GUILTY NY - Thomas Valva, 8, autistic, killed, NYPD father & fiancee arrested, Suffolk Co, 17 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
valva-pollina-child-death-split-ht-rc-200125_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Left: NYPD officer Michael Valva, 40, charged on Jan. 24, 2020 with the second-degree murder of his 8-year-old son Thomas Valva. Right: Angela Pollina, 42, charged on Jan. 24, 2020 with the second-degree murder of 8-year-old Thomas Valva.
Suffolk County Correctional

The community is expected to hold a vigil for Thomas at Kalers Pond on Sunday from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.

NYPD cop and fiancee allegedly froze 8-year-old boy with autism to death, police said

I’m glad those two boys are back with their Mom. It may only be temporary right now but I’m sure it will be made permanent. I have no doubt the boys will let everyone, their therapists, teachers, friends, family, etc know how happy they are with Mom. I hope Mom gets an attorney for the boys and they sue the police dept, CPS, etc. Every single person that was complicit in this deserves to be exposed for who they are.

‘Boo-*advertiser censored***g-hoo’: NYPD dad accused of murder mocked his son when he couldn’t walk after being forced to sleep in freezing garage

Obviously AP (stepmother) knew this child was made to sleep in the freezing garage. It would be impossible not to know.

This isn't about bed-wetting, because there are easy ways to deal with that, like diapers made for older special needs children or protecting the mattress with plastic and doing some extra laundry.

This isn't about not being able to handle special needs. Their mom wanted them.

This was something evil and dark.

View attachment 227928
Matthew Tuohy, who represents Angela Pollina, said Saturday she maintained her innocence in the murder of 8-year-old Thomas Valva, the son of NYPD cop Michael Valva, who is also charged in the boy’s horrific death.

“She loved this child,” Tuohy said of his client’s relationship with her would-be stepson.

“She is not a part of him tragically passing away. She is innocent. She happens to live at the house with the boy. I know that she had a very good relationship with him. I know that her family loved the boy very much and they were very kind to him.”

Tuohy, who spoke at the home of Pollina’s parents in Franklin Square, L.I., would not discuss the circumstances surrounding the boy’s alleged murder.

“I don’t want to make any comments about that,” the lawyer said. ”It’s too early in the case except that she mourns his passing and she is saying she is innocent and I believe her,” he said.

“It’s just speculation and conjecture at this point. I mean, you know, to say that she is the cause of his death, you know, it’s not true.”
https://nypost.com/2020/01/25/woman...0AWA1g8xZlFTzCoAZOss2A5p3ieUcenbUka5GSecFip98

"The boy" yep,she loved him so much she let's her lawyer refer to him as the boy,so much that she withheld basic human decencies and made him sleep in a freezing garage,and filmed his daily torture. I sure hope nobody ever loves me that much:mad:

Thomas and his brother Anthony, the report, allegedly written by Nicole Papa, special education teacher in East Moriches Elementary School, "were not allowed to eat breakfast because they did not use their manners, say good morning to Angela, or were doing nothing," the report said.

The document added that the children were hungry and were not allowed to go to the nurse: "They have stated that Angela said do not go to the nurse," the report said. Anthony, the report said, lost 11 lbs. in 9 months; Thomas gained 1 lb. in 20 months; both came to school "with visible dirt on their bodies," the report said.

The school nurse, the 2018 report said, got involved in a CPS case because "Thomas had multiple bruises on his bottom from Dad."
Mom Of Boy, 8, Left To Die In Frigid Garage Begged For Help

View attachment 227928
Matthew Tuohy, who represents Angela Pollina, said Saturday she maintained her innocence in the murder of 8-year-old Thomas Valva, the son of NYPD cop Michael Valva, who is also charged in the boy’s horrific death.

“She loved this child,” Tuohy said of his client’s relationship with her would-be stepson.

“She is not a part of him tragically passing away. She is innocent. She happens to live at the house with the boy. I know that she had a very good relationship with him. I know that her family loved the boy very much and they were very kind to him.”

Tuohy, who spoke at the home of Pollina’s parents in Franklin Square, L.I., would not discuss the circumstances surrounding the boy’s alleged murder.

“I don’t want to make any comments about that,” the lawyer said. ”It’s too early in the case except that she mourns his passing and she is saying she is innocent and I believe her,” he said.

“It’s just speculation and conjecture at this point. I mean, you know, to say that she is the cause of his death, you know, it’s not true.”
https://nypost.com/2020/01/25/woman...0AWA1g8xZlFTzCoAZOss2A5p3ieUcenbUka5GSecFip98
Well, if those boys were sleeping in the freezing garage every night, then she is as guilty as that evil father is.

Zubko-Valva said she had made numerous complaints to multiple agencies over the years about her suspicions that her husband was abusing her children. She said when she attempted to file a police report with the Suffolk County Police Department, “they just laughed at me.”

The mother said that an officer with the department “kept telling me that you are allowed to spank your children.”

But Zubko-Vavla’s concerns went far beyond spanking. She claims that her husband and his fiancée withheld food from the children as a form of punishment. The mother said that after she was reunited with her boys, at least one of her sons was ravenous and consumed two large bowls of cereal before asking when he might be able to eat again.

“It could have been stopped so long ago and it never was,” Zubko-Valva said.

According to the New York Post, Suffolk County Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said that authorities attempted to perform at welfare check at the residence in May 2019, but no one was home. The report does not indicate that authorities made a second attempt.
‘Boo-*advertiser censored***g-hoo’: NYPD dad accused of murder mocked his son when he couldn’t walk after being forced to sleep in freezing garage

I am so appalled and angry over everything I am reading! How on earth were these people ever allowed to have any of the children in their home?

My heart is breaking for these kids and for the bio mom of Thomas.

View attachment 227928

BBM
HE DIDN’T PASS AWAY HE WAS MURDERED YOU
HIS NAME IS THOMAS
SHE WAS JUST AS HORRIBLE AS THE SPERM DONOR
AGAIN, HE HAS A NAME
SHE LOOKS REEEEAAALLL BROKE UP IN THAT MUG SHOT
I tried not to yell but....WTH Why not!?!?
MOO

Well, I'd say they're off to a great start in at least getting a manslaughter sentence.

How positively chilling this level of escalation is. We've seen its like in torture murders before; which is why I hope they throw the book at these monsters, and don't stop at manslaughter.

The comments the father made about hypothermia IMO prove he KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING! That’s premeditated capitol murder
- they both should die with a needle in their arms

View attachment 227928

Blah. Blah. Blah.
You know the mother's voice in the Peanuts cartoon? Yeah, that's what most defense attorneys sound like to me. I know this guy has a job to do, but the lies he's spewing are just too much.

The DM article said they "washed' Thomas in cold water before forcing him into the unheated garage. :(
For how long was he soaked with cold water ?
How horribly painful Thomas' death was !! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know-- I said I was avoiding this one.

I want both the sperm donor and the evil stepmom, and also the LE who laughed off the pleas of the bio mom and the CPS who deemed the 'boys were fine' -- to pay for what they've done.
Jobs lost ---if not some jail time !
Fire their incompetent azzes.

Obviously AP (stepmother) knew this child was made to sleep in the freezing garage. It would be impossible not to know.

This isn't about bed-wetting, because there are easy ways to deal with that, like diapers made for older special needs children or protecting the mattress with plastic and doing some extra laundry.

This isn't about not being able to handle special needs. Their mom wanted them.

This was something evil and dark.

Unrealistic expectations by an unreasonable sadistic person and a weaker agreeable partner. And the extensive monitoring of the house sound creepy. The rest of those kids likely had zero privacy even in bathroom. This guy was a real control freak. Sometimes law enforcement attracts guys like that.

How could it be that there were repeated complaints about these monsters abusing this kids with nothing done? There are parents who lose their children for so much less. And, a cop (and mandated reporter) this monster abused his children over and over again with no consequences. Blue Wall of Silence has to stop.

upload_2020-1-26_6-45-28.jpeg
After the boy’s death, Zubko-Valva, of Valley Stream, was granted temporary custody of Thomas’ two brothers, Anthony, 10, and Andrew, 6.

Since the news broke, neighbors said they were disturbed — if not frightened — by what happened. Bittersweet Lane, where the Valva/Pollina family lived with his three sons and her three daughters, is a quiet street filled with homes that neighbors said cost upward of $600,000. Many have four or five bedrooms, they said.

Maryann Gaita, 44, a neighbor on Bittersweet Lane, said she didn’t like Pollina from the first.
upload_2020-1-26_6-45-28.jpeg
Angela Pollina and Michael Valva are led out of Yaphank police headquarters in Yaphank on Friday. Credit: James Carbone
“She rubbed me the wrong way,” Gaita said. “When the school bus would come, she would have her kids run in front of a moving bus.”

She said the couple moved into the neighborhood about 2½ years ago. She considered the entire family “very high strung.” She saw the parents yelling at the kids outside the house for little things, such as wanting them to come in the house.

Anil Arkali, 40, said he had just purchased the house across the street from Valva and planned to move in within a week or so. But his 9-year-old daughter, having seen the news, told him she’s too scared to move in.

“She said, ‘Daddy, let’s sell the house,’” said Arkali, who lives in Shirley.

Now he said he planned to push back the move-in until after the summer — “till it blows over.”
Mother of 8-year-old boy 'heartbroken' over his 'cruel and tragic death'

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-26_6-43-40.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-26_6-43-40.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 31

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads