GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What woman sharing address???? I've personally spoken to most of his neighbors and they have never seen a woman living there.

I think those posters are confused. There is another doctor living close by.

No, we're aren't confused because we saw the names connected on an address site - the dr. and some woman's name. However, it is possible it was a connection made by the home ownership history, I suppose. IIRC, Newalbany is the locale that says neighbors haven't mentioned any woman living there with him.

I wonder if LE is watching this dr. at all. Did LE find his actions or any evidence suspicious? At this point, in the silence, it's hard to tell what happened that night at the dr.'s house.

No, we're aren't confused because we saw the names connected on an address site - the dr. and some woman's name. However, it is possible it was a connection made by the home ownership history, I suppose. IIRC, Newalbany is the locale that says neighbors haven't mentioned any woman living there with him.

I wonder if LE is watching this dr. at all. Did LE find his actions or any evidence suspicious? At this point, in the silence, it's hard to tell what happened that night at the dr.'s house.

Which doctor is living with a woman? Like I said, there is another doctor living nearby, and people were confusing him with the one Deanna actually went to meet.

Speaking only for myself, I am talking about the doctor connected to that particular address. I know there are other doctors on that street, but not with that address.

I think the reason people wonder if a woman was there was because of the scuffle possibly overheard by Deanna's mother when Deanna made that last call from the dr.'s house, but in reality, there's been nothing stated that confirms a woman lived there too.

We know hardly anything more about the doctor, and I'll be the first to admit it.

Why is that doctor being so protected? There is something screwy here, IMO.

I keep checking back to see if there are any new developements in this case because I want to see justice for Deanna Ballman, her baby, and her family.

MOO

Why is that doctor being so protected? There is something screwy here, IMO.

I keep checking back to see if there are any new developements in this case because I want to see justice for Deanna Ballman, her baby, and her family.

MOO

Justice for Deanna Ballman and her baby Mabel is what I want too.

Unfortunately heroin is a drug that people use for recreational use.
So that makes it harder for any potential prosecution. I hope they are still investigating, but it has been so quiet.

Neighbors say the doctor has behaved strangely since his home was first searched on August 2, allegedly hiding in bushes and exiting his home only through the back door. Doug Sandholdt told ABC 6/FOX 28 he has long-held concerns about the doctor's behavior, saying neighbors have "seen women coming in and out of the house, two to three at a time."
http://www.myfox28columbus.com/shar...home-searched-again-ballman-probe-18961.shtml

Bringing this post forward from Aug. 10th, but now it doesn't link to the story anymore. Info there one minute and gone the next. Hmmm....

The longer this case is quiet the more I slowly become convinced we do not have all the facts in this one. LE surely knows by now if this young woman was a drug user or if the heroin etc that was found in the tox screen is an unusual finding.

My Prayers go out to her family, particularly the little ones. A loss is a loss, no matter the cause. :(

How very sad that appears LE has decided that the overdose was by Deanna's own hand. I will never believe it due to the very odd and suspicious circumstances. Heartbreaking.

How very sad that appears LE has decided that the overdose was by Deanna's own hand. I will never believe it due to the very odd and suspicious circumstances. Heartbreaking.

Wondering why you think LE thinks that? I haven't seen anything to that effect?? But I might have missed something for sure---has happened before! :)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The absence of any new info and the lack of continued outcry from her loved ones leads me to suspect LE may have provided her family with info regarding cronic drug abuse they may have been unaware of.

This is what I am beginning to suspect. Whether by the hand of another or ultimately her own her family has my prayers.

But even so, how in the world do they dismiss from their minds and understanding that "he" had frightened so many other young women in his home via similar ads when they got there? ......or was this all just rumours? That's the problem as I see it,
explaining away all the information that came out during the time of the event itself. Neighbors seeing suspicious behaviors, various women in and out of that house, on and on.

Either all were non sensical rumours, or someone is getting away with something via good luck on their part thus far.

I'll never believe it was all coincidental. and a healthy young woman one day, ends up dead in the back seat of her auto? (was it even the back seat where they found her or is that another rumour? )

Was she fully clothed?

Nah, I can't buy the stories of this cover up anymore then the one with Ronnie Cohen Chasen, (case closed) within hours.

I think LE is just waiting to get some solid evidence to get this guy. Hopefully another woman doesn't have to die first.

It was reported that LE didn't think she drove herself to where her body was found. So at the very least I would think there could be charges connected to tampering with evidence (if somebody drove her car and left her body where it was found), etc.

I'll never believe it was all coincidental. and a healthy young woman one day, ends up dead in the back seat of her auto? (was it even the back seat where they found her or is that another rumour? )

Was she fully clothed?

Nah, I can't buy the stories of this cover up anymore then the one with Ronnie Cohen Chasen, (case closed) within hours.

To the best of my knowledge, and I have read everything on WS and other information on Deanna's death, the only article I found that leads a reader to think she probably was not clothed is a Link I previously posted. I am reposting the article for anyone interested. It is Post 213.

Posted by Southernnana on 09-11-2012, 09:18 AM

A very disturbing article - worth reading!

http://thesop.org/story/20120819/cir...isturbing.html

Published: August 19th, 2012 10:44 EST

Circumstances of Pregnant 23-Year-Old Deanna Ballman`s Death Most Disturbing!

As I watched news footage of the discovery of Deanna Ballman's bodyin the back seat of her Taurus outside of Columbus, Ohio), a bad feeling came over me. Okay, so that`s putting it mildly! I was mortified by what I witnessed on my monitor screen!

The staging of this crime scene in just the way it was set up (by a very clever perpetrator) is one of sickest and creepiest affairs I`ve ever encountered (in the five years since I`ve been doing this in ernest).

I`m viewing it from my I-Mac screen; <snipped> As you know, Deanna was well into a pregnancy (9 months), so that would make this as a double homicide.

This makes us highly suspicious that she must have been drugged, somehow.
But we can readily embrace a modicum of certitude that homicide is the real mode of her death.
What I ascertain from this extremely unpleasant scenario, is she was escaping one bad situation only to hap upon an even worse one. Obviously, it couldn`t have turned out any graver.

If this unnamed doctor did this, I only hope and pray they have gathered enough evidence together to convict him. We need this sicko off the streets (if he`s the one)!

<snipped> and BBM

According to her friend (Tacara L Moore) who wrote on her Facebook page:

"Hi sunshine :) the recent news that has come out is absolutely insane. Even the slightest speculation that you did something like this yourself or to baby Mabel is so far fetched its not even funny. Anyone who knew and loved you knew that you were completely anti drug. The truth will come out and justice will be served for you, baby Mabel, Mark and Marie...we love and miss you terribly &#9829;"

428756_10150538056716175_1968722640_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/deanna.ballman

I'm not buying the latest talk that this was simply an overdose. I suppose its possible that she willingly took heroin. However, there's a few things that don't make sense.

-the phone company was getting pings from her phone days after from the area around the suspects house. Why would she throw her cell phone in the woods/swamp if it was just a normal day for her?

-law enforcement reported two sets of tire tracks at the scene of the crime

-law enforcement said early on that she was placed in the back seat. And if I'm remembering correctly, thst she was also naked.

-the mom reported a scuffle of some sort on the phone.

-and of course none of this would hold up in a court of law BUT what about all the other cl woman that reported him?? Is this just cooincidence that the police have been to this mans house several times over the years and a cl woman just happens to OD after leaving there???

-and what was she doing there? Police have said it wasn't an ad for housekeeping. Did she go there to buy drugs? Did she really go there to clean and shot up on the side of the road on the way home?

You're making perfect sense, Newalbany.

What hasn't made sense is how this whole case was explained away by announcing the victim had serious drugs in her system after visiting the doctor's home. She died right there at the doctor's home or right after. This doctor already had a questionable reputation! I'm surprised the community seems to have accepted whatever they're told while this :hypno: :clown: :abnormal: doctor's reputation was protected, and, for all I know, he is still up to some kind of sneaky no good. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back