GUILTY OH - Jonathan Minard, 14, found deceased, Carroll County, 13 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While a local perspective is always appreciated, we have certainly learned here at WS that rumors can take on a(n unsubstantiated) life of their own. Just because locals believe the rumors, does not make them true. JMO. In my experience, more often than not.
Fair enough. I can certainly see the danger in spreading rumors. I thought this site was something it's not.

Fair enough. I can certainly see the danger in spreading rumors. I thought this site was something it's not.

We do have very involved and informative discussions about all the ongoing cases. We try and stay to the known facts, but we are allowed to speculate and form our own opinions. Stick around and share the local point of view, we appreciate that.

We do have very involved and informative discussions about all the ongoing cases. We try and stay to the known facts, but we are allowed to speculate and form our own opinions. Stick around and share the local point of view, we appreciate that.
i doubt I would be allowed to post a credible news story about the 29 year old face-tat felon who was living in an abandoned house a few miles from JM's gravesite....

There ya go....you have the hang of It. :)
What a charmer! Piece of crap.....at least they have him where they can watch him until they can finish building this case.
This is a new element around Carroll county. Frack and opioids have brought in some truly undesirable characters. Things aren't the way they used to be.

This is a new element around Carroll county. Frack and opioids have brought in some truly undesirable characters. Things aren't the way they used to be.
It's affecting so many places in the country and children are dying also. I went to the reporter page. Hopefully the folks in town are talking to LE also.

It's affecting so many places in the country and children are dying also. I went to the reporter page. Hopefully the folks in town are talking to LE also.
I'm confident that once they get the tox report all the pieces will start falling into place. I was impressed with some of the deductions the members of this forum have made.

I'min the camp that someone gave him something for a toothache and he od....do you have an opinion on a theory? Don't name anyone......in your opinion....
Yes, in my opinion he was introduced to narcotics by the POI. The toothache may be an elaboration on something POI was told or it may be totally fabricated. That I don't know.

Yes, in my opinion he was introduced to narcotics by the POI. The toothache may be an elaboration on something POI was told or it may be totally fabricated. That I don't know.
Sad and very possible.....in the endgame it won't matter if there was a toothache or not, if the tox report comes back positive. Do you know the family?

So far my experience here has me a bit cautious. Reading through the rules now, guys. Sorry if I got offended, I'm personally invested in this case. Here's a MSM link (had to look that abbreviation up) about a 29 year old male who has a history of violence, kidnapping and drug abuse. He has connections in Carrollton and, as the article clearly states, has had a recent run in with Carroll County law enforcement very close to the site of JMs grave. Take this for what it's worth. If this isn't allowed, moderators, please deactivate my account after deleting this post. Akron Beacon Journal

Yay! I am glad you're sticking around. :) I am really heartbroken over this case. This child reminds so much of my boy who turns 14 tomorrow. This is the first case that honestly stopped me and took my breath away when I saw his picture. I really want justice for this child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling
Back