Identified! OH - North Bend, 'Pearl Lady' 606UFOH, 55-75, Nov'06 - Barbara Precht

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They have added Mrs. Levitt's name to our UID's exclusions list.

I know we have to trust that it was based on a good consideration of all of the available data.

It seems to me that it was too soon (only a few hours) to rule her out as a match.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My search goes on.

Wow. That was fast! She really did resemble her physically.

Have you considered Mildred Gayle Barrett? I have a hard time reconciling the 4 years lag time between her disappearance and Pearl Lady's appearance, but I think she looks like the revised sketch and all of the demographics match. She was last seen in California, but her vehicle disappeared with her. Any thoughts?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/barrett_mildred.html

Wow. That was fast! She really did resemble her physically.

Have you considered Mildred Gayle Barrett? I have a hard time reconciling the 4 years lag time between her disappearance and Pearl Lady's appearance, but I think she looks like the revised sketch and all of the demographics match. She was last seen in California, but her vehicle disappeared with her. Any thoughts?

WOW Five!

That's a great likeness too.

I'm just going to throw this out there... What does anyone think of the chance they could be one and the same?

1. Sherrill Levitt goes missing under bad circumstances in 1992
2. Sometime thereafter - she assumes the name / identity of "Gayle Barrett"
3. Under the name "Gayle Barrett" she goes missing again in 2002..
4. Her body is found in the Ohio River Nov, 2006.

That would be a story not too removed from we know took place with "Lori Ruff."

It sounds crazy, I know.... but try to find any information on the family members or personal history of Mrs. Barrett.

I might need another break from this.

I don't know.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Please DISREGARD most of that ^^^^^^ - I'm tired and I should have read the entire link that you provided. (Where I would have seen it mention her family). I think your's is a good find and I don't see Mr.s Barrett's name on the exclusion's list, so it's definitely worth investigating. Good job on the likeness.

I've been taking a closer look at Mrs. Barrett, FiveFelines and I've done a side by side view of her left ear as compared to our UID and the MP (Sherrill Levitt).

I would like to know what everyone thinks.

attachment.php

I'm sorry for the poor quality. I've done the best i can with what I have to work with.

Attachments

• Earz 2.JPG
    Earz 2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 298
I've been taking a closer look at Mrs. Barrett, FiveFelines and I've done a side by side view of her left ear as compared to our UID and the MP (Sherrill Levitt).

I would like to know what everyone thinks.

attachment.php

I'm sorry for the poor quality. I've done the best i can with what I have to work with.

It's hard to say, but it looks like Sherill Levitt has attached earlobes. I can't really tell with PL and MGB, but they don't look too different. At least we know they all have pierced ears!

It's hard to say, but it looks like Sherill Levitt has attached earlobes. I can't really tell with PL and MGB, but they don't look too different. At least we know they all have pierced ears!

If you zooom way in on this [[POST MORTEM]] pic of the UID, you can see that her earlobes were most likely attached too.

It's hard to tell if it was torn or if it's just debris from the river making it look like they are not detached but it is something we would need more images and or information to know for sure.

I do not start putting together a case until I search for and find all available photos of a UID and potential MP. Of course some are missed, but light and angle plays a huge role in a persons appearance so I want as many images as possible. Next to that or possible more important is a persons artistic impression of an image of the victim or even the postmortem photo. That can muddy the water indeed!

In this new photo image, I feel the person cleaning up the image has missed the mark on the mouth area. Note: there would naturally be swelling above the lip area due to the nature of the injuries. I do not believe the UPs, mouth was this "fleshy" or pronounced in life as depicted in the new image.

As someone pointed out early in the thread, I agree, it appears the UP wore glasses due to the brusing marks. Notice more brusising on her right side of face and eye area.

Now for the bigger problem: omitted or incorrect information entered in NamUS regarding this UP. In the initial news article, the investigator or news journalist at the scene commented on the "crooked and chipped teeth" of this UP. That was never in NamUS. I regret I have not had the time to search for this news article but feel certain one of you can easily Google this case and get the original findings on this case which are interesting.

Both photo image and info are now so fragmented and revised this case may be a long time in resolving. I contacted the case worker 3 years ago regarding the teeth and was told "we don't see that" followed by a "thanks" and dead phone line. How's that for a "scientific" conclusion?

As to this thread, if Pearl is indeed ONE of the submissions or mentioned MPs, I would have to agree with the suggestion of Patricia Mast.

As to Sheryll, it appears to me she has attached earlobes so I do not see the resemblence in that or other characteristics.

Chuz Life - you are a true inspiration! If I were a billionaire, I would buy Namus, make it a
p r i v a t e organization vs a government conglomeration and my hiring list would include the dedicated, caring persons from this forum. Stay on it! :)

I received this today:

New Image:

"Pearl Lady"

sherill-levitt-324x205.jpg
"Sherrill Levitt"

EDIT: Talk about your weird timing too. I was in the process of sending an email to the case managers for NAMUS MP #345 (Sherrill Levitt) because - even as I ruled Mrs. Levitt out several times for various reasons in my searches for a match to our UID, I noticed on closer examination that both women have the distinctive flared nostrils, short blonde hair and most significantly, their left ears look like a perfect match to me.

I'm using a different computer right now so I can't upload the side by side images until later.

I've already sent the info to Mrs. Levitt's case manager and I'll pass along any responses I get.

It's great to see this case is still being worked on!

I do not start putting together a case until I search for and find all available photos of a UID and potential MP. Of course some are missed, but light and angle plays a huge role in a persons appearance so I want as many images as possible. Next to that or possible more important is a persons artistic impression of an image of the victim or even the postmortem photo. That can muddy the water indeed!

Ditto!

In this new photo image, I feel the person cleaning up the image has missed the mark on the mouth area. Note: there would naturally be swelling above the lip area due to the nature of the injuries. I do not believe the UPs, mouth was this "fleshy" or pronounced in life as depicted in the new image.

When I look at Pearl Lady's post mortem pictures, along with the pictures of MP Sherrill Levitt and others... and I focus on the appearance of that area in proportion to all of their noses and chins, I don't think the artist is that far off the mark. To me, it would look odd if it were much less pronounced.

Carl did such a great job on the "BuckSkin" girl whose body was also found in Ohio. I wonder what Carl would think of this artist's efforts. It's neat that this work has already been done... because I was considering asking Carl to see what he could do to create a picture of this lady.

As someone pointed out early in the thread, I agree, it appears the UP wore glasses due to the brusing marks. Notice more bruising on her right side of face and eye area.

I think she probably wore glasses too.

Now for the bigger problem: omitted or incorrect information entered in NamUS regarding this UP. In the initial news article, the investigator or news journalist at the scene commented on the "crooked and chipped teeth" of this UP. That was never in NamUS.

I recall it being in Namus along with several other images and other information - which is no longer there.

I can't imagine why that information and some of the images has been removed.

<snip> As to this thread, if Pearl is indeed ONE of the submissions or mentioned MPs, I would have to agree with the suggestion of Patricia Mast.

As to Sheryll, it appears to me she has attached earlobes so I do not see the resemblence in that or other characteristics.

Like I said in earlier posts, I have pretty much ruled Patricia out by comparing her chin and apparent age to the UID's. I just now compared the shapes of their ears as well. I horizontally flipped the image of Pearl's right ear for the comparison and they don't seem to be a match to me.

Pearl lady's ear lobes are large and flat with a possibly torn piercing (like Sherill Levitt's are) and Patricia Mast's right ear lobe is smaller, more defined and curled.

attachment.php

Chuz Life - you are a true inspiration! If I were a billionaire, I would buy Namus, make it a p r i v a t e organization vs a government conglomeration and my hiring list would include the dedicated, caring persons from this forum. Stay on it! :)

Thank you Baxter. I sure could use the job about now and I can't think of many jobs that would any more challenging and satisfying. That's for sure.

Attachments

• Pearl Mast.JPG
    Pearl Mast.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 276
It’s intriguing, but I doubt that’s all it is. It’s my understanding DNA has been submitted on both sides of this, so just department bureaucracy and computers stand in the way. After following the 3MW’s case for years, I’d put money against a match. But, this case is so poor with hard physical evidence, D.B. Cooper left more behind, that any match would be a complete BOMBSHELL ! So, many of us 3MW follows stand ready, to have our minds blown...prooooceed.

... I wonder what Carl would think of this artist's efforts. It's neat that this work has already been done... because I was considering asking Carl to see what he could do to create a picture of this lady.

I think the recent reconstruction makes her look too young.

Here is what I came up with.

37c62957-28af-4f11-8756-f68322889676.jpg

Great job Carl. You make that look so easy. For me though, your image looks even younger but anyone who knew her would no doubt recognize her from your recon. I'd love to see your methods and techniques. :)

I think the recent reconstruction makes her look too young.

Here is what I came up with.

37c62957-28af-4f11-8756-f68322889676.jpg

Mary Combs is kind of interesting. I think we can rule out anyone with brown or auburn hair--if you have seen Pearl Lady's PM photos, she has white or white-blonde hair.

ETA: or maybe not. I guess that could be considered light brown hair.

Mary Combs is kind of interesting. I think we can rule out anyone with brown or auburn hair--if you have seen Pearl Lady's PM photos, she has white or white-blonde hair.

I notice that Mrs. Combs had multiple piercings on her ears and her chin is much more square than our UID's chin is.

I wonder if the blond is dye.

Me too. It looks like that grey-white color that blonde hair tends to turn, but I can't tell enough to say either way.

The older women on my maternal side have the same color. Seems no matter what shade of blond dye they use; it looks similar to her hair

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back