElt4n.jpg:large

Not my map. Very helpful though JMO.

If I could I'd edit in Binghamton, NY - graffiti of the escape note and caricature found at Cherie A Lindsey memorial park right there after the Kirkwood entry.

There are many mainstream reporters whose twitter handles are spread throughout this thread and who are posting updates. This is allowed on the forum and in this thread as long as it's not about scanner information. I do not know the names of any however. I know Queen Bee and Kimi SFC do though, and maybe Greater Than.

I gotta tell ya' that tw@@er is FULL of scanner updates right now, and the last thing I want to have happen is for any peace officer risking her/his life out there (it'll be dark in minutes there FYI) to wind up harmed 'because of us'. On the Wash DC/RichParents,child/Maid, Mod' said NO SCANNER, NO TW@@ER, and that Mod' wouldn't let me spell 'that word' FYI ! Once I 'thought about it', I thought oh how wonderful WSleuths is !!

FOX interview with Lyle's lawyer who says Lyle is on administrative leave but wants to go back to work. Heard them say something about Joyce offering to tell him what was in the notes but he doesn't want to know, but I didn't catch that part. Lawyer says they drove to and from work together every day, had their meals together every day, Lyle is blown away. He will not testify on Joyce's behalf, he is still in love with her though and it will take a long time for him to work through that because of how close they've been in their 20+ year marriage. Lawyer also says that Lyle has said if Joyce tells him anything he'll go straight to LE.

this may not be new news but it's all I've got. :)

I gotta tell ya' that tw@@er is FULL of scanner updates right now, and the last thing I want to have happen is for any peace officer risking her/his life out there (it'll be dark in minutes there FYI) to wind up harmed 'because of us'. On the Wash DC/RichParents,child/Maid, Mod' said NO SCANNER, NO TW@@ER, and that Mod' wouldn't let me spell 'that word' FYI ! Once I 'thought about it', I thought oh how wonderful WSleuths is !!
The same note I posted about MSM reports applies to Twitter, as well as live television reports.

If a tweet reads something like: "State police confirmed...; or LE tells us...", then the tweet can be posted.

If a tweet or report mentions "radio" or "scanner", then obviously that is not allowed in the main thread, but can be posted in the scanner thread.

Members are expected to exercise discretion and post responsibly.

"“We consider it to be a significant sighting,” Mr. Duffy said.

Two people briefed on the manhunt said that a woman driving in the area on Saturday afternoon saw two men emerge from the woods near the railroad tracks. One of the men went back into the woods, while the other pulled a hooded sweatshirt over his head.

The woman told investigators that one of the men had reddish hair, which fit a description of David Sweat, 35, who escaped from the prison two weeks ago with another inmate, Richard W. Matt, 48.

Investigators found the woman’s report credible, the people said."

<snip>

"The railroad tracks run through land owned by [AE], who lives on a large property on Maple Grove Road that includes a field, a swamp and a gravel pit.

He said that law enforcement told him he could not return home on Saturday and gave him no sense of when he would be allowed into his house.

“I can’t even get into my own house because apparently this is all taking place in my backyard,” he said. “They won’t let me get anywhere near my house.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/nyregion/prison-escapees-new-york.html

Fox news is now live and talking to the Friendship NY town supervisor. They're calling this a credible and significant sighting. BTW it's dark out now.

They're now talking about railroad tracks. This is a new focus I'm seeing more and more tonight.

This guest on FOX news live right now says he'd be concerned if he was David Sweat because Matt is a psychopath. also says he thinks Tillie made LE "zig when they should've zagged so they maybe kind of spent two days on that uh distraction".

FOX news with Judge Jeanine live - DA Wylie says (re: the CO being put on admin leave last night) the correction officer's lawyer contacted him and they set up an interview to be conducted at Plattsburgh where this corrections officer has been cooperating all day long in interviews. At this time they won't answer whether he'll be charged with a crime but based on information they have it is possible he will be arrested.

Wylie wants to locate all Matt's paintings and collect them from anyone anywhere who has one. He called them "contraband".

Wylie says about the new sighting: A woman was in her barn area, her dog started barking, she looked and saw two very suspicious individuals, she called LE right away, and LE responded heavily to Friendship, NY.

Wylie wants to locate all Matt's paintings and collect them from anyone anywhere who has one. He called them "contraband".

HAHA! No one is getting rich of this if he can help it!

Pirro Interview w/DA--

A. Wylie, DA:

- CO's lawyer contacted me today
- we interviewed him all day
- he's cooperating with us
- it is poss this CO will b arrested

Matt was getting his paintings out of the prison to former employees & COs of the prison

Pirro: were there messages in t paintings?

(o my ^^)

Pirro: Was this CO on the Honor Block w/Matt & Sweat

DA: CO had access w/the 2 inmates throughout t prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads