GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can link to facebook and say 'check out such and such here' etc. You can not discuss what has been posted to facebook, it is considered rumor.

You can discuss what we know thru main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders in this case.

I also removed discussion about lawyers and whether or not they are needed, it has nothing to do with helping to find Elaina, and we don't want to go off discussing that instead of Elaina.

Thanks everyone.

Ima

Actually I just found out a couple days ago that according to JK, SK Jr does NOT have a lawyer, they cannot afford one. As to why he hasn't been taken in on his bench warrant (s) I keep asking the same thing.
WTH and WTH again! If that is human hair why no divers? Why no recovery? Why? Why? Why?
Dang it!!

I'm still praying and hoping for your return....
This has gone on way too long, too sad for words....

The videos of marching through the streets shouting "Bring Elaina Home" were very moving and powerful! Let today be the day!

thinking of you sweet baby girl!
Prayers for all who love her (that is SO MANY now!)

I hate the quiet.....Something HAS to happen between now and the court date. Just has to! Need to keep Baby Elaina in the MSM..........

Prayers and prayers and more prayers!

I never really believed in psychics, but after hearing of Pam Raglands discovery of Terry Smith Jr. yesterday morning. I don't think it would hurt for the family to contact her regarding Elaina. Worth a shot even if you believe in them or not. I seen a few interviews today about her discovery and she also talks about it on her FB page. I am actually really surprised a psychic found a body that police could not find. Still skeptical, but wow!

I hate the quiet.....Something HAS to happen between now and the court date. Just has to! Need to keep Baby Elaina in the MSM..........

Prayers and prayers and more prayers!

There have been 2 new entries added to AS case just today, but I'm not sure if the prosecution or defense filed them. Can anyone tell?

There have been 2 new entries added to AS case just today, but I'm not sure if the prosecution or defense filed them. Can anyone tell?

I think you mean this docket -

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/online...ARTDATE=01/01/1900&ENDDATE=01/01/2100&PARTY=0

and today's lines read:

7/11/2013 1 Title : MTN:BILL OF PARTICULARS FILED
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

7/11/2013 2 Title : MTN:FOR DISCOVERY FILED
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

Which means the Bill of Particulars and also a Motion for Discovery were filed today by the Prosecutor's office (DA, whatever).

"In law, a bill of particulars is a detailed, formal, written statement of charges or claims by a plaintiff or the prosecutor given upon the defendant's formal request to the court for more detailed information. A bill of particulars may be used in either criminal defense or in civil litigation."

Bill of particulars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A motion for discovery is a request to the court to order the opposing party to produce discovery materials. Discovery materials differ depending on whether the pending matter is a civil or criminal case. Discovery is generally intended to allow parties to know what to expect at trial."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_motion_for_discovery

So, The DA's office is moving forward with the process of readying themselves for Angela's trial (I believe you said it's coming up on July 24?).

Hope this helps. :grouphug:

(edit: I have no legal background at all, other than reading for my own amusement. Please don't take this post as containing any sort of professional legal advice or anything!)

I have no idea how to read court records.... the last entry Mtn: For discovery filed? What does that mean?

On the official FB page, someone posted about 15 minutes ago with initials JS. It isn't true is it? Has Elaina been found?

That comment was deleted, and page admin said "no, absolutely not" when asked if it was true. HTH

I know everyone means well but there is a reason we can't bring FB rumors here and this is a part of it.

O/T but tomorrow is court so please keep my nieces in your thoughts and hope that the judge will do the right thing for them.

I check this thread every night. My prayers go out to Elaina's family and I hope you find her and justice prevails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman