DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start a timeline, please add or correct anything:
James Dean Worley
Born April 8, 1959
1973 age 14 admits e used and sold MJ
Yearbook photo from Evergreen High School in 1976, graduated in 1978 GPA 1.59
1979-1982 worked at Art Iron Inc in Toledo, Ohio age (20-23 yrs.)
1982 for 3 months back to Delta working for the farm called Shininger Inc.
1982-1986 Vulcan Ind in Toledo, Ohio (23-27 yrs)
1986-1989 worked at a neighboring farm age (27-30 yrs)
1989 moved back home started a 'lawn business'
1990 prior to this date; he worked county fairs
1990 July 4th assauted Robin Gardner in a cornfield with a flathead screwdriver on Obee Rd near Whiteouse
1990 Nov. til Dec 1993 served time in prison for the attack (age 31-34 yrs)
1993 out of prison (5-10 yr sentence)
2000-Oct-Sept 2002 spent time in jail for MJ growing got out early, sentenced til Nov 2003 (41-43 yrs)
2002 Sept out of prison
2009 he owned a 1948 Ford F-4
2010,Oct 21 Fes Transportation LLC was granted a Special Hauling Permit for oversized/overweight vehicles - revoked in Sep 2011.

2014, May chased two 17 yr old boys and his paranoid phone calls started and feared about his home burglaries (cameras?)
?-Present operated a small engine repair shop
? claimed disabled

2016 July 19 Sierah Joughin (20) is missing after riding her bike in Fulton County Ohio close to her home and near Evergreen High School
2016 July 20 evidence found,DNA duct tape,helmet with blood, screw driver
2016 July 22 James Dean Worley arrested for death of Sierah (age 57)
2016 July 23 Sierah was found
2016 July search of home, barn and property reveal a hidden room of horror
2016 August 1, 3 acres still being searched and evidence processed for more victims

2009 incorporated Fes Transportation LLC
2011 incorporated FES SHOP SERVICES LLC (engine repair shop from his home)

Is this one on the map? I see a potential JDW victim by Liberty Center, but not sure if it's this woman.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/police-body-found-alongside-road-in-liberty-township/25569024

HAMILTON —A Butler County man is facing several charges after a weekend hit-and-run incident that left a woman dead. A couple on their way home from a bonfire early Saturday morning made a disturbing discovery.

As they were driving down Cincinnati-Dayton Road in Liberty Township, they spotted a woman dead on the side of the road http://www.wlwt.com/news/driver-accused-of-killing-woman-fleeing-scene/25581556

Regarding the timeline: didn't he live in Swanton at some point? 1985? Timeline indicates he worked in Toledo at the time. Are those two towns close?

Regarding the timeline: didn't he live in Swanton at some point? 1985? Timeline indicates he worked in Toledo at the time. Are those two towns close?
Swanton town maybe 5 miles, but more confusing Swanton addresses start 2 miles over. I don't think an exact address has been said in Swanton.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Swanton town maybe 5 miles, but more confusing Swanton addresses start 2 miles over. I don't think an exact address has been said in Swanton.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I think we did have an address. IIrc Skibaboo made a map threads ago to show where he lived and how close it was to a body found at the time he lived there.

I will try and find it in a bit, or maybe Skiba will remember when she has time.

I think we did have an address. IIrc Skibaboo made a map threads ago to show where he lived and how close it was to a body found at the time he lived there.

I will try and find it in a bit, or maybe Skiba will remember when she has time.

Lincoln Ave in Swanton. It's on the case map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IeKu_NDJ3BzAUMmyl5NRSVy24Cc&usp=sharing

The info came from our VI jashrema

The orange markers are where Lori Ann Hill was witnessed to be last seen

lincoln ave.PNG

Found it! According to jashrema, she said in thread 3 that he "lived on Lincoln St. in Swanton, Ohio when Lori Ann Hill went missing".

ETA: lol you beat me to it sbiba! :)

Found it! According to jashrema, she said in thread 3 that he "lived on Lincoln St. in Swanton, Ohio when Lori Ann Hill went missing".

ETA: lol you beat me to it sbiba! :)

LOL Only just!

Yikes !!!! I have never heard about this case, but I grew up right on the Ohio/Michigan line and literally have driven about very single road (especially back county roads) in Monroe and Lenawee counties especially in the 80s and 90s myself. Does anyone have the exact road name ?

Near the intersection of Turk Rd and Consear Rd in Ottawa Lake, MI

The close proximity of Lincoln St in Swanton and the location of Lori Ann Hill's body is chilling. At some point do web sleuthers contact LE with their info? So many diligent intelligent people are working to pull info together it only makes sense. LE are trained investigators but I believe there is power in many minds working together to line up the pieces of the puzzle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The close proximity of Lincoln St in Swanton and the location of Lori Ann Hill's body is chilling. At some point do web sleuthers contact LE with their info? So many diligent intelligent people are working to pull info together it only makes sense. LE are trained investigators but I believe there is power in many minds working together to line up the pieces of the puzzle.

Ottawa Lake Michigan and Turk & Consear are fairly close to the Delta address. The attorney for the guy accused of murdering Lori Ann Hill that ended in mistrial was trying to get Worley's dna tested since her client's did not match.

Yes sometimes people here do contact LE with things we found out. And I think the Swanton/Lori Ann Hill connection, as well as the other connection skibaboo found a few days ago ( I don't remember the details, sorry, it was where he worked and another girl going missing nearby) should both be called in.

I've also read here a couple of times that LE reads here sometimes. I don't know if it's true but certainly possible.

Ottawa Lake Michigan and Turk & Consear are fairly close to the Delta address. The attorney for the guy accused of murdering Lori Ann Hill that ended in mistrial was trying to get Worley's dna tested since her client's did not match.

Oh that's good! So they are already on it.

Yes sometimes people here do contact LE with things we found out. And I think the Swanton/Lori Ann Hill connection, as well as the other connection skibaboo found a few days ago ( I don't remember the details, sorry, it was where he worked and another girl going missing nearby) should both be called in.

I've also read here a couple of times that LE reads here sometimes. I don't know if it's true but certainly possible.

I did send the map to the Fulton County Sheriff dept.

Jody Lynn Brant has been added to it now too.

Nothing to offer, but I have been reading, and making notes. Many things/missing people that I had researched are already on your list. You guys are doing great work!

I truly believe there are a couple of this list that IMHO are directly connected to JDW. I'd bet money on it. There are just too many details similar for him not to be a suspect in there disappearances we well.

Someone mentioned turning over the info to law enforcement - I am glad you did already. While they would eventually probably put all the pieces together, I am certain they appreciate your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper