Off Topic/Chit Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apropos of nothing: I loathe politics. LOATHE them.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

That is all.

Thank you.

Hey ya'll :wave: been lurking around a little......here and trying to get some kind of handle on the Caylee Anthony forum.

In the bullseye of Gustav right now.......anywho..... crazy as I am.....I'll be reading somewhere on Websleuth's when the power goes out.

Hey ya'll :wave: been lurking around a little......here and trying to get some kind of handle on the Caylee Anthony forum.

In the bullseye of Gustav right now.......anywho..... crazy as I am.....I'll be reading somewhere on Websleuth's when the power goes out.

Stay safe Mahmoo !

Mahmoo, I've been trying to keep up on the Caylee threads too...a losing proposition if ever there was one! Hope Gustav veers right away from you. Be well! :blowkiss:

Mahmoo, you stay safe hun! Batten down the hatches!!! And yes, I agree with Sleuthy, the Caylee forum growing faster than I can read.

Please check in with us after the storm to let us know you're okay. {{{HUGS}}}

I just looked at the weather maps, heard Ray Nagin talk of NO evacuations, and MAHMOO ! Mahmoo! That is one freakin' HUGE storm. I sure hope you can stay out of it's path. Stay safe, for sure.:Banane23::Banane30:

Please stay safe and touch bases with us to let us know you're ok!! My niece left her place at Thibodaux for Houma and is now on the road headed out of state. Prayers for all you you in the path of this beast...

Gosh macon......sorry it took me so long to respond. I ended up with a house full of people and two extra dogs (one was a Lab :eek:). I live in Lafayette and feel like we once again dodged a bullet. Gus left a mess definitely, but I won't complain.

My thoughts are with those in Hanna's path.....sometimes even just a tropical storm can wreak havoc.

Gosh macon......sorry it took me so long to respond. I ended up with a house full of people and two extra dogs (one was a Lab :eek:). I live in Lafayette and feel like we once again dodged a bullet. Gus left a mess definitely, but I won't complain.

My thoughts are with those in Hanna's path.....sometimes even just a tropical storm can wreak havoc.

Glad to hear you're ok!!! And to see you back online!!! :) A lab? Awwww :crazy: I adore them - even tho their energy level often seems to = 3 small children with a sugar buzz going!

My niece is hoping to get back to see if her place is still standing asap (first they have to go to Houma, thus the delay).

A real mess :( and, like you, my thoughts are with those in the storm's path. Way too much water... But happy y'all are good!!

Looks like my place at Topsail may be next for Hannah. We're under Hurricane warning now. My dad has gone over to my place to double check everything. I'm going to stay in Raleigh but all of my family (except one brother) is in Topsail. I'll be glued to the TV from now till Sunday I'm sure!!

Looks like my place at Topsail may be next for Hannah. We're under Hurricane warning now. My dad has gone over to my place to double check everything. I'm going to stay in Raleigh but all of my family (except one brother) is in Topsail. I'll be glued to the TV from now till Sunday I'm sure!!
I do hope your home receives no damage. Good Luck! I have to admit, though, I am a tad bit happy for Hanna. It means my children will come home for the weekend, as they live at the coast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid