OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW reminds me so much of monster Gertrude Baniszewki.

Does anyone know if GW4 has claimed an alibi?

Being at Peterson Rd.

Good question about alibi. Scheiderer said his phone was at Peterson Rd that night so it looks like his alibi is he stayed home. Plus he admits he was home because if anyone left that night he could see them from his bedroom.

Plus, George woke up at Peterson Rd. that next morning right after the murders.

The first time that George IV learned of the killings was on April 22, 2016, Nash said. Unusually, Jake woke up before his brother. They did some work on their family property and eventually received a call from a man named Andrew Carson. According to Nash, Carson told Jake that Hanna May had been murdered with six of her relatives (Kenneth had not been found dead at the time). Jake put on an act worthy of an Academy Award, acting like Carson was the first to tell him, Nash said.

Cops make arrests, but arrests don't always result in a prison sentence.
Agreed. I was not speaking to guilt or conviction -- just the prosecution's belief in their case -- i.e. that it does not hinge on testimony from Jake and Angela.

And if your point is that cops make arrests instead of prosecutors, you are, indeed, literally correct. However, these were authorized by a prosecutor who took them to a grand jury -- its not a traffic spot or an arrest on the scene.

AW has got to be the dumbest of them all. The physical and digital footprint she left behind provided all the crumbs needed to help LE rid society of W clan. Loose lips sinks ships was proven right in this case. You are surrounded by wooded hills and you got lazy in the cover-up. I would have had a hole dug so deep to bury the items; LE would have never found the items. We could've gotten lucky and a hunter shot the 3 stooges for the Turkey's they are!!
Listening to the recording of AW, I just keep thinking, "I can't believe people actually fall for this shtick"

Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Eveslage says George Wagner IV had block Frankie Rhoden, his ex-wife Tabi Claytor, Hanna May Rhoden and Chris Rhoden, Jr.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Jake Wagner tattoos from his Facebook page.
@LawCrimeNetwork
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Billy Wagner's tattoo from after the homicides. A scorpion on his right index finger. It had 8 notches on it
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV <-- I assume Jake and Angela will testify about these tattoos and the meaning?

Oct 14
Replying to
@Angenette5
George Wagner's tattoo with the skull with an 8 ball in its mouth after the homicides.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Oct 14
Eveslage said they took an interest in Billy, Jake and George getting tattoos a month after the murders. This was discussed among family members in text messages
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV

Julia Eveslage said they received victim Facebook info in late 2016, Wagner in 2017. She says it showed Angela Wagner had blocked Frankie and Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Hazel Gilley. Dana Rhoden had blocked Angela Wagner.
@LawCrimeNetwork
Forgive me for, perhaps, being a dunce but does any know what Jake's tattoo is of or about? I get Billy's scorpion with eight notches on it and George's 8-ball being eaten, but I'm not sure what Jake's tattoo is or is alleged to be about ...

:):)
Well, that explains it

Also, this Supreme Court Case, in paragraph 19, provides a window to argue Deering should hold evidentiary hearings on each opt out

"At the very least, all parties affected must have the opportunity to respond to the possibility of any restriction, and any finding must be based upon evidence in the record."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016_181153.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016_181153.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Forgive me for, perhaps, being a dunce but does any know what Jake's tattoo is of or about? I get Billy's scorpion with eight notches on it and George's 8-ball being eaten, but I'm not sure what Jake's tattoo is or is alleged to be about ...

The pics are a couple of pages back, Cool Cats posted them.

Jake used to have two large pistons with the connecting rods crossed, a gearhead type of tattoo.

He got that changed to a color tattoo with a large C Cummins and the word diesel. Might be some flames or something around the logo, and it looks like diesel is spelled diesal. The pistons and crossed rods are still on the inner bicep.

Makes me think the murder truck was a Dodge.

Page 17 post #325

Last edited:

Quite a while ago, there was some discussion of a tattoo on Jake's outer bicep. Someone (can't remember who) identified it as a company logo for a "Cummins brand" diesel engine. Apparently it is considered prestigious to own a vehicle with a Cummins diesel engine.

Here is a photo of one of Jake's tattoos in court.
Diesel tattoo on right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-183411.png
    Screenshot_20221016-183411.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20221016-184001.png
    Screenshot_20221016-184001.png
    490.2 KB · Views: 23
Agreed. I was not speaking to guilt or conviction -- just the prosecution's belief in their case -- i.e. that it does not hinge on testimony from Jake and Angela.

And if your point is that cops make arrests instead of prosecutors, you are, indeed, literally correct. However, these were authorized by a prosecutor who took them to a grand jury -- its not a traffic spot or an arrest on the scene.
If it doesn't hinge, in part, on either of their testimonies, than I find AW's plea especially outrageous. I'd definitely hope they have some belief in their case.

Here, LE, secures the crimes scene, (how CM wandered into FR's and why, idk), bags the evidence, submits search warrants, does the footwork, investigation, and at some point, arrests someone who they think is the culprit. It then goes to a grand jury. You're right.

Idk about Ohio, but here, the Grand Jury will very likely then indict you (even if it's based on rumor) as it cannot be overturned. You'll then be assigned an attorney if you cannot afford one and go on to arraignment where you plead guilty or not-guilty. I don't think I've ever seen anyone plead guilty in an arraignment.

Then the defense and prosecution start going through the evidence and making motions to exclude this or that, and have to make their case based on the evidence. If it is found to be a case that has evidence that could deem it a Federal case, they'll usually drop the state level charges, if the Feds will pick it up. Maybe Ohio's way of doing things is different than Kys, or, maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Jake and Angie agreed to testify in their Proffers. I suspect that that meant live testimony. I would be hesitant to argue much with the people who could deny their plea agreement.

If it doesn't hinge, in part, on either of their testimonies, than I find AW's plea especially outrageous. I'd definitely hope they have some belief in their case.

Here, LE, secures the crimes scene, (how CM wandered into FR's and why, idk), bags the evidence, submits search warrants, does the footwork, investigation, and at some point, arrests someone who they think is the culprit. It then goes to a grand jury. You're right.

Idk about Ohio, but here, the Grand Jury will very likely then indict you (even if it's based on rumor) as it cannot be overturned. You'll then be assigned an attorney if you cannot afford one and go on to arraignment where you plead guilty or not-guilty. I don't think I've ever seen anyone plead guilty in an arraignment.

Then the defense and prosecution start going through the evidence and making motions to exclude this or that, and have to make their case based on the evidence. If it is found to be a case that has evidence that could deem it a Federal case, they'll usually drop the state level charges, if the Feds will pick it up. Maybe Ohio's way of doing things is different than Kys, or, maybe I'm misunderstanding.
I totally agree with your point -- rarely do prosecutors get "no true bills" from grand juries. I was getting at the idea that they get investigative power that cops don't have on their own through grand juries.

I also agree with your point -- prosecutors often charge wrong or overcharge, and grand juries get it wrong. FW is an example in this case.

Finally, I agree with your point on AW, but I am sure that had to do with time and saving money as well as bolstering their case.

Thanks for letting me hear your side of the story.

I still maintain the other established news media outlets are not resorting to public performances and public bashing of the judge in favor of waiting for their case to move through the courts. I trust their judgment and experience more than that of Derek's.

Bottom line, my hope is to see justice served for the evil people who conspired carried out and covered up the execution of the Rhoden family and Hanna Gilley. They are the victims here, not Derek. I don't support his agenda to sway the jury into voting to acquit GW4. JMO, that's what he's doing with is public performances and misleading "journalism".

This is my opinion and I'm entitled to it as well. I don't watch a lot of trials, but I can't recall a case in recent memory when a reporter was allowed to rise, shouting, in the courtroom, to make inflammatory and false accusations against the judge. I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if someone can provide me with an example of a reporter engaging in that behavior in a US courtroom. TIA.

It would also be helpful if someone could explain how this behavior helps secure justice for the surviving friends and family of the victims who were so brutally slaughtered by the Wagner family.

ETA: I'd also be grateful to anyone who can provide me with a link to a valid source that verifies that the news media will not be able to broadcast the testimony of Jake and Angela. Otherwise its a rumor, right?
Deering said that he would treat AW and JW like any other witnesses. L&C said on one of their broadcasts, I believe (no link), that AW was going to opt out, but who knows until we know.

And, I truly don't think its about making Deering look bad. He was overturned on broadcasting the evidence -- he was wrong, doesn't get to make up law and there was no precedent to support it. I like Deering, but the First and Sixith Amendment issues are bigger than him, or dare I say this heresy, even this trial.

Respectfully, of course. And I do sympathize with your opinion

George’s tattoo has 4 Aces behind the skull with the 8 ball in its mouth, to me it’s the 4 Wagner’s being the aces, JMO

A poster on here said he bought some court transcripts, I think in CA? For 75 cents a page. That is just what this poster said. This is too high a price if you want to buy weeks and weeks and weeks of trial transcripts.

So if the price is really high I would try to get just certain parts of it, just certain witness testimony, not everything.

We can all try to figure this out together. Many have offered to pitch in on the price which is one good plan.

After all these years we deserve to get transcripts of important witnesses who opt out. Let's all see what we can do.

I want Jake, Angela and Jake's EX wife's testimony transcripts for sure. All of Rita's would be good, etc...Some others as well.

well, I'm still prepared to back you as I'm mad as carp when I heard AW and JW were opting out. As I'm in UK I'll need to find out best way to get the money to you, but get it you will.
I don't understand how they could have already made their choice as Judge Deering said awhile back that the forms are there to be handed out to witnesses to make their decision. It's impossible these two could have completed these forms early.

Well, that explains it

Also, this Supreme Court Case, in paragraph 19, provides a window to argue Deering should hold evidentiary hearings on each opt out

"At the very least, all parties affected must have the opportunity to respond to the possibility of any restriction, and any finding must be based upon evidence in the record."

It's odd, unusual. Judge Deering didn't do anything like this during the pre-trial phase, which lasted a very, very long time.

well, I'm still prepared to back you as I'm mad as carp when I heard AW and JW were opting out. As I'm in UK I'll need to find out best way to get the money to you, but get it you will.
I don't understand how they could have already made their choice as Judge Deering said awhile back that the forms are there to be handed out to witnesses to make their decision. It's impossible these two could have completed these forms early.

So far I haven't seen anyone provide a link for that information. It's just rumor circulating during a quiet weekend as everyone waits for the trial to continue tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn