GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, Kylee is not aware of what was going on. She was sitting in my lap in my car when TJ started in with his yelling & screaming. She started crying b/c of not knowing what was going on. And TJ sent TS Sr. a PM on Facebook, saying he would not apologize for blowing up, and Terry doesn't realize what HE'S going through (like it's only him going through this) and if he was gonna choose me and my family over him, then "GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY".

Unbelievable! It had nothing to do with your parents when TJ was yelling at TS Sr about RS before they got there. He messed up big time and needs to realize what he did and how much TS Sr and even your parents have done for him. We left right after you when he started telling everyone to leave if they didn't like it, hoping if we were all gone, he'd calm down before others, the pastor and possibly the police got there. Mom was so worried that the police would come and CPS would take K from such an explosive situation. I feel so sorry for you, TS Sr, your parents and K. TJ needs to put some serious thought into what happened before he loses both girls.

Wondering if RS is bragging to AS all about this past event? I am sure he is.

Praying for something positive to happen to bring the family back together and allow everyone to be at peace. Hopefully these next 2 days of court dates will shed some more light on the truth.

Bring Elaina Home!

Checking in and so sorry Ferretmommy for all the trouble going on. This is obviously a bad time for everyone. I hope this ends soon for all of you. I pray that baby Elaina is found that you all can find peace. My prayers are with you and Elaina's family.

Again, so sorry for what you are going thur. With all the info. on this I think it's time Jr. went to talk to someone to help him process everything that is going on. It sounds to me that "Desperate people do desperate things" Which is NO EXCUSE FOR HIM TO TREAT HIS FATHER AND FAMILY THE WAY HE IS.
Your amazing FM!!! I'm praying for Elaina and your family that she is found soon.
Maybe it's time your family have a hart to hart with a person from one of your's church.
I'm sure everyone is at wits ends with all the " COULD OF SHOULD OF WOULD OF"

I'm local please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Come home Baby E!

Saying an extra prayer tonight for AS to speak up in court. Angela, do the right thing for your daughters, no matter what the consequences are. Your girls deserve that! Be their mother. Please tell the truth.

Please bring news of Elaina today !

Ditto Krig101. The truth will set EVERYONE free !

The papers are the girls SS cards, birth certificates with their footprint on them, and I'm not sure what else.

I just.... don't even.... :scared::scared:

Dude... TJ... seriously...

Go to the SS administration and get new copies. Takes what, 6-8 weeks and a couple of hours of time?

Go to the hospital and get a notarized copy of the birth certificates. Again, what is it, 6-8 weeks?

Everyone who has a home fire, flood, loses their wallet, etc. has to get those replaced. Every woman who ever gets married has to get her SS card replaced, so that her new married name is on it.

IT is faster, safer and easier than dealing with RS, and it wouldn't have resulted in ....THIS.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/08/14/angela-steinfurth’s-defense-requests-more-time-2/

The mother of missing toddler Elaina Steinfurth had her pretrial hearing pushed back to Sept. 4.

Angela Steinfurth, who was arrested June 12 on obstruction of justice charges, appeared in court Aug. 14. Her defense requested more time to review new evidence from the prosecution. Judge Gary Cook granted the request.

Angela’s ex-boyfriend, Steven W. King, was charged with obstruction of justice on July 22. He is scheduled to appear in court Aug. 15.

Elaina was reported missing June 2 when her father Terry Steinfurth Jr. came to pick up his daughter between noon and 1 p.m. at a home on Federal Street. An argument ensued when Angela refused to give him Elaina, according to several witnesses.

Almost an hour after the start of the argument, Angela went in to get Elaina but came out “crying and screaming” that Elaina was gone, according to Terry Steinfurth Sr., Elaina’s grandfather.

The family began searching the area for Elaina. They called the police when she could not be found.

Terry told me that the prosecution gave AS lawyer 5 CD's with the evidence they have that she is to go look at with Angela before the next appearance. She supposedly looked very nervous. (AS). Her next date is Sept 4th.

Terry told me that the prosecution gave AS lawyer 5 CD's with the evidence they have that she is to go look at with Angela before the next appearance. She supposedly looked very nervous. (AS). Her next date is Sept 4th.

Yes! Let's home she sees that she is screwed and starts talking. This needs to come to an end so Elaina can come home and the family can have answers.

ETA: Just wanted to thank FM & CC for still being here and sharing. I can't imagine how stressful your lives are right now and things seem to keep piling up but I'm so glad that you have chosen to stay here with us. It means a lot to me and I'm sure I'm not alone in felling that way. We love you guys, even if some of us do want to go shake some sense into TJ right now.

Wow 5?

That sounds pretty incriminating. I have a gut feeling that the truth will be coming out very soon. I can almost bet that the info that is on those CDs has not been disclosed by AS to her lawyer......

She will probably try to spin some new story....

Wow 5?

That sounds pretty incriminating. I have a gut feeling that the truth will be coming out very soon. I can almost bet that the info that is on those CDs has not been disclosed by AS to her lawyer......

She will probably try to spin some new story....

Angela doesn't strike me as being adept at spinning new stories. She doesn't even seem to be a very good liar. Remember that first vigil where she seemed to be pretty much asking for people to bring her, hmm ... medications with the "support me" and "keep me comfortable" pleas? I don't see that girl holding up well under cross examination. Surely her lawyer knows that and will push her to plea.

Every time something is pushed back, she gets to spend some more time in jail.

IMHO, worth it.

Angela doesn't strike me as being adept at spinning new stories. She doesn't even seem to be a very good liar. Remember that first vigil where she seemed to be pretty much asking for people to bring her, hmm ... medications with the "support me" and "keep me comfortable" pleas? I don't see that girl holding up well under cross examination. Surely her lawyer knows that and will push her to plea.

I would love to see her cross examined! I agree about her lawyer pushing her to a plea.

I would love to see her cross examined! I agree about her lawyer pushing her to a plea.

Crutches, stupid boot and all I would make the drive to Ohio to watch her on the stand.

I don't know about AS lawyer pushing for a plea?! Too many hot shot lawyers now days want a name for themselves and try the cases :( Hoping that answers come soon!!!!!

Praying

!!FIND ELAINA!!

I don't know about AS lawyer pushing for a plea?! Too many hot shot lawyers now days want a name for themselves and try the cases :( Hoping that answers come soon!!!!!

Praying

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Good Point!

Thinking it will be the same thing tomorrow for SK.......

Been away from the internet for a week, and hoping to come back to better news than all that has (and hasn't) occurred!

Ferretmommy, I am so very sorry for what has happened with TJ and you all. Obviously I don't know any of your family's history, personalities, etc. but wanted to point out and reiterate a few things, if you don't mind.
As someone else pointed out, we as humans, especially under extreme stress, tend to take things out on "safe" people, in other words, take things out on people that we believe will love us and be there for us no matter what. People we trust. I think you all are those safe people to TJ.

Also, there are so many things that can happen to our minds, emotions, thinking abilities, mental health when under extreme stress. You are all going through so many things, I imagine, like grief and anger, issues with trust, anxiety, depression, etc... I work in mental health, and have seen very normal, healthy people break from reality or develop psychological disorders under stress (like post traumatic stress disorder.) It is my opinion that the very best thing for K is for her to be seeing a play therapist, and every single person who you can get to go, should go to a counselor/ psychologist/ psychiatrist. If nothing else for this little girl's sake. Any child going through losing a sister seriously needs help to not develop major problems from it, and especially if now her mom is gone, her dad is different, her family is broken, etc etc. An ounce of prevention....

I think I could write all night about all my thoughts on this, but please know that you are all in my heart, thoughts and prayers! And if I can ever do anything to help please let me know...

Public Documents LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
J. BERNIE QUILTER, CLERK
700 ADAMS STREET
TOLEDO, OHIO
TIME: 5:26:10 PM
DATE: 8/6/2013
CASE: G -4801 -CR -201302289-000
TITLE: S/O V STEVEN KING
JUDGE: RUTH ANN FRANKS
FILING DATE: 8/2/2013 CASE TYPE: CR CRIMINAL
MONETARY AMOUNT: DOCKET/PAGE:
ORIGINAL COURT: TAX TYPE:
PREVIOUS CASE NUMBER: STATE OF OHIO NUMBER:
Party Counsel Prosecutor
DEFENDANT 1:
KING STEVEN
704 FEDERAL ST
TOLEDO, OH 43605 BRAD A SMITH
COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)KING STEVEN OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE-F3 F3
DATE SEQ EVENT

8/2/2013 2 Title : OPN:ORIG INDICT BOOKED
OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE
PARTY : D1 - KING STEVEN

8/2/2013 3 Title : BND:NO BOND SET (CLERKS)

8/5/2013 1 Title : WAR:WARR ISS BY CLERK EFF 5/13

8/5/2013 2 Title : HRG:ARRAIGNMENT SET
August 8, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.

8/5/2013 6 Title : WAR:WARRANT SERVED ON DEFENDNT

8/6/2013 1 Title : PRO:pUBLICIZE CT PROCEED GRANT
EVENT: ARRAIGNMENT DATE: August 8, 2013
REQUEST TO PUBLICIZE COURT PROCEEDINGS IS GRANTED TO:
WTVG ABC 13

8/6/2013 5 Title : PRO:pUBLICIZE CT PROCEED GRANT
EVENT: ARRAIGNMENT DATE: AUGUST 8, 2013
REQUEST TO PUBLICIZE COURT PROCEEDINGS IS GRANTED TO:
TOLEDO BLADE PHOTOGRAPHER
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the entry concerning the warrant referring to? The original arrest?

Off topic, I know but I couldn't help but notice the judge's name Ruth Ann Franks. I'm sure some of you are familiar with Ann Franks' Diary and the person Ann Franks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71