GUILTY OH - Jonathan Minard, 14, found deceased, Carroll County, 13 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm confident that once they get the tox report all the pieces will start falling into place. I was impressed with some of the deductions the members of this forum have made.
YES, the tox report is probably the key here. And there is very little LE can do until they have those results. Hopefully it will come back soon, although it often takes from 6 weeks to several months...

YES, the tox report is probably the key here. And there is very little LE can do until they have those results. Hopefully it will come back soon, although it often takes from 6 weeks to several months...
Other than a confession....based on the characters involved I don't think that's going to happen anytime.

Yay! I am glad you're sticking around. :) I am really heartbroken over this case. This child reminds so much of my boy who turns 14 tomorrow. This is the first case that honestly stopped me and took my breath away when I saw his picture. I really want justice for this child.
20 something years ago I was the same kind of kid as JM, doing the same stuff in many of the same places. It breaks my heart what has happened to our society.

Welcome to WS @tipi-iqit . We're glad to have you. Looking forward to your insight here on sweet Jonathan's thread. Maybe you'll hang around and contribute to other cases and threads, too.

Just takes a minute or two to catch on to the rules & regulations (TOS) and then it's all a snap. We all started with THAT case . Yours is Jonathan Miliard. Mine is Liberty German & Abigail Williams from Delphi , Indiana. Since then I've followed so many cases here.

May Jonathan and his family & friends see some form of justice very soon.

Welcome to WS @tipi-iqit . We're glad to have you. Looking forward to your insight here on sweet Jonathan's thread. Maybe you'll hang around and contribute to other cases and threads, too.

Just takes a minute or two to catch on to the rules & regulations (TOS) and then it's all a snap. We all started with THAT case . Yours is Jonathan Miliard. Mine is Liberty German & Abigail Williams from Delphi , Indiana. Since then I've followed so many cases here.

May Jonathan and his family & friends see some form of justice very soon.
Thank you.

Here's a MSM link (had to look that abbreviation up) about a 29 year old male who has a history of violence, kidnapping and drug abuse. He has connections in Carrollton and, as the article clearly states, has had a recent run in with Carroll County law enforcement very close to the site of JMs grave. Take this for what it's worth. If this isn't allowed, moderators, please deactivate my account after deleting this post. Akron Beacon Journal

This isn't the 29 y/o whose father owns the farm that Jonathan worked at, is it?

When this story first broke, Jonathan's aunt went on the sheriff'of the county's fb page and named the family friend. She appealed to him to please give the family more info. This was before Jonathan was found. No LE has said that he is directly involved...yet. The person named had no tats..if that helps. We do not have a POI so we can not discuss any one person until LE tells us.

Last edited:
Oh no!! I so hate when people are thrown under the bus because of drug use and tattoos... ie their alternative lifestyles make people so uncomfortable that they can more easily be labeled a murderer. He had no violent offenses but probably wants to move now.. Happens more than we know I’m sure...
hope to goodness it’s clear and coming together for LE!

ETA I stand corrected! No idea why I remembered him being a non-violent offender. Apologies for my lapse!

Last edited:
When this story first broke, Jonathon's aunt went on the sheriff'of the county's fb page and named the family friend. She appealed to him to please give the family more info. This was before Jonathon was found. No LE has said that he is directly involved...yet. The person named had no tats..if that helps. We do not have a POI so we can not discuss any one person until LE tells us.
Oh no!! I so hate when people are thrown under the bus because of drug use and tattoos... ie their alternative lifestyles make people so uncomfortable that they can more easily be labeled a murderer. He had no violent offenses but probably wants to move now.. Happens more than we know I’m sure...
hope to goodness it’s clear and coming together for LE!
the individual with face tattoos does have a very violent history and his proximity to the situation is alarming. Probably the reason so many people, I'll put myself in this group, made assumptions. Alarming still is the certainty and conviction expressed by locals. Small towns need a moderator...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back