OH - Jennifer Nelson, 29, murdered in her Dayton home, 2 Jan 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recieved a message from someone that is trying to sign up for this site(I was contacted on a social networking site:)). This person had some very interesting things to share. These are their findings not mine.

1. Sky C. and Jenny N. were targeted close to the same time of the year. Jenny N. reported her car stolen on DEC 17, 2008. Sky C. according to messages on her Myspace account show that her car was stolen on or around DEC 12, 2007.

Info from Sky C. messages: (sent to me)
Dec 12, 2007 9:20 PM
Im so sorry about your car. I have forwarded the bulletin to all my friends. I hope your things will be found soon..
CARE

Dec 12, 2007 5:50 PM
i am so sorry about your car!
if theres anything i can do..i am here!!
xoxo
keep ur chin up

Also, it would appear that C. Myers and MSJ were more than just roomies/friends.

Under a pic folder on MSJ myspace we see many pics of C.Myers and one in fact talks about the first sunset "Charlie and I shared". So they were more than roomies if we are to believe MSJ.

It looks like there may be more to this story.

O.K. now I want to know what this Madelynne's birth name is.

Well here it is...the target WAS the boy. He probably saw pictures of him on their cell phone, Mom died trying to save her son from that monster.

""Investigators said Myers, armed with a shotgun and sexual devices, drove from Columbus on Friday in the Nelson family's 1999 Honda Accord, stolen from an Ohio State parking garage on Dec. 17; kicked opened the front door of the Nelson home; and tied Jenny Nelson up.

Myers intended to have sexual contact with her 4-year-old son, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.""

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/07/ddn010709myers.html

That gives me the shivers, it sounds so much like Duncan.

O.K. now I want to know what this Madelynne's birth name is.

I haven't been able to locate that Filly. I did come across a video of C. Myers speaking but I can't listen to it because my kid's have moved my earphones. I'll try to listen when they get home and give them back to me.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/07/ddn010709myersweb.html

Just click on the media player at the bottom of the article. I also went back to C. Myers myspace today and saw that people have been venting to his blogs by posting. A lot of ugly stuff there, be warned if you go look. However, a girl on his friends list identifies herself as the "betty joe" and she states she is not into men.

He also has another poster there on his blog responses that says she is his cousin and she does appear on his friends list.

Thank you so much Kat. You rock with the good headsup.

Upon further review and how I missed it I don't know, but MSJ is in school studying ASL. Now did she figure on doing this after she met a deaf lover or is that how they met originally. She also mentions she loves language, and ASL is a beautiful language.

Also looking again I see MSJ purchased a pet for CM. On their Christmas together which would be December 2007 judging from the sister's comment in September.

The other creepy thing is how MSJ took a picture of CM wearing the clothes she purchased for him. Makes ya wonder if he indeed is not gay and was all messed up in his head living with tranny's? Then again he's a murderer and hurts little kids so who cares? Thief, murderer, and pedophile.

Thank you so much Kat. You rock with the good headsup.

Upon further review and how I missed it I don't know, but MSJ is in school studying ASL. Now did she figure on doing this after she met a deaf lover or is that how they met originally. She also mentions she loves language, and ASL is a beautiful language.

Also looking again I see MSJ purchased a pet for CM. On their Christmas together which would be December 2007 judging from the sister's comment in September.

The other creepy thing is how MSJ took a picture of CM wearing the clothes she purchased for him. Makes ya wonder if he indeed is not gay and was all messed up in his head living with tranny's? Then again he's a murderer and hurts little kids so who cares? Thief, murderer, and pedophile.

I have to get off the computer now because my kids are home:D But, here is something I was tracking today, a discussion on another forum, it never really went far, but it's interesting none the less...

"Charlie Myers has now been charged ... and having weapons while under disability" (I left out all the other charges for clarity)

Now the other board goes on to state that the Ohio statute for this is : Ohio Code 2923.13

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.13

Wonder which one of these is why he can't have a firearm? Juvie record? Or mental issues?

ETA: I didn't see he/she was taking that class either, interesting.

Can anyone tell me what the legal definition of Gross Sexual Imposition is? And how it differs from rape?

I always thought that GSI involved touching without penetration. But given that LE removed bloody underwear from Myer's home I take it that he may have kept a "trophy." And that makes it sound as though more than touching took place.

Can anyone tell me what the legal definition of Gross Sexual Imposition is? And how it differs from rape?

I always thought that GSI involved touching without penetration. But given that LE removed bloody underwear from Myer's home I take it that he may have kept a "trophy." And that makes it sound as though more than touching took place.

From researching a bit, it seems ALOT falls under this -

-Force or threat
-Impaired power to resist
-Victim unaware
-Victim less than 15 (ages vary according to state)
-Mental disease or defect

It is a sexual act with one of the things listed above - for instance, there was a paramedic who fondled people when they were strapped down (impaired power to resist) that was charged with GSI

I have to get off the computer now because my kids are home:D But, here is something I was tracking today, a discussion on another forum, it never really went far, but it's interesting none the less...

"Charlie Myers has now been charged ... and having weapons while under disability" (I left out all the other charges for clarity)

Now the other board goes on to state that the Ohio statute for this is : Ohio Code 2923.13

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.13

Wonder which one of these is why he can't have a firearm? Juvie record? Or mental issues?

ETA: I didn't see he/she was taking that class either, interesting.

I'm guessing they meant having a gun while mental issues

On HNN tonight they had LE officials saying at the time of the shooting, Myers was sexually assaulting the boy, the mother got free and stabbed Myers in the back, and was then shot twice...

Hmmm if this is so somewhere out there it's recorded this guy had big time problems.

I'm picking my brain to see how I can find out if that Charlie on the sex offender registry is this guy's old man.

The little boy he is holding in his myspace,is that his kid?

He was arrested as a juvenile for arson, has a conviction for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

From researching a bit, it seems ALOT falls under this -

-Force or threat
-Impaired power to resist
-Victim unaware
-Victim less than 15 (ages vary according to state)
-Mental disease or defect

It is a sexual act with one of the things listed above - for instance, there was a paramedic who fondled people when they were strapped down (impaired power to resist) that was charged with GSI

But in your example no penetration seems to have occurred. I know with rape penetration has to occur. So could a person be charged with both GSI and rape? Or is GSI considered worse than rape?

ETA:

Ok according to this link GSI is a 3rd degree felony.
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.05

BSI basically looks like touching with clothes on. So according to that info it is sounds like the boy wasn't raped, but that touching did occur. Though I still wonder, sometimes they charge GSI when there are rumors that a rape did occur- esp in cases involving juveniles.

Still in Ohio a person who commits any murder while in the commission of a felony could be charged with the DP I think.

Here is Ohio law for rape:
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.02

Okay I am having a hard time understanding him but did he say he dropped the boy off because his "parent had passed away"?

I wish there was a transcript of what he said. I had a tough time understanding him, and I'd really like to know what he said after "it the first time in my life." Truthfully I only understood about every fourth word- I'm sure I could have understood him if the vid quality was better and I could see his mouth when he was talking.

I'm not surprised that LE let him talk to the press while they were transferring him; what surprises me is that his LAWYER let him talk to anyone.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2009/01/07/ddn010709myersweb.html

It is like some paparazzi celebrity thing, mics and cameras all in his face. Since when is this type of thing allowed?

It looks like they caught him on his way into the jail.

I heard on the news that he said he was "sorry". And I wondered what he was apoligizing for..... for the murder of a mother, what he did to the child, for the theft, for being born or for getting caught.

Instead I see this from the article:

"I apologize for the victim."

He apologizes for the victim??? That makes it sound like Jenny did something wrong and he is apoligizing for her!

Here's some of what he said in another article:

speaks

He actually said, "I just want to say I'm sorry for the crime, but it's my first time it's ever happened in my whole life. I'm 22 years old and I've never had a gun in my whole life."

Oh, well, okay then, as long as it was only the first time. Just don't do it again. :mad:

What really caught me (before I knew for sure what he said) was the complete and total lack of emotion.

And yes, the passed away parent comment:

"I took the child because I wanted to make sure the child wouldn't stay with his parent because the parent had passed away," Myers said. "And I dropped him off on the rest area."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back