NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 6m6 minutes ago

Source: This wasn't a luxury cabin. Was very spartan, had outhouse, makeshift shower and no cell service #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 12m12 minutes ago

Source familiar with cabin confirmed sighting occurred Saturday #PrisonBreakNY

https://twitter.com/KClukey_TU

Has a websleuths cookbook been published? Sounds like there could be recipes related to cases. This is a nice simple one.

I've got a recipe. Buy a bag of Butterfingers.

That's it.

Anyone working the basement thread right now? If someone can confirm this from down there please come up and just tell us to come and join you please.

Nothing confirmed or heard about that.

They do that with mj growers, but was it something else?

Yes ! You are right and thank you for giving me recollection. But couldn't that be done in this case? There is no electricity and all the sudden there is?

Then again that may be too big brother and government is not allowed to do such on a broad basis like that.. and the government cut many NSA programs in the last 2 weeks.

Nevermind lol

Has a websleuths cookbook been published? Sounds like there could be recipes related to cases. This is a nice simple one.

There's a Cooking board in the basement. Also, there were many recipes posted on a dedicated thread during the Jodi Arias trial. Bon Appetit!

So can they time DNA or was it because someone had been there earlier. I will have to google

Saving you the time, no, they cannot.

I would think that is because the sample they retrieved it from *looked* fresh. :moo:

Resort the comments on that article by "most recent" instead of "most relevant" or "top comments".

Thanks!! Found it. Interesting. But as I said below, no word of anything like that!

@KClukey_TU: A source familiar with hunting cabin off Wxxx Pxxx Road confirmed that there was a sighting of Sweat, several items were disturbed #manhunt

I x'ed out the street name because I know that's required in the basement. Figured up here as well?

This story/scenario has so many crazy twists and turns and other "unmentionables" that you know it is real ...cause no one would write fiction this crazy.

CIH-fd9UEAQ4_4T.jpg

What are y'alls thoughts on this...why did the person run from the cabin? Why not incapacitate the owner and steal his car? Prisoner probably could have gotten some distance before him and the cabin before anyone found out. Really curious about that.

What are y'alls thoughts on this...why did the person run from the cabin? Why not incapacitate the owner and steal his car? Prisoner probably could have gotten some distance before him and the cabin before anyone found out. Really curious about that.
Maybe they were caught with their pants down...err...meant by surprise/unaware and didn't have opportunity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk