OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it wouldn't be a surprise to see the tattoo artist called as a witness to the stand. BCI
knows who Billy's tattoo artist is because they have a tattoo release form in evidence.

It is in Angela's Discovery from March 20, 2019 and it says:

Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

This is from Jake's
January 17, 2019 Discovery - page 2.
It says:

George Wagner's Tattoo (1 photo)

Then on page 1 it says:

Billy Wagner's cell tower records:
March 2016 calendar (1 p)
April 2016 calendar (1 p)

Why call him Billy on page 1 then change his name to George on page 2?

1.) Because this tattoo actually does belong to George - GW4 that is. It is not Billy's tattoo. So it's interesting to me because I thought Billy is the only one who has a tattoo in evidence.
(Scorpion in my opinion)

2.) Or this tattoo really is Billy's and a mistake was made with his name. They accidentally referred to him as George.
IMO, the confusion starts with a man legally named George Washington Wagner III.... yet is called Billy.
That's kind of a big stretch.

I also ultimately think the tattoo referred to in Discovery is the scorpion on Billy's right hand.

But if the prayer tattoo is on either Billy or George IV's ribcage we can not see that from the courtroom pictures/video we've seen.

JMO, MOO

This article leaves me a little confused. Hopefully the prosecution has some solid proof about the Boondocks Saints tape having a role in these murders, and not just a "theory".

Was the VCR tape found during a search, or is the state reaching? MOO

Pike County murders: Movie’s use of gun silencer mirrors that of slain family, evidence shows

Keep in mind they were all indicted by a grand jury, the charges weren'just the prosecution's decision.

The video was part of the evidence turned in, so assume the Wags had the movie at their home.

Religious, vigilante movie clip part of evidence in Pike County massacre

This article leaves me a little confused. Hopefully the prosecution has some solid proof about the Boondocks Saints tape having a role in these murders, and not just a "theory".

Was the VCR tape found during a search, or is the state reaching? MOO

Pike County murders: Movie’s use of gun silencer mirrors that of slain family, evidence shows
Mea Culpa:)

I was the one that incorrectly surmised the burnt VCR found in the fire pit was a VHS copy of the Boondocks Saint movie. Another sharp member pointed out that the item from the fire pit was a VHS player, not a VCR tape.

Having the Prosecution include a movie clip from the Boondocks Saints tells me they must have some really strong evidence of it's correlation. I have pondered long and hard what this piece of evidence may be.

After the VHS was eliminated, my only other thought was Billy got chatty with the tattoo artist about the cult movie "Boondocks Saints" and how he wanted his tattoo to look like the one's in the movie. I have no idea how long it would take in the chair to create the Scorpion tattoo on his hand, but I'll guess it was at least a few hours.

Just trying to figure out what the Prosecution's connection to the Boondocks Saints movie.

Thoughts??

Mea Culpa:)

I was the one that incorrectly surmised the burnt VCR found in the fire pit was a VHS copy of the Boondocks Saint movie. Another sharp member pointed out that the item from the fire pit was a VHS player, not a VCR tape.

Having the Prosecution include a movie clip from the Boondocks Saints tells me they must have some really strong evidence of it's correlation. I have pondered long and hard what this piece of evidence may be.

After the VHS was eliminated, my only other thought was Billy got chatty with the tattoo artist about the cult movie "Boondocks Saints" and how he wanted his tattoo to look like the one's in the movie. I have no idea how long it would take in the chair to create the Scorpion tattoo on his hand, but I'll guess it was at least a few hours.

Just trying to figure out what the Prosecution's connection to the Boondocks Saints movie.

Thoughts??

It is still not registering in my head that they found a VCR "tape" of The Boondock Saints on Wagner property. All I see listed is "a clip from the movie" and it appears the "clip" is about silencers being used.

Hopefully I can find out more tomorrow but for tonight my brain is maxed out. Long hectic day for me, so sleuth away my friend I need zzzzz's. ;)

It is still not registering in my head that they found a VCR "tape" of The Boondock Saints on Wagner property. All I see listed is "a clip from the movie" and it appears the "clip" is about silencers being used.

Hopefully I can find out more tomorrow but for tonight my brain is maxed out. Long hectic day for me, so sleuth away my friend I need zzzzz's. ;)
Mine too, big day tomorrow.

Tried to PM you with no success.

Here's my take on this. LE did NOT find any burnt VHS copies of the BS movie. They found a burnt up VCR machine.

I have no idea how the Prosecution may be planning to use the BS movie clip, it must relate to this case.

Sleep tight!
JMO, MOO

Mine too, big day tomorrow.

Tried to PM you with no success.

Here's my take on this. LE did NOT find any burnt VHS copies of the BS movie. They found a burnt up VCR machine.

I have no idea how the Prosecution may be planning to use the BS movie clip, it must relate to this case.

Sleep tight!
JMO, MOO

Hmmm, will have to check out PM's tomorrow after work as they were okay???? Have a good one!!!

From the linked article, BBM

“We were terrified; everybody was,” Wagner said. “When I first heard about [the murders] that morning, I thought it was ISIS, or terrorists. I thought it was a terrorist attack.”

Truly...she couldn't have been serious. Quite a ridiculous thing to say, IMO

Wagner said her family is innocent. She said she believes that cooperating informants provided erroneous information.

I wonder just who she had in mind while saying this? She uses the words "cooperating informants" as if she knows exactly who in the community has said exactly what against her family, IMO.

The attorney who handled the child custody agreement, Bruce Dailey, could not be reached for comment.

So at that time of interview, did FW supply this information to the reporter? Did her attorney? Or did the reporter already have this information from another source? Just wondering when and how BD's name was revealed, in RN's discovery?

Berrybell, in your opinion, what in the world could have made the Wagners justify these killings? Just selfishness, IMO.
IMO, it was going to be their way come hell or high water. That was their mindset. That's the way they thought, lived and breathed. The Rhoden's were not bending to their controlling ways for HR and SW. Poor HR had to learn that the man she'd loved and had a child with not only wanted her to sign away her baby girl but she also had to endure, according to close friends and family, physical abuse by him.

Selfishness, ego and lack of empathy for anyone else's feelings or wishes for their own life. AJMO

From the linked article, BBM

“We were terrified; everybody was,” Wagner said. “When I first heard about [the murders] that morning, I thought it was ISIS, or terrorists. I thought it was a terrorist attack.”

Truly...she couldn't have been serious. Quite a ridiculous thing to say, IMO

it really is ridiculous! Because that’s ISIS’s mo... to stalk and murder a rural family in Ohio. To cover their tracks so as not to be caught. These are tactics ISIS has never displayed, they’re much more barbaric and liked to boast about their atrocities. They broadcast these evil acts. Then took credit for them. Not the case with the Rhoden/Gilley massacre.

it really is ridiculous! Because that’s ISIS’s mo... to stalk and murder a rural family in Ohio. To cover their tracks so as not to be caught. These are tactics ISIS has never displayed, they’re much more barbaric and liked to boast about their atrocities. They broadcast these evil acts. Then took credit for them. Not the case with the Rhoden/Gilley massacre.
That would not be the first thought on anyone's mind, at all. I believe FW likes to be dramatic for show, when it suits her means to an end. If she truly believes what she said there, which I highly doubt, there's a geriatric condition, a name for that...delusional. AJMO

I agree that it wouldn't be a surprise to see the tattoo artist called as a witness to the stand. BCI
knows who Billy's tattoo artist is because they have a tattoo release form in evidence.

It is in Angela's Discovery from March 20, 2019 and it says:

Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

This is from Jake's
January 17, 2019 Discovery - page 2.
It says:

George Wagner's Tattoo (1 photo)

Then on page 1 it says:

Billy Wagner's cell tower records:
March 2016 calendar (1 p)
April 2016 calendar (1 p)

Why call him Billy on page 1 then change his name to George on page 2?

1.) Because this tattoo actually does belong to George - GW4 that is. It is not Billy's tattoo. So it's interesting to me because I thought Billy is the only one who has a tattoo in evidence.
(Scorpion in my opinion)

2.) Or this tattoo really is Billy's and a mistake was made with his name. They accidentally referred to him as George.
CC you could be right with #1 and who knows maybe GW4 has a tattoo that has something to do with Boondock Saints movie?
He does have a tattoo on his left forearm but I can't tell what it is.
https://d31029zd06w0t6.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2018/11/web1_Wagner-IV.jpg

That wasn't KR's daughter, it was little BR's mom CR, and I don't think she said who it was but there was speculation.

That came from an early CG news story - a news story not easily found these days, as stated prior. Within that news story CR says she stopped at FR's house earlier that evening and unexpectedly talked with someone (she) hadn't seen in awhile. The name of the person she talked to wasn't published. Though, I believe the writer knew where to focus after that. She also knew how to ask JW a weaponized question. Anyone else find it interesting that following the writer's trip to Alaska, her lips were seemingly stapled shut? Off the record.

Last edited:
That came from an early CG news story - a news story not easily found these days, as stated prior. Within that news story CR says she stopped at FR's house earlier that evening and unexpectedly talked with someone (she) hadn't seen in awhile. The name of the person she talked to wasn't published. Though, I believe the writer knew where to focus after that. She also knew how to ask JW a weaponized question. Anyone else find it interesting that following the writer's trip to Alaska, her lips were seemingly stapled shut? Off the record.
On CG's Twitter I believe she mentioned have notebooks full from her W's interactions. She will definitely be called hence her silence, IMO.

She also noted on Twitter or elsewhere that she was told her phone was tapped and/or phone records confiscated as part of the investigation.

In looking through AW's discovery I see an entry for:
Community Carriage & Leather (5 receipts)

When searching that exact name online (even with "Company" or "LLC" after it), not finding much. I dis come across an Antique Automobile Club of America service type blog under page general discussion title of "Amish woodworkers- OH and PA"
where people said they used them to restore "leather and woodwork for carriages, buggies, wagons, and vintage cars". They are/were an Amish outfit listed on this blog as being in Peebles, OH
I cannot find that name with an online presence for shopping so I'm thinking it doesn't exist and people need to go to the physical place to do business.

What in the world would 5 separate receipts ( 5 visits?) from an Amish craftsman who restores old carriages, buggies, wagons and vintage cars being doing in AW's discovery?

What service or supplies was brought from this place by the W's? It's a local place in an area of southern Ohio not very populated so autonomy couldn't have really been expected. I kinda stumped here...horse stuff (bridles?) or upholstery leather? Thoughts?

I can post link if it's an acceptable thing to do within TOC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat